Colts' Reggie Wayne: Wide receiver-qu...

Colts' Reggie Wayne: Wide receiver-quarterback chemistry takes time

There are 6 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Feb 7, 2010, titled Colts' Reggie Wayne: Wide receiver-quarterback chemistry takes time. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

A first-round pick in 2001 with Indianapolis, Reggie Wayne did not crack 1,000 yards or have more than 70 catches until his fourth season with the Colts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

Nancy Beechy

Simpsonville, SC

#1 Feb 7, 2010
I'm so proud of all you guys!!!! You did it in 07. I like this slogan: 07 come 11!!!! What do you think?
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2010
We think you are a tool.
jim Spain

Cordova, TN

#3 Feb 10, 2010
Manning did not choke, on the int wayne ran a poor route as he should have ran in front of the db, but he ran behind the db which made for an easy int. A slant route is thrown to a specific
spot. Manning was on the bench and could not recover the on side kick, He can not catch his own passes. Collie and Garcon each dropped easy catches that stopped good drives. Wayne also dropped a touchdown pass on the last offensive series of the colts Yes only 45 seconds but a chance for an on side kick was gone.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 11, 2010
So Manning likes to throw passes to WR's that didnt run the correct route. What a choker.
Jim

Cordova, TN

#5 Feb 15, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
So Manning likes to throw passes to WR's that didnt run the correct route. What a choker.
s That is a stupid statement. All almost patterns are thrown to certain areas where the receiver should be. The qb doesn't just throw to the receiver . He throws where the receiver should be when the ball arrives.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 15, 2010
So, Manning likes to throw passes to WR's that didnt run the correct route. What a choker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four teams could be interested in WR Wayne (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Winners, losers: Did Rodgers kiss MVP goodbye? (Dec '14) Jan '15 Beat Sons Genitals 29
News Jaguars sink to new low vs. Colts (Nov '14) Dec '14 Bruce 6
News Everyone, even Colts fans, should pull for Peyton (Jan '14) Jan '14 Janitor 4
News Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
News Dolphins stop Colts comeback (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joc Strap 3
News Colts use Luck's feet to get past... (Sep '13) Sep '13 1 Raider Nation 1
More from around the web