Manning is back, loaded for Bears

After having missed 35 practices, three exhibition games and thousands of throws this summer, the king returned to his throne Tuesday. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Stimulate THIS!”

Since: Aug 08

West Frankfort, IL

#21 Aug 31, 2008
Colts 49
Bearzzzzzzzz -3

Lovie and Dungy hug before game, during halftime, and after game. Lovie says that he's glad he lost to such a good friend. Dungy says he never played against a more prepared team and that the final score really isn't indicative of how tough this game was. Angelo and Phillips, so impressed with Lovie's team, give Lovie a new 4 year extension. All is great in Bizarro Bearland.
Go Bears

Cleveland, OH

#22 Aug 31, 2008
C'mon this will be a closer game than most of you think. If Orton can have a decent game I say Bears win.

Since: Oct 07

B town, Ohio

#23 Sep 8, 2008
ralph wrote:
Colts 31
Bears 13
That was almost perfect, just switch the team names.

Since: Apr 08

Brookfield, WI

#24 Sep 8, 2008
So IL Bruno wrote:
Colts 49
Bearzzzzzzzz -3
Lovie and Dungy hug before game, during halftime, and after game. Lovie says that he's glad he lost to such a good friend. Dungy says he never played against a more prepared team and that the final score really isn't indicative of how tough this game was. Angelo and Phillips, so impressed with Lovie's team, give Lovie a new 4 year extension. All is great in Bizarro Bearland.
"Bizarro Bearland" made me laugh alot.
Poppa Bear

Costa Mesa, CA

#25 Sep 8, 2008
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
More like 49-3!
Do you care to revise your prediction ?

B town, Ohio

#26 Sep 8, 2008
Go Bears wrote:
C'mon this will be a closer game than most of you think. If Orton can have a decent game I say Bears win.
BRILLIANT!

“Stimulate THIS!”

Since: Aug 08

West Frankfort, IL

#27 Sep 10, 2008
Well, I must admit to eating my crow,,,thankfully! Who other than Go Bears saw this. I think the Bears just got the Colts at the right time but I'll take it....now let's see if they can play with the same intensity two weeks in a row.

B town, Ohio

#28 Sep 11, 2008
So IL Bruno wrote:
Well, I must admit to eating my crow,,,thankfully! Who other than Go Bears saw this. I think the Bears just got the Colts at the right time but I'll take it....now let's see if they can play with the same intensity two weeks in a row.
Yep you are eating crow, but on your side was about everyone in the known football world. I said the Bears would have a chance to win, if they played lights out and were able to run the ball. The Panthers look formidable, I hope we play just like last week, it will be another win!

Go Bears

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winners, losers: Did Rodgers kiss MVP goodbye? Jan '15 Beat Sons Genitals 30
News Jaguars sink to new low vs. Colts Dec '14 Bruce 6
News Everyone, even Colts fans, should pull for Peyton (Jan '14) Jan '14 Janitor 4
News Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
News Dolphins stop Colts comeback (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joc Strap 3
News Colts use Luck's feet to get past... (Sep '13) Sep '13 1 Raider Nation 1
News Heyward-Bey ready to take chance against Oakland (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Autumn Wind 12
More from around the web