Tim Kawakami: New Orleans Saints' fun...

Tim Kawakami: New Orleans Saints' fun fairy tale ends here

There are 4 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jan 24, 2010, titled Tim Kawakami: New Orleans Saints' fun fairy tale ends here. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Good for the New Orleans Saints. Good for their proud city and their deserving fans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

saints fan

Albertville, AL

#1 Jan 25, 2010
F@ck You tim kawakami!
BUDDY BOY

Novato, CA

#2 Jan 25, 2010
saints fan wrote:
F@ck You tim kawakami!
As a Niners fan, winners of five Super Bowls, yes, I said WINNERS OF FIVE SUPER BOWLS, I have to agree with you. F@ck You tim kawakami!!!
Knox

Mclean, VA

#3 Feb 1, 2010
Wow. Just wow. I'm actually ok with you saying the Colts are better than the Saints, because the 2 instances you used in the article, Jets and Vikes, that are better than us we beat. We beat the Jets by more than the Colts. So come off it.
Knox

Mclean, VA

#4 Feb 1, 2010
Loser. Saints beat the Jets also and the Pats (more soundly than the Colts I might add)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four teams could be interested in WR Wayne (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Winners, losers: Did Rodgers kiss MVP goodbye? (Dec '14) Jan '15 Beat Sons Genitals 29
News Jaguars sink to new low vs. Colts (Nov '14) Dec '14 Bruce 6
News Everyone, even Colts fans, should pull for Peyton (Jan '14) Jan '14 Janitor 4
News Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
News Dolphins stop Colts comeback (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joc Strap 3
News Colts use Luck's feet to get past... (Sep '13) Sep '13 1 Raider Nation 1