Colts' Cajun connection ready to take on Saints

Full story: TwinCities.com
Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne grew up as Saints fans. Joseph Addai won a national championship at LSU and was in school when Hurricane Katrina hit. Full Story
clancy

AOL

#1 Jan 27, 2010
You guessed it, I am a Viking fan. I have been watching the replays of the beating Favre took, and took like a man. No whimpering. I watched two Saints just crush him, not as he was throwing, the ball was gone and Favre just standing there. No whistle. They were not trying to sack him. it looks as though they wewe really trying to hurt him bad. I have a saying, everything that goes around comes around, and sometimes full circle. I really liked the Saints. I think the way they played was the way they were told to play. The Super Bowl is coming, and if by any chance the Colts can lay a beating on Brees like Favre took, I hope there is no whimpering and no complaints.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deflagate: Colts told NFL of concerns before ti... Feb 20 Cypress Chub Club 1
Winners, losers: Did Rodgers kiss MVP goodbye? Jan 27 Beat Sons Genitals 32
Jaguars sink to new low vs. Colts Dec '14 Bruce 6
Everyone, even Colts fans, should pull for Peyton (Jan '14) Jan '14 Janitor 4
Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
Dolphins stop Colts comeback (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joc Strap 3
Colts use Luck's feet to get past... (Sep '13) Sep '13 1 Raider Nation 1
More from around the web