The Brady Manning Debate - Fuel to the Fire

Mar 18, 2008 | Posted by: PatiotsWin | Full story: bleacherreport.com

Brady vs Manning. The debate rages on. Last year, after the Super Bowl, there was article after article about why Peyton was better.

Comments
161 - 166 of 166 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2008
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Judged:

bboobbyy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. u know u can hit the reply button instead for this effect
2. i find it hard to believe brady was sacked only 5 times i watched the game and it looked much worse like a 7 sack game
Well, the bottom line here isn't how many times Tom "Steroids" Brady was sacked. It's the fact that he lost the super bowl to the Giants with 3 already under his belt. Which makes him 18* and DONE without CHEATING, meaning that he will never return to the super bowl just like Brett Favre & Kordel Stewart. And as for his fat bastard cheater coach, well lets just say with that Giant loss on his back it will be a good 10 years before he returns to the super bowl with the Patsies just like Bill Cowher and the Steelers.

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Judged:

Some Dude wrote:
18 and DONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Brady sucks ass, he WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME AGAINST PEYTON OR HIS YOUNGER BROTHER ELI!!!!!!!!
Geese Brady couldn't even win a SB with a team that even Cam Camron could have won with.
+ I HIGHLY DOUBT (other then his rookie season) That either one of the Manning boys has ever been sacked more then 4 times.
But just for the record, as far as I'm concerned, the record holders for most sacks in a game are as follows:
1.Jim Sorgi (12) some stupid pre season game his second year
2.Tom Brady (5) Super Bowl 42 vs. the Giants
Yea tom brady would be second in getting sacked seeing how Jake Delhomme got sacked 6X against the bears or Donovan Mcnabb getting sacked 12X against the Giants this year
Just sayin
Screw that, Tom Brady will never even go back to the Super Bowl just like Brett Favre & Kordel Stewart and his fat bastard cheat coach isn't going to be taking the Patsies back for at least 10 years just like Bill Couher.

JUST SAYIN' AND LOOKING AT STATISTICS THAT DON'T LIE!!!!!!

PS.
Maybe I was being a bit sarcastic about the Mannings, BUT NOT ABOUT THE FACT THAT LAST SEASON KAM CAMRON COULD HAVE WON A SB WITH THE 18* and DONE without CHEATING PATSIES!!!!!!!1
skidrow wilson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Judged:

18andDONEwithoutCHEATING wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw that, Tom Brady will never even go back to the Super Bowl just like Brett Favre & Kordel Stewart and his fat bastard cheat coach isn't going to be taking the...
...speaking of screws, you've got a few loose ones....no?

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Judged:

skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
...speaking of screws, you've got a few loose ones....no?
You know you are one of very few Pats fans that thinks that Giant superbowl loss on the Patsies backs isn't going to haunt them next season and cause them to not go undefeated and NOT GET PAST THE SECOND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!11

So don't go shittin your pants when I'm right and your wrong LAKERS FAN!!!!!!!!!!

PS.
I doubt the Giants can do much without Strayhann next season either. Maybe they will make it as a wild card again and win a playoff game, but that's about it.
skidrow wilson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Judged:

<quoted text>
You know you...PLAYOFFS!!!!!FAN!!!!!!!! !!
Öiím sorry I donít speak "snail"...
bboobbyy

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Judged:

<quoted text>
You know you are one of very few Pats fans that thinks that Giant superbowl loss on the Patsies backs isn't going to haunt them next season and cause them to not go undefeated and NOT GET PAST THE SECOND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!11
So don't go shittin your pants when I'm right and your wrong LAKERS FAN!!!!!!!!!!
PS.
I doubt the Giants can do much without Strayhann next season either. Maybe they will make it as a wild card again and win a playoff game, but that's about it.
spelled strathan wrong u know
and it seem the less superstars the giant have the better i mean the won the sb without shockey or barber

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Reggie Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone, even Colts fans, should pull for Peyton (Jan '14) Jan '14 Janitor 4
Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
Dolphins stop Colts comeback (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joc Strap 3
Colts use Luck's feet to get past... (Sep '13) Sep '13 1 Raider Nation 1
Heyward-Bey ready to take chance against Oakland (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Autumn Wind 12
Indianapolis Colts: Injury Bad Timing for Darri... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 5
NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1

Search the Reggie Wayne Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••