NFL notebook: Late TD drive keeps Ind...

NFL notebook: Late TD drive keeps Indianapolis unbeaten | The C...

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 18, 2009, titled NFL notebook: Late TD drive keeps Indianapolis unbeaten | The C.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Peyton Manning completed every pass early and one big one late, exactly what the Indianapolis Colts needed to stay unbeaten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Marque Burton

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Dear Ohio Colts Fans,

We did it. Oh bebe, we are on our way to the Super Bowl.
Marque Burton

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 18, 2009
Dear Dispatch Company,

"Wow" I was so excited when I wrote the first time that I forgot to thank you guys at the Dispatch Co. the proud owners of WTHR Channel 13 and . I'm guessing that you guys must be proud Ohio Colts Fans too since you own our television market station.

Since: Dec 09

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 19, 2009
Colts have it made.

Since: Dec 09

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2009
The Indianapolis Colts-Jacksonville Jaguars game on NFL Network on Thursday was watched by an average of 6.2 million viewers (not including over-the-air stations in Indianapolis and Jacksonville)- ranking as the second most watched game in the four years of Thursday Night Football on NFL Network behind Green Bay-Dallas on Nov. 29, 2007 (10.1 million viewers).

NFL Network airs seven days a week, 24 hours a day on a year-round basis and is the only network fully dedicated to the NFL and the sport of football. For more information, log onto . is the exclusive internet home of NFL Network.

We at The NFL NETWORK say Thank You and Happy Holidays!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Wayne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four teams could be interested in WR Wayne Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Winners, losers: Did Rodgers kiss MVP goodbye? (Dec '14) Jan '15 Beat Sons Genitals 29
News Jaguars sink to new low vs. Colts (Nov '14) Dec '14 Bruce 6
News Everyone, even Colts fans, should pull for Peyton (Jan '14) Jan '14 Janitor 4
News Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals live ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Denver 1
News Dolphins stop Colts comeback (Sep '13) Sep '13 Joc Strap 3
News Colts use Luck's feet to get past... (Sep '13) Sep '13 1 Raider Nation 1
More from around the web