Donte Whitner chooses wallet over hea...

Donte Whitner chooses wallet over heart, signs with Bengals

There are 4 comments on the StripeHype story from Aug 4, 2011, titled Donte Whitner chooses wallet over heart, signs with Bengals. In it, StripeHype reports that:

Safety Donte Whitner winks at Dolphins fans after the Bills spoiled the Dolphins' playoff hopes on December 19, 2010 Donte Whitner, after an odd roller coaster of reported talks with the Bengals, has finally agreed to terms with the Cincinnati Bengals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StripeHype.

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Mr Whitner, Me first players will never be appreciated in Buffalo. Glad to you go.

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Aug 4, 2011
Glad to see you go.

Woodstock, MD

#3 Aug 5, 2011
Um he went to 49ers though, but still glad to see him go! George wilson is alot better and has more big plays in 1 yr than whitless did his whole career in buff
Ralph Wilson

New York, NY

#4 Aug 20, 2011
Where's Russ Brandon?
He forgot to pre-chew my food today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Nelson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers ride Antonio Brown to 27-17 victory ov... (Dec '14) Dec '14 304redneck 1
News TD makes 'Old Man' Newman feel young (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Sam Farmer: Packers learn, painfully, what 'rev... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr Ed 1
News Roundtable: Magnitude of win over Pittsburgh St... (Sep '13) Sep '13 George 1
News Cincinnati Bengals Transaction Log (Apr '12) Apr '12 keith425 1
News Bengals acquire first round pick (Sep '10) Sep '10 LOL 1
News Sports: Jags - Jaguars Release Lamont Thompson (Apr '08) May '09 Tony 34
More from around the web