Sports: Jags - Jaguars Release Lamont...

Sports: Jags - Jaguars Release Lamont Thompson

There are 34 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Sports: Jags - Jaguars Release Lamont Thompson. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

The Jacksonville Jaguars released safety Lamont Thompson on Wednesday, leaving them with few options in the secondary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
franklin

Louisville, KY

#21 Apr 22, 2008
Moose in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I would have to say those statements make you certifiable.
sucker !!

you have fallen hook, line and sinker

just like the mayor, city council and the dumb arse people that piss away their money for the corrupt del rio and his jagwads.
Hack

United States

#22 Apr 23, 2008
franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
sucker !!
just like the mayor, city council and the dumb arse people that piss away their money for the corrupt del rio and his jagwads.
Hey Franklin, please enlighten the rest of us and explain why you think the "Jagwads" (by the way, you didn't make that up) are corrupt. This outta be good.

“Defender of Truth”

Since: Dec 07

Laguna Hills, CA

#23 Apr 23, 2008
franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
sucker !!
Because I said you were certifiable? Please, do explain. Ya know a joke in your head is only funny to you. Tell the other voices up there to pipe down long enough for you to come back to the sane side.
franklin

Louisville, KY

#24 Apr 23, 2008
Moose in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I said you were certifiable? Please, do explain. Ya know a joke in your head is only funny to you. Tell the other voices up there to pipe down long enough for you to come back to the sane side.
i don't know how to say it any more clearly than i have.

maybe you don't understand me because i don't speak in clown.

“Defender of Truth”

Since: Dec 07

Laguna Hills, CA

#25 Apr 24, 2008
franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know how to say it any more clearly than i have.
maybe you don't understand me because i don't speak in clown.
Or maybe it is because I only worked in Mental Health before...I was never one of the committed.
Hack

United States

#26 Apr 24, 2008
Moose in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe it is because I only worked in Mental Health before...I was never one of the committed.
You still haven't answered my question Franklin. Not sure if you saw it but yesterday ESPN The Magazine ranked the Jags as the 9th out of 122 best sports franchises in America, and 3rd best franchise in the NFL. I think you're probably just an ignorant hater, that makes outlandish claims based on personal opinion instead of fact. I'll bet you think we never went to the moon either.
franklin

Louisville, KY

#27 Apr 24, 2008
Hack wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't answered my question Franklin. Not sure if you saw it but yesterday ESPN The Magazine ranked the Jags as the 9th out of 122 best sports franchises in America, and 3rd best franchise in the NFL. I think you're probably just an ignorant hater, that makes outlandish claims based on personal opinion instead of fact. I'll bet you think we never went to the moon either.
dumb arse, of course the team is ranked as successful.

weaver has found a gold mine in suckersville.

suckersville has made weaver a very rich man while suckersville struggles to put cops and teachers in place. suckersville can't even afford to build a courthouse and weaver continues to rake in the money while he has del rio throw football games.
the best thing that could happen to suckersville now is for weaver, del rio and get-mo-money-arrd to get the hell out and stay out of jacksonville.
go someplace else and milk another city dry.

“Be good”

Since: Apr 08

FB

#28 Apr 24, 2008
Moose in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep yep, it will be a great game. And always fun in my house (Wife is a huge Jags fan, and although I have been a Steelers fan for quite a while now, I admit I have started liking the Jags ever since moving here). Wife might even be able to get some tickets this year.
Jags/Steelers is ALWAYS a great, physical game. I just hope I get to see it here in Louisiana.

“Be good”

Since: Apr 08

FB

#29 Apr 24, 2008
franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
suckersville has made weaver a very rich man while suckersville struggles to put cops and teachers in place. suckersville can't even afford to build a courthouse and weaver continues to rake in the money while he has del rio throw football games.
the best thing that could happen to suckersville now is for weaver, del rio and get-mo-money-arrd to get the hell out and stay out of jacksonville.
Do you realize how much money is generated eight times a year for the city? Hotels, restaurants, etc, aside from the jobs provided?
Hack

United States

#30 Apr 25, 2008
franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you might be the most ignorant person in Jacksonville. First of all, the Jaguars are a private organization, which means that they are NOT public funded. Do you actually believe that your tax dollars go toward the football team?? On top of that, the NFL is a money-making machine and has shown time and time again that cities with NFL franchises prosper economically. So not only do the Jaguars NOT "milk the city dry", they MAKE money for the city and it's businesses. Do you think there is one single business in Jacksonville that would want the Jaguars to move? Yea I don't think so.
And on to another one of your points, where on Earth did you come up with this notion that Del Rio "throws" games. That is absurd. YOU are the problem with this city, not the Jaguars. I would love to see you leave...what a douchebag.
franklin

Louisville, KY

#31 Apr 25, 2008
Hack wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you might be the most ignorant person in Jacksonville. First of all, the Jaguars are a private organization, which means that they are NOT public funded. Do you actually believe that your tax dollars go toward the football team?? On top of that, the NFL is a money-making machine and has shown time and time again that cities with NFL franchises prosper economically. So not only do the Jaguars NOT "milk the city dry", they MAKE money for the city and it's businesses. Do you think there is one single business in Jacksonville that would want the Jaguars to move? Yea I don't think so.
And on to another one of your points, where on Earth did you come up with this notion that Del Rio "throws" games. That is absurd. YOU are the problem with this city, not the Jaguars. I would love to see you leave...what a douchebag.
hack you're a hacken idiot.

just the kind weaver loves in suckersville
Hack

Jacksonville, FL

#32 Apr 26, 2008
franklin wrote:
<quoted text>
hack you're a hacken idiot.
just the kind weaver loves in suckersville
So basically you don't have a legitimate thought in that head of yours which is why you have resorted to name calling. I gave you a detailed argument to explain why you're wrong and you reply like a 6 yr old. Congratulations on wasting my time!
CHARLES HARTLE

Chicago, IL

#33 May 15, 2009
I THINK THAT 1010 XL WILL BEAT 930 THE FOX IN THE RATINGS GAME WITH LOCAL PROGRAMING
Tony

Sarasota, FL

#34 May 15, 2009
CHARLES HARTLE wrote:
I THINK THAT 1010 XL WILL BEAT 930 THE FOX IN THE RATINGS GAME WITH LOCAL PROGRAMING
Damn man, you take your comments very serious.

It took you over a year to come up with this one.

Well, see you next year.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Nelson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers ride Antonio Brown to 27-17 victory ov... (Dec '14) Dec '14 304redneck 1
News TD makes 'Old Man' Newman feel young (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Sam Farmer: Packers learn, painfully, what 'rev... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr Ed 1
News Roundtable: Magnitude of win over Pittsburgh St... (Sep '13) Sep '13 George 1
News Cincinnati Bengals Transaction Log (Apr '12) Apr '12 keith425 1
News Donte Whitner chooses wallet over heart, signs ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Ralph Wilson 4
News Bengals acquire first round pick (Sep '10) Sep '10 LOL 1
More from around the web