Sports: Jags - Jaguars Release Lamont...

Sports: Jags - Jaguars Release Lamont Thompson

There are 34 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Sports: Jags - Jaguars Release Lamont Thompson. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

The Jacksonville Jaguars released safety Lamont Thompson on Wednesday, leaving them with few options in the secondary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tonytfl

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Apr 21, 2008
The Jags should have kept Double D (Donovin Darius)
Proud of our Military

La Crosse, WI

#2 Apr 21, 2008
so who cares, jags su-k any way..
kiki

Savannah, GA

#3 Apr 21, 2008
Tony i feel the same way should have kept Donovin...........

“Translation: Come and Take it”

Since: Feb 08

Fort Pierce, FL

#4 Apr 21, 2008
Proud of our Military wrote:
so who cares, jags su-k any way..
That's why we're gonna kick the cheese outta you fat brat eatin' bastards this year.
We beat Brett in the cold in Lambo and we'll beat you down here too.
Aaron Rodgers couldn't hold David G.'s Jock.

Fort Pierce, FL

#5 Apr 21, 2008
I'm just Sad that we could'nt see Brett one last time here in Jax.!

“Defender of Truth”

Since: Dec 07

Laguna Hills, CA

#6 Apr 21, 2008
Just promise me you won't cry too badly when the Steelers get some payback this season, Rob. hehehe

Fort Pierce, FL

#7 Apr 21, 2008
Moose in Jax wrote:
Just promise me you won't cry too badly when the Steelers get some payback this season, Rob. hehehe
I love Steelers fans! They're great! You can rib 'em and kid with them and they take it and give it right back!
You watch the Steel curtain will decend upon Jax. and they'll buy 10000 seats.
I think it will be the best game of the season.
franklin

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2008
no one knows which team the jagwads will beat as long as del rio and get-mo-money-arrd are in suckersville.

del rio will throw a game and then make excuses for losing.

weaver really needs to check out what this guy is into before he makes a fool of the entire city.

oh wait....weaver has already done that.
Hack

United States

#9 Apr 22, 2008
franklin wrote:
no one knows which team the jagwads will beat as long as del rio and get-mo-money-arrd are in suckersville.
weaver really needs to check out what this guy is into before he makes a fool of the entire city.
Do you have any clue what you're talking about?? Climb out from under the rock you're hiding and welcome to the real world.
Hack

United States

#10 Apr 22, 2008
kiki wrote:
Tony i feel the same way should have kept Donovin..........
We should have kept Donovin huh? Have you noticed that he didn't even make a roster last year? Obviously he was let go for a health reason, the same reason why no other team would take a chance on him. Don't get me wrong I love DD, the way he played and what he stood for, but the NFL is a business and you can't pay someone millions of dollars who isn't healthy enough to stay on the field and contribute.

“Defender of Truth”

Laguna Hills, CA

#11 Apr 22, 2008
Riverside Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Steelers fans! They're great! You can rib 'em and kid with them and they take it and give it right back!
You watch the Steel curtain will decend upon Jax. and they'll buy 10000 seats.
I think it will be the best game of the season.
Yep yep, it will be a great game. And always fun in my house (Wife is a huge Jags fan, and although I have been a Steelers fan for quite a while now, I admit I have started liking the Jags ever since moving here). Wife might even be able to get some tickets this year.

“Defender of Truth”

Laguna Hills, CA

#12 Apr 22, 2008
franklin wrote:
Wow, I would have to say those statements make you certifiable.

Fort Pierce, FL

#13 Apr 22, 2008
Moose in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep yep, it will be a great game. And always fun in my house (Wife is a huge Jags fan, and although I have been a Steelers fan for quite a while now, I admit I have started liking the Jags ever since moving here). Wife might even be able to get some tickets this year.
Check out the Steelers schedule this year!
They have the toughest one in the whole league.
I miss playing them twice a year.
Oh wait we did play them twice last year.ha ha

“Defender of Truth”

Laguna Hills, CA

#14 Apr 22, 2008
Riverside Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the Steelers schedule this year!
They have the toughest one in the whole league.
I miss playing them twice a year.
Oh wait we did play them twice last year.ha ha
Yeah, I am not looking forward to that 9 game stretch, starting with the Jags. Not looking good for them this year. I am just hoping that everyone else in the North will suck, and we will steal another divisional championship.

Do you ever listen to Pete Prisco(sp?) on 930 the Fox? He sure loves talking about Pittsburgh's schedule.
Hack

United States

#15 Apr 22, 2008
Moose in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am not looking forward to that 9 game stretch, starting with the Jags. Not looking good for them this year. I am just hoping that everyone else in the North will suck, and we will steal another divisional championship.
Do you ever listen to Pete Prisco(sp?) on 930 the Fox? He sure loves talking about Pittsburgh's schedule.
Can't stand Prisco. Listen to 1010 XL, much better local sports radio.

“Defender of Truth”

Laguna Hills, CA

#16 Apr 22, 2008
Hack wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stand Prisco. Listen to 1010 XL, much better local sports radio.
yeah, I've been listening to them a lot lately, too. I like Petey...he doesn't hold much back. It is always fun to hear somebody get him all fired up, no matter what it is about.
Hack

United States

#17 Apr 22, 2008
Moose in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I've been listening to them a lot lately, too. I like Petey...he doesn't hold much back. It is always fun to hear somebody get him all fired up, no matter what it is about.
I just can't stand his voice. He seems like he's always whining about something. Doesen't provide very good insight or analysis either. I may be a little biased though. I've listened to Mike Dempsey ever since he was on 930 years ago.
kiki

Savannah, GA

#18 Apr 22, 2008
Moose in Jax wrote:
F***k the Steelers.........sorry moose you cool and all but i have to go against you on this one.......hahahaha

“Defender of Truth”

Laguna Hills, CA

#19 Apr 22, 2008
kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
F***k the Steelers.........sorry moose you cool and all but i have to go against you on this one.......hahahaha
It's all good. Wouldn't be very fun if everybody liked the same team.
Hack

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2008
kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say that, but we do have a healthy rivalry with them. You know it's always going to be a good game. I think Oct 5 is gonna make it 5 in a row! Haha, take the Steeler Nation, bring it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie Nelson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers ride Antonio Brown to 27-17 victory ov... (Dec '14) Dec '14 304redneck 1
News TD makes 'Old Man' Newman feel young (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Sam Farmer: Packers learn, painfully, what 'rev... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mr Ed 1
News Roundtable: Magnitude of win over Pittsburgh St... (Sep '13) Sep '13 George 1
News Cincinnati Bengals Transaction Log (Apr '12) Apr '12 keith425 1
News Donte Whitner chooses wallet over heart, signs ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Ralph Wilson 4
News Bengals acquire first round pick (Sep '10) Sep '10 LOL 1
More from around the web