Bengals Draft Preview; Quarterback

Bengals Draft Preview; Quarterback

There are 2 comments on the MVN - Recent Articles story from Apr 22, 2007, titled Bengals Draft Preview; Quarterback. In it, MVN - Recent Articles reports that:

Carson Palmer is among the best young quarterbacks in the league and is poised to be Bengals signal caller for the foreseeable future.A A With his knee injury in the rear view mirror, he could be on his way to ... via MVN - Recent Articles

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MVN - Recent Articles.

Sidney B

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Jun 21, 2007
If the bengals want give Reggie a chance at qb at least put him out as a slot reciever. He's one of the fastest guys on the team. Plus he can throw. At least make him the backup. In my eyes he's better than Carson and Doug put together. Do I hear the next Mike vick? Who is Doug Johnson?
T Bone Malone

Monterey, CA

#2 Jun 25, 2007
B,
I agree that Reggie is a very good QB and he deserves a chance to compete. I don't think that he is better than carson but he may be better than doug given the snaps to prove it. He has to keep his nose clean and stay away from trouble. It's funny the Steelers would get a guy like this an just kill us with him, but we get the weapon to use in an we don't know what to do with it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reggie McNeal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Arrest Leaders Since 2000? The Minnesota Vi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 GBPmies 8
News McNeal bounces back (Sep '07) Sep '07 J W P 1
News Chris Henry accused of assault against 16-year ... (Jun '07) Jun '07 Gore 1
News Not good company for Reggie McNeal (Sep '06) Jun '07 Sidney B 4
News Florence Police Probe Claims That Two Bengals A... (Jun '07) Jun '07 anonomous 1
News Bengals vets angry, embarrassed by latest arrest (Jan '07) Jan '07 Terry Hisle 1
News Goodell Says He's Trying to Help Bengals (Dec '06) Dec '06 305REPRESENTA 1
More from around the web