Horton Who? Redskins' Safety Honored

Horton Who? Redskins' Safety Honored

There are 4 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Horton Who? Redskins' Safety Honored. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Chris Horton could have heard a "Who?" or two from the fans when he intercepted two passes and recovered a fumble in his first NFL start.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Roy Jerome Green

Glen Burnie, MD

#1 Sep 17, 2008
Anyone who thinks that Chris Horton should not start ahead of Reed Doughty, does not know anything about football. If Greg Blache has any concerns about his job security he had better start the better player, and that by far is Horton.
Roy Jerome Green

Glen Burnie, MD

#2 Sep 17, 2008
Has anyone on the Redskins coaching staff thought about John Jansen playing guard. It appears to me that he would do as well as #66, or the guy behind him.
Roy Jerome Green

Glen Burnie, MD

#3 Sep 17, 2008
I came to this site to hear the exchange between Brian Mitchell and Clinton Portis, on Sports Talk 980. I can't find it on this web page, anyone who has it email me [email protected]
redjoe

Deming, NM

#4 Oct 16, 2008
Not to take anything away from Horton, but Reed is a better run stopper and does the little thing s that don't show up on SportsCenter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reed Doughty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins sign Ryan Clark (Apr '14) Apr '14 RedPenisTips 3
News Redskins Mailbag (Nov '13) Nov '13 cscowardin 1
News Fishing Tournament Helps Veterans Heal (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ruckersville Anti... 2
News Report: Redskins sign Florida safety Will Hill (Jul '11) Jul '11 Atl Gator 1
News Redskins' Kyle Shanahan says comments by McNabb... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gomer 1
News For defense, something is missing (Dec '10) Dec '10 gatorskins92 1
News Vikings take on Redskins (Nov '10) Nov '10 Da Bears 2010 2
More from around the web