Redskins' practice squad getting thin

Redskins' practice squad getting thin

There are 2 comments on the WJLA-TV Arlington story from Nov 23, 2010, titled Redskins' practice squad getting thin. In it, WJLA-TV Arlington reports that:

Mike Shanahan and the Redskins are looking for backup safety and offensive line help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJLA-TV Arlington.

redskins fan ion vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Nov 23, 2010
hail to the redskins do not act like you could do better redskins rule we will win will make the playoffs will beat dallas and new york both times we play them hail to the redskins

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 23, 2010
Well, skins fan ion vegas, I am a diehard Redskins fan stuck in Colts country. I wish I could agree with you on making the playoffs, but they probably won't. Be realistic about it. With the injuries, the o-line not protecting McNabb, McNabb not being the caliber of QB that he was in Philly, and not having the receiving corp, Washington will be very lucky to make it to 8-8. Yes they have won one more game (so far) than last year. But to beat Dallas and New York (twice), I really don't know. I really, really hate saying this, but with the firing of Wade Phillips, Jason Garrett has really sharpened his team up (again, really hate admitting that). But I hope I am wrong and you are right in the end. GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reed Doughty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins sign Ryan Clark (Apr '14) Apr '14 RedPenisTips 3
News Redskins Mailbag (Nov '13) Nov '13 cscowardin 1
News Fishing Tournament Helps Veterans Heal (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ruckersville Anti... 2
News Report: Redskins sign Florida safety Will Hill (Jul '11) Jul '11 Atl Gator 1
News Redskins' Kyle Shanahan says comments by McNabb... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gomer 1
News For defense, something is missing (Dec '10) Dec '10 gatorskins92 1
News Vikings take on Redskins (Nov '10) Nov '10 Da Bears 2010 2
More from around the web