Dolphins fullback Reagan Mauia charged with simple battery

Dolphins fullback Reagan Mauia was arrested in Weston early Friday on simple battery charges, stemming from an altercation outside the Carolina Ale House. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“ Seal Of Democrat Party”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#104 Apr 14, 2008
Sunny in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are all his fellow employees defending him...
You know there is such a thing called a phone where you can call the police right.
finfan69

AOL

#105 Apr 14, 2008
red wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan, is that you?:roll eyes: You are going to jail where you belong, you stupid thug. You will be real popular in the showers, pretty boy.
That mindless APE belongs in jail. Why is IT still on the team?

Since: Jun 07

Flowery Branch, GA

#106 Apr 15, 2008
Sunny in Florida wrote:
It's obvisous none of you people were at the Ale House because if you were you would have seen the guy that was knocked out was beating up his girlfriend after chasing her into the bathroom also this "THUG" that everyone keep sreferring to is actually the hero here because he knocked this scum bag out before he beat his girlfriend up any more. May be the paper should get the story straight rather then only printing one side of what truly happened.
IF what you are saying is True, then Mauia needs to have his attorney find this girl to cooberate the story, then file charges against the guy who hit her. IF she has any honor herself, she would tell her side, so she can save HIM from losing his career.

Since: Feb 07

Manistee, MI

#107 Apr 15, 2008
Go Phins wrote:
I just saw the video interview with Reagan Mauia on the "Mindset of Samoan football players". Sa Moa means can't be chicken? How dumb is that? the word Sa means "forbidden or sacred". Samoa does not mean can't be chicken. Get your Samoan right Reagan!!!. Plus you have two other Samoans on the team Samson Satele and Paul Soliai. Not to mention Troy Polamalu (Steelers) and Lofa Tatupu (Seahawks) who aren't going around punching people in the face because their looked at when people pass by. I've been a fan of the dolphins for so long. We don't need these types of players on the team. Reagan you're a proffessional football player getting paid millions of dollars to play football, people are going to look at you and even heckle you in public. It goes with the territory. WALK AWAY!!! Bill "Don't be Chicken" please cut him!!!!
Fa'afetai-----(Folks (Fa'afetai) is how you say Thank you in Samoan) Don't ask Reagan though he might tell you it means something else.
Mauia was a late round pick. He is NOT making millions. He would have received a small signing bonus and league-minimum salaries.
enough

Texarkana, TX

#108 Apr 20, 2008
Florida is not Hawaii, this kind of crap will get you shot in Florida where self defense is still legal.
jerry

Chesapeake, VA

#109 Apr 24, 2008
i really think there are a lot of you guys jumping to conclusions about how dumb he was/is let me ask any of you haters out there- do you think he doesn't know who he is or who he plays for or that even tho he's not a first round big name player he doesn't realize he's a news worthy story especially if he screws up he's not that stupid although he did mess up because no matter what really happened he let someone get under his skin in public i don't believe for one second he just said the hell with everything and punched some innocent man in the face for no reason common sense should tell you that just cant be the whole story.and just a quick shout out about ricky williams he had/has his own personal problems he doesn't hurt anybody but him and us fans because we know very well what he can do and it hurts us to see him self destruct but all of you rember i said this about ricky and that is if he stays away from the smoke and does what i know damn good and well he can do by years end he will be back in good graces the talent& ability are unquestionable the only thing is can he lay off the smoke
Biz

Kaneohe, HI

#110 Jul 14, 2008
There are clearly 2 sides to every story.
Notice how those that WEREN'T there have lots of negative thigns to say about Mauia. Including FALSE accusations of "roid use" . Yet those who WERE at the scene all state that this guy who was punched by Reagan was beating on his girlfriend first. Wonder how many of YOU would step in if you witnessed domestic violence take place in a public forum. Perhaps , regardless of Reagan's profession he just did what he thought the right thing as a man and human being was.
If we are talking about his character off the field, then it would seem noone has mentioned this is his "first offense". If we are even going to call defending a woman getting beat up an offense..... Also PRIOR to this, not for any other reason than to give back to the community, Reagan has spent countless hours donating his own time to charity, Charities that focus on kids and especially those of polynesian decent. Reagan is not dumb, nor is he on steroids.
He is a kind hearted, soft , spoken man, of up standing character. He is a great Dad, and a devoted son, and brother. Reagan, you have our family's love and support, 100%!!
stinky

United States

#111 Jul 14, 2008
Biz wrote:
He is a kind hearted, soft , spoken man, of up standing character. He is a great Dad, and a devoted son, and brother. Reagan, you have our family's love and support, 100%!!
He was a jerk off the field. He wasn't the first, and he won't be the last. Big football players feeling their oats.

All the players have charities. It's a tax write-off primarily, and a P.R. tool.
Tama samoa

Trenton, NJ

#112 May 19, 2009
F**K U bob greasy n all u other haters...

Since: Feb 07

Scottville, MI

#113 Jan 14, 2010
Mauia was last seen flipping burgers at the Tonga McDonald's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reagan Mauia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoa Camp hosts highlight their commitment (Jul '11) Jul '11 ysl replica 1
Dolphins fullback Reagan Mauia arrested for bat... (Apr '08) Jun '10 Dolpharts 149
Mauia tries to latch on - Hawaii Sports (Aug '09) Aug '09 Kevin 4
Mauia tries to latch on - Sports News (Aug '09) Aug '09 badayu 2
Miami Dolphins QB John Beck is now expendable c... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tom Doy 2
Perry, Grigsby potential additions to special t... (Mar '08) Mar '09 Bills Money 32
Dolphins' Mauia, Peelle among 17 cuts; rookie r... (Aug '08) Jan '09 stinky 57
More from around the web