Cam Is Scared

Cam Is Scared

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Ravens story from Jan 1, 2012, titled Cam Is Scared. In it, Baltimore Ravens reports that:

Cam Cameron's greatest flaw as a play caller goes well beyond his poorly designed and outdated Air Coryell offense............... It is his inability to continue to apply pressure to teams after the half.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Ravens.

Flipper14

Naperville, IL

#1 Jan 1, 2012
The Ravens have played 12 games against top 11 defenses (total yardage) this season. The only top 10 defense (other than the Ravens) that it did not face was Philly. This offense has a great running back (although Cam Cameron's running backs have always performed at Pro Bowl level), a solid quarterback, two very young tight ends, and a solid receiver in Boldin. I actually think Cam's got a lot out of this year's offense against a very tough schedule. Cam must be the luckiest guy in the world to be the OC for LaDainian and Ray Rice. The fact that Ronnie Brown was leading the entire NFL in total yards from scrimmage when Cam was in Miami tells me that his running backs benefit from his system. He's been one of the best OC's in this league for a decade. For all of those who want him gone, you should probably be careful for what you wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Browns admit to having Rice discussion Aug 13 Fart news 5
News Ray Rice apologizes, says he 'failed miserably' (May '14) Aug 7 Fart news 8
News Can domestic violence abusers like Ray Rice be ... (Sep '14) Aug 5 Fart news 12
News Why Steelers fans should care about the Deflate... Jul '15 Fart news 8
News Embattled Ray Rice still waiting for another sh... Jul '15 Fart news 3
News AG Maura Healey: NFL focus on Deflategate `is o... May '15 tom wingo 8
News Jaguars claim Pierce off waivers after release ... Mar '15 Fake IP Land 3
More from around the web