Look for a Super Bowl rematch in Indianapolis, not a Harbaugh family reunion

Full story: The Washington Post

For a Super Bowl redux to happen, the New York Giants will need another huge road win, this time at San Francisco.
Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Which Super Bowl? XLII or XXXV?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

It will be a rematch of an AFC team versus an NFC team
Better Judgement

Great Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

The Giants and Patriots, what a game that will be.
New Yorkers are peaking at the right time and the Pats have been looking forward to this opportunity. Both teams need no push to be at the top of their games. Giants 27, Patriots 24.
John S

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Should the Super Bowl be called off do to public safety concerns. The Public Employee Unions and their bought and paid for UnionCrat politicians are threatening to foment a bloody riot preventing fans and their families from entering the stadium.

Sadly, not even Indiana is safe from Public Sector Union extortion. A sad time for America.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Better Judgement wrote:
The Giants and Patriots, what a game that will be.
New Yorkers are peaking at the right time and the Pats have been looking forward to this opportunity. Both teams need no push to be at the top of their games. Giants 27, Patriots 24.
The Giants won't make it to the Superbowl.
Better Judgement

Great Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Giants won't make it to the Superbowl.
I have some advice for you, True Pats Fan: Take a nice-sized cereal bowl, pour in some milk and prepare to eat your words.
'The Giants won't make it to the Super Bowl?' Wrong. Your Patriots had better be prepared to face our Jints all right, and you can be sure that the game won't be anything like their earlier meeting this season. No, the Jints are a whole different team at this point and the Patriots will have their hands full regardless. Eli vs. Brady? Sorry, Eli is going to have a signature kind of day in Indianapolis. Giants 30, Patriots 24.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Judged:

Better Judgement wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some advice for you, True Pats Fan: Take a nice-sized cereal bowl, pour in some milk and prepare to eat your words.
'The Giants won't make it to the Super Bowl?' Wrong. Your Patriots had better be prepared to face our Jints all right, and you can be sure that the game won't be anything like their earlier meeting this season. No, the Jints are a whole different team at this point and the Patriots will have their hands full regardless. Eli vs. Brady? Sorry, Eli is going to have a signature kind of day in Indianapolis. Giants 30, Patriots 24.
49rs will be in the Superbowl.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>49rs will be in the Superbowl.
Will they? What team handed the Patriots their last (and next) loss?
Wide Left Billy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Billy Cundiff is the best....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Lee Evans got jobbed on the previous play. I don't understand the double standard used in the end-zone. If a QB merely breaks the plane with the football and then has it knocked out of his hands, its a TD because he poosessed it when it broke the plane. Yesterday Evans caught the ball, touched each foot and then had the ball knocked out of his hands. Is a receiver required to make a "football move" after catching the ball in the end-zone to establish posession? Why wasn't that play reviewed? It was in the last 2 minutes. Was it because the play was ruled incomplete on the field? Was it a home call? I have no dog in the hunt with either team, I'm just curious
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Wide Left Billy wrote:
Billy Cundiff is the best....
Scott Norwood is his hero
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

menards wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they? What team handed the Patriots their last (and next) loss?
I'm Glad they made it. It will mean so much more.
Geno

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Glad they made it. It will mean so much more.
What? To lose again? LMAO

http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/TPHFJVB339KN2J...

I posted your earlier prediction just for fun
Geno

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Lee Evans got jobbed on the previous play. I don't understand the double standard used in the end-zone. If a QB merely breaks the plane with the football and then has it knocked out of his hands, its a TD because he poosessed it when it broke the plane. Yesterday Evans caught the ball, touched each foot and then had the ball knocked out of his hands. Is a receiver required to make a "football move" after catching the ball in the end-zone to establish posession? Why wasn't that play reviewed? It was in the last 2 minutes. Was it because the play was ruled incomplete on the field? Was it a home call? I have no dog in the hunt with either team, I'm just curious
Yes, when you possess the ball and run across the line, it's a TD. Evand didn't possess until he caught, got both feet down and and held on. I'll have to see it again but I am not sure the second foot made it down before the ball came out.
Cheatriots

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Geno wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, when you possess the ball and run across the line, it's a TD. Evand didn't possess until he caught, got both feet down and and held on. I'll have to see it again but I am not sure the second foot made it down before the ball came out.
Check it out Geno. I have no dog in the hunt. I was just curious about what I see as a double standard. I think you'll agree
Geno

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Cheatriots wrote:
<quoted text>Check it out Geno. I have no dog in the hunt. I was just curious about what I see as a double standard. I think you'll agree
I agree, it makes no sense but, thats the NFL and it's rule, you can't change it.
big pimpin

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Geno wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, it makes no sense but, thats the NFL and it's rule, you can't change it.
That's right the NFL NO FUN LEAGUE.
That 15 yards unsportsmanlike penalty on Davis was bull$hi++. Let these players have fun. They playing in the NFC championship. That's just me.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Geno wrote:
<quoted text>What? To lose again? LMAO
http://www.topix.com/forum/nfl/TPHFJVB339KN2J...
I posted your earlier prediction just for fun
We will see Gino bambino. I hope you and the Giants continue to underestimate The Patriots. LMFAO
hello

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text> We will see Gino bambino. I hope you and the Giants continue to underestimate The Patriots. LMFAO
Innuendo. means up your butt in Italian
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

hello wrote:
<quoted text> Innuendo. means up your butt in Italian
Suck it, means to Suck it in English.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••