Ravens-Vikings: Ravens Keys To The Game

Oct 16, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Coming off of two consecutive disappointing losses, the Ravens travel to Minneapolis to square off against an impressive, undefeated Vikings team, featuring the league's best running back and an un-retired NFL legend.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2009

“err-human favregive-divine”

Since: Sep 09

erie

#1 Oct 16, 2009
Both teams want to establish run to set up play- action; we have a better shot at doing this being at home; D has 9 ff and 18 sacks-WOW. Look for us to have a balanced attack, we need to continue to progress in our passing game as the season goes, let BF continue to get to know his recievers.
40for60

Duluth, MN

#2 Oct 18, 2009
erie-pa fan wrote:
Both teams want to establish run to set up play- action; we have a better shot at doing this being at home; D has 9 ff and 18 sacks-WOW. Look for us to have a balanced attack, we need to continue to progress in our passing game as the season goes, let BF continue to get to know his recievers.
The D needs to play a whole game. Did someone tell them that it was a three period hockey game?
I can't believe that is the same Sidney Rice as last year, he catches even while he's being interfered with.
erie-pa fan

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 19, 2009
Heres a key to winning the game. Score more points than the other team!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Rice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ESPN commentator apologizes for abuse remark Aug 4 Flatulence Fred 6
Ray Rice receives two-game suspension from NFL ... Aug 1 Janitor 3
NFL roundup: League claims Rice message sent Aug 1 Janitor 2
Ray Rice apologizes, says he 'failed miserably' Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Ray Rice case in N.J. highlights debate over co... May '14 AFC South 6
The Baltimore Ravens' 5 Biggest Games of 2014 Apr '14 Harbaugh Farts 3
Ravens' Harbaugh calls 3 arrests 'unacceptable' Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000