Monday Night Football Picks: Ravens ready to rough up Gabbert, Jaguars

Oct 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Maddux Sports Blog

Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars Monday, 10/24/11, 1:00 PM EST, TV:A ESPN Opening Point Spread:A Baltimore -10 Current Betting Line:A Baltimore -10 Opening Total:A 39 Current Total:A 38.5 Odds Courtesy of Bookmaker The Jacksonville Jaguars will try to do something no other team has been able to do against the Baltimore Ravens and head coach ... (more)

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2011
Hey

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Pathetic display tonight ...
The Ravens sucked, The Jags sucked but not as much as the Ravens and last but not least the Officials sucked!
Geno

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

What a bogus call on a good defensive play by Tommy Pollard. Great article in the Sun today. Had he caught the ball and hit him the same way, no penalty would have been called. The percieved fireceness of the hit and his inability to catch it created the faux call.

I keep thinking Cundiff missed 2 FG's. Was it only one? He's really never been tested much beyond 50 yards. I had wondered how he'd react from that distance.
Articlefarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Ravens ready to rough up Gabbert, Jaguars...lol...
Hey

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Geno wrote:
What a bogus call on a good defensive play by Tommy Pollard. Great article in the Sun today. Had he caught the ball and hit him the same way, no penalty would have been called. The percieved fireceness of the hit and his inability to catch it created the faux call.
I keep thinking Cundiff missed 2 FG's. Was it only one? He's really never been tested much beyond 50 yards. I had wondered how he'd react from that distance.
Bernard Pollard, you're thinking of Tommy Polley who came out of Dunbar and played for the Ravens ... lol
Vegasfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Betting Line:A Baltimore -10...lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••