Wes Welker's wife apologizes for ripping Ray Lewis

The day after another disappointing loss for the New England Patriots, it was the wife of a player who again was making news for her emotional postgame outburst Anna Burns Welker lashed out at Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis after her husband, Wes Welker, dropped two passes in the AFC championship game and finished with eight catches for 117 ... (more) Full Story

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#85 Feb 5, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting off topic again, and that seems to be a habit with you. This isn't about a Black person slandering a White person. America should be an equal place, where a White woman can be chastised for making slanderous remarks against a Black man, of which are not true, and the reverse situation, where a Black woman (maybe an example of that would be the Black woman, that supposedly made false accusations against several White male Duke college lacrosse players) can be EQUALLY chastised for making slanderous remarks against a White man.
Frankly, I have never really heard of American authoritarian figures stopping White 'suspects' in America, and shooting them to death or killing them in other ways of which are through EXCESSIVE FORCE and are unwarranted...but then again, if I say that I have NEVER heard that being the case, then I would be LYING, and God smite me for that lie if I EVER tell it!
Case and point...Otto Zehm was killed by an officer, simply because two dumb White hoochies made a menacing complaint against Otto, not knowing that Otto was disabled. Maybe you think that a simple sorry, with a shoulder shrug from those White girls will bring Otto Zehm back, right flbadcatowner? Not even a 'Sorry...we got Otto Zehm all wrong, and we are both so sorry to see that our words led to his death...', flbadcatowner, but just a 'Sorry' is closure enough for the family and friends of Otto Zehm, right flbadcatowner?
The FACT that I bring attention to THIS situation where Ray Lewis is concerned, doesn't mean that I am not enraged when I hear about other people mislabelling or slandering other people, flbadcatowner! The reason that it is so disturbing that Anna Welker did it, is because she simply felt that she could attack someone through slandering them, because her own husband has incontinence problems...at least, from what I see, on the field of play! Anna Welker SHOULD be a role model, and WHEN she steps out of line, she SHOULD make the APPROPRIATE apology and retraction...though Ray Lewis is likely not paying attention to his haters (like Anna Welker...he just goes out and wins his second Super Bowl ring...good for you Ray! Ray Lewis and Tatyana McCall - 2, Wes Welker and Anna Welker - 0!), there are MANY people, INCLUDING myself, that is waiting for Anna Welker to issue the PROPER apology and retraction to Ray Lewis...if YOU are not one of those people, then fine, but don't tell me that I can't be upset about what Anna did, and how she didn't fully take back what she said.
I got dead relatives and friends in America, simply because of false statements and insinuations that people like you and Anna are able to get away with time after time after time again...it is time that a stop is put to it, and that time should be NOW, as the Black community cannot afford to lose any more innocents to the insinuations and false accusations of the likes of Anna Welker OR YOU!
Off topic? You brought up the subject of Hooters in the first place,

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#86 Feb 5, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
No...actually, if you take your eyes off of Anna's fake tits, you would have seen that I took GREAT EXCEPTION to you labelling Ray Lewis's friends/acquaintances (some of whom were his co-defendants) as 'thugs'! LEARN TO READ, dumbass...it is clear that it is YOU that has poor reading comprehension!
Now, take the next 48 hours, read over ALL my comments that you obviously didn't read over THOROUGHLY, and then blow it out of your ass, as it is YOU that seriously needs to get over himself, just like Anna needs to get over herself, ESPECIALLY if she calls her vague apology and her retraction any sort of consolidation to any Black person in the American community, that constantly has to be looking over their shoulder, because other people are armed and ready to kill them, because of words and insinuations made by the likes of you and Anna Welker. You know the abbreviation, kid...GFY!
You are obviouisly from the ultra-militsnt fringes of the black race and have absolutely no intention of engaging in any kind of civil discourse and I have no intention of feeding your mindless hatred any further. Compared to you, Mrs. Welker seems like a very congenial person. After telling you how I have been very supportive of civil rights for minorities including blacks, you had an absolute cast iron nerve to post this sewer sludge. What the hell are you trying to do? Torn me against the blacks with your disgusting blather? Don't worry. Most blacks I have known are far more reasonable than you are. I wonder if you are so brazenly outspoken when you are among other people or just a Topix paper tiger?
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#87 Feb 5, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
You are obviouisly from the ultra-militsnt fringes of the black race and have absolutely no intention of engaging in any kind of civil discourse and I have no intention of feeding your mindless hatred any further. Compared to you, Mrs. Welker seems like a very congenial person. After telling you how I have been very supportive of civil rights for minorities including blacks, you had an absolute cast iron nerve to post this sewer sludge. What the hell are you trying to do? Torn me against the blacks with your disgusting blather? Don't worry. Most blacks I have known are far more reasonable than you are. I wonder if you are so brazenly outspoken when you are among other people or just a Topix paper tiger?
I'm ultra-militant, simply because I take a LEGITIMATE exception to what Anna Welker said about Ray Lewis, WHICH HALF OF WHAT SHE SAID WAS MADE UP OF PURE LIES? There you go AGAIN, PREJUDGING somebody that you don't even know...but I suppose White people like you and Anna can get away with that, and justify not issuing a PROPER apology and retraction for your blatantly outrageous and false statements.

Don't worry...you are White...no police officer is going to run up on your old ass with a loaded Glock pointed at your dome, simply because others made insinuations about White people. Maybe IF something like that (being that a false statement led to the police running up on you, with guns drawn on you, and police dogs on leashes, of whom are just a quarter foot from your face) happened TO YOU, you would have a DIFFERENT outlook as to what stupid comments and insinuations of the likes that you and Anna make about other Black people.

You STILL haven't acknowledged your misstep in labelling Ray Lewis's acquaintances and co-defendants as 'thugs'...as a matter of fact, you CONTINUE on further by ASSUMING that I'm Black, and further labelling me as an ultra-militant Black individual. Do you ever stop with the prejudices, Mr. I advocated for civil rights back in the 60's as a teen? What has changed in the 50 years since you made that claim? Were you sent off to Vietnam, and reconditioned to discriminate against visible minorities, and to praise and defend comments made by lippy Hooters girls like Anna Welker???

You CLAIM to have many Black friends, huh? How about you have those Black friends read my comments, interpret them for you, and then have them tell you my take on Anna Welker's comments, and her vague apology and retraction, and maybe when THEY tell you why Anna Welker's vague apology and retraction didn't go far enough, BECAUSE she didn't APOLOGIZE for SLANDERING Ray Lewis AT ALL, you may then see what issue I have with Anna Welker!

The LUCKY thing here is that Ray Lewis is rich and successful, so there isn't much of a chance that the police will corner Ray Lewis, with guns drawn, and shoot him up, while claiming he was armed, and individual crime scene investigations show later that Ray Lewis only had a phone in his hand. Had Anna Welker made this comment about Sean Bell though, we would see what the effects of malicious comments can result in, where it comes to a Black man's life!

I have to laugh at your ignorance though, when you call me an ultra militant Black person, of whom I believe that you believe ONLY looks out for Black people, right flbadcatowner? Remember my last post, where I mention Otto Zehm? I want your insinuating, discriminatory ass to look up who Otto Zehm is, and what race he is, before you make another comment on here. THAT should shut your stupid face up!

What I am against is people making malicious comments about other people, and not fully apologizing for their statements, and I am against abuses of the state against innocent citizens. If that makes me an ultra militant in your eyes, then so be it.

You can now show me where Anna Welker SPECIFICALLY publicly apologized for making false statements about Ray Lewis...if she really did it!

:)
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#88 Feb 5, 2013
Yeah...I am as 'brazenly outspoken' when I am out among other people, flbadcatowner. Let me ask you something (a question you are likely not going to answer, because YOU DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, RIGHT SOLDIER? LOL!)...Do you always find excuse for questionable acts for White people like yourself and Anna Welker, and further seek out to demonize and vilify Black people, like Ray Lewis, and his acquaintances and co-defendants, of whom YOU labelled as 'thugs', of whom got away with murder (even though A JURY heard all of these insinuations about these co-defendants in the trial, and they STILL ACQUITTED these co-defendants, as they deemed that these co-defendants were acting IN SELF-DEFENCE?)?

No need to rush to answer me back...no need to even answer my comments at all. So far, you have not provided any intelligent content to this conversation, so until you see how damning insinuations that YOU make, and how damaging comments that Anna Welker makes about Black people like Ray Lewis, then we really have NOTHING to talk about.

Enjoy your old age, flbadcatowner!
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviouisly from the ultra-militsnt fringes of the black race and have absolutely no intention of engaging in any kind of civil discourse and I have no intention of feeding your mindless hatred any further. Compared to you, Mrs. Welker seems like a very congenial person. After telling you how I have been very supportive of civil rights for minorities including blacks, you had an absolute cast iron nerve to post this sewer sludge. What the hell are you trying to do? Torn me against the blacks with your disgusting blather? Don't worry. Most blacks I have known are far more reasonable than you are. I wonder if you are so brazenly outspoken when you are among other people or just a Topix paper tiger?

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#89 Feb 5, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
EAT A DICK! If you actually meant what you said in THIS post that you sent me, then you wouldn't even have a word to say to me...just because you are a strong supporter of civil rights, doesn't mean that at the end of the day, YOU don't have to walk in your neighbourhood afraid, constantly looking over your shoulder, thinking that some cop or neighbourhood watch person is going to kill you in cold blood, simply because you are White!
Don't act as if you even know! Fuck off with your '...violence against blacks by racist whites in the early sixties absolutely made me sick', line, because what STARTED that trend of violence, is COMMENTS that were made by the likes of people like Anna, that try people like Ray Lewis in a community moral court back then, AFTER the American courts have already rendered their decision against the said accused, and insinuations like YOURS, where you label Ray Lewis's acquaintances 'thugs', that likely got away with murder...that is basically what you said about Ray's acquaintances, right flbadcatowner?
Looks like you sure came a long way from your teenage years in the 60's, huh kid (as if!)?
I stated in a previous post that you had no willingness to engage in a civil and rational discussion. Only people from the gutters would use such smut language on a public forum. I rest my case.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#90 Feb 6, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I stated in a previous post that you had no willingness to engage in a civil and rational discussion. Only people from the gutters would use such smut language on a public forum. I rest my case.
You got no case! You don't answer any questions posed to you. You think that people like Ray Lewis's co-defendants and Ray Lewis's friends owe you something, in exchange for you to retract your insinuations about them. You discriminate against me, because I don't see things the way that you do in relation to Anna Welker's attacks against Ray Lewis, that she hasn't specifically apologized for. You call me an ultra militant Black person, simply because I point out facts about the damning effects of false comments and insinuations made by people like you and Anna Welker.

You continue to believe that I owe you some apology, and that I owe Anna Welker an apology, and that I got you and Anna Welker wrong. IF YOU had ANY willingness to engage in a civil and rational discussion, you would SHOW me where Anna Welker made A CONSCIOUS AND FULL APOLOGY AND RETRACTION of her slanderous and untrue remarks that she made about Ray Lewis. SINCE you haven't done that, the ONLY thing you want me to do is accept the fact that Anna Welker apologized.

I'm going to take ONE MORE OPPORTUNITY to TRY to treat you as an intellect here, as I will ask you the proverbial question where Anna Welker's statements are concerned, and what many people are wondering also...WHAT EXACTLY IS ANNA SORRY FOR? Is she sorry about the lies she said about Ray Lewis, or is she sorry that she simply made her feelings public? Was it just the timing of her comment that Anna was sorry for? Was Anna simply sorry for making mention of Ray Lewis's kids? Was Anna sorry that she likely said something that her pussy ass husband and the rest of the cheating, juiced up Patriot players have been saying about Ray Lewis in their locker room, their homes and at team gatherings, where the wives and girlfriends are allowed to attend? Answer me that ONE IMPORTANT QUESTION, flbadcatowner...WHAT EXACTLY IS ANNA WELKER SORRY FOR?

Just remember...I have already apologized for making comments about Anna Welker...I have shown you though that the apology that one issues to someone else may not be AN ADEQUATE ENOUGH apology when it is all said and done, right? RIGHT! So again, you tell me, after Anna Welker basically slandered Ray Lewis, by calling him a murderer, of whom perverted the course of justice, in order to escape prosecution for two capital crimes, by paying off the victims' families (of which we already know isn't true, because the victims' families sued Ray Lewis AFTER the competent District Attorney in Atlanta acquitted Ray Lewis of the murder charges), where did Anna Welker SPECIFICALLY APOLOGIZE for making these false and damning statements against Ray Lewis, huh flbadcatowner?

WHEN you are able to show me where Anna did this, then I will acknowledge that you HAVE a case to present where this issue is concerned, and we can discuss this issue from there...got it? Cool!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#91 Feb 6, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
You got no case! You don't answer any questions posed to you. You think that people like Ray Lewis's co-defendants and Ray Lewis's friends owe you something, in exchange for you to retract your insinuations about them. You discriminate against me, because I don't see things the way that you do in relation to Anna Welker's attacks against Ray Lewis, that she hasn't specifically apologized for. You call me an ultra militant Black person, simply because I point out facts about the damning effects of false comments and insinuations made by people like you and Anna Welker.
You continue to believe that I owe you some apology, and that I owe Anna Welker an apology, and that I got you and Anna Welker wrong. IF YOU had ANY willingness to engage in a civil and rational discussion, you would SHOW me where Anna Welker made A CONSCIOUS AND FULL APOLOGY AND RETRACTION of her slanderous and untrue remarks that she made about Ray Lewis. SINCE you haven't done that, the ONLY thing you want me to do is accept the fact that Anna Welker apologized.
I'm going to take ONE MORE OPPORTUNITY to TRY to treat you as an intellect here, as I will ask you the proverbial question where Anna Welker's statements are concerned, and what many people are wondering also...WHAT EXACTLY IS ANNA SORRY FOR? Is she sorry about the lies she said about Ray Lewis, or is she sorry that she simply made her feelings public? Was it just the timing of her comment that Anna was sorry for? Was Anna simply sorry for making mention of Ray Lewis's kids? Was Anna sorry that she likely said something that her pussy ass husband and the rest of the cheating, juiced up Patriot players have been saying about Ray Lewis in their locker room, their homes and at team gatherings, where the wives and girlfriends are allowed to attend? Answer me that ONE IMPORTANT QUESTION, flbadcatowner...WHAT EXACTLY IS ANNA WELKER SORRY FOR?
Just remember...I have already apologized for making comments about Anna Welker...I have shown you though that the apology that one issues to someone else may not be AN ADEQUATE ENOUGH apology when it is all said and done, right? RIGHT! So again, you tell me, after Anna Welker basically slandered Ray Lewis, by calling him a murderer, of whom perverted the course of justice, in order to escape prosecution for two capital crimes, by paying off the victims' families (of which we already know isn't true, because the victims' families sued Ray Lewis AFTER the competent District Attorney in Atlanta acquitted Ray Lewis of the murder charges), where did Anna Welker SPECIFICALLY APOLOGIZE for making these false and damning statements against Ray Lewis, huh flbadcatowner?
WHEN you are able to show me where Anna did this, then I will acknowledge that you HAVE a case to present where this issue is concerned, and we can discuss this issue from there...got it? Cool!
I didn't even waste my time reading your sillyassed banter.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#92 Feb 6, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked for your post number 84 where you used the vulgar language? It's no longer there because Topix thought it went much too far and removed it. I can just imagine the phony racial issue you will make out of that.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#93 Feb 6, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't even waste my time reading your sillyassed banter.
I didn't waste my time taking your request to apologize to Anna Welker seriously either...so I guess we are EVEN...

Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#94 Feb 6, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Have you looked for your post number 84 where you used the vulgar language? It's no longer there because Topix thought it went much too far and removed it. I can just imagine the phony racial issue you will make out of that.
You STILL haven't answered ANY of my questions! How do you even come off as wanting to talk about an issue seriously, if you are too chicken sh!...(wait...I should say chicken poop, because if I say chicken sh!t, old geezer flbadcatowner is going to report my comment...LOL!)...if you are too chicken poop to answer ANY of my questions?

How about when you respond, flbadcatowner, you actually answer at least ONE of my significant questions on this matter, rather than blubbering on about your quack talk on this topic, that I'm not buying for a second?

I'm surprised that you haven't labelled me a racist...YET!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#95 Feb 6, 2013
Blackpapertigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
You STILL haven't answered ANY of my questions! How do you even come off as wanting to talk about an issue seriously, if you are too chicken sh!...(wait...I should say chicken poop, because if I say chicken sh!t, old geezer flbadcatowner is going to report my comment...LOL!)...if you are too chicken poop to answer ANY of my questions?
How about when you respond, flbadcatowner, you actually answer at least ONE of my significant questions on this matter, rather than blubbering on about your quack talk on this topic, that I'm not buying for a second?
I'm surprised that you haven't labelled me a racist...YET!
I will not waste my time answering your male bovine bowel movement residue questions. All we have here is wildassed rants disguised as questions and not even the slightest inclination on your part to engage in civil serious discussion. It is impossible to debate somebody like you who regards himself as having the final answer for everything. Speaking of questions, you never answered my question as to why you are going ape dung over something that Ray Lewis never made a big deal over in the first place.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#96 Feb 6, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't waste my time taking your request to apologize to Anna Welker seriously either...so I guess we are EVEN...
You obviously don't have the character of Ray Lewis who embraces the Christian faith which makes it easy for him to forgive. I am sure that Ray Lewis would not be proud of you for all the unnecessary ranting drivel you post. In other words, I have high respect for Ray Lewis and zero respect for you. Grow up you immature whippersnapper!

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#97 Feb 6, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you need to read Ray Lewis' response to Mrs. Welker's apology.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1506129-ra...

Ray Lewis handled this like a mature adult and not like the sniveling little brat you are.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#98 Feb 6, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I will not waste my time answering your male bovine bowel movement residue questions. All we have here is wildassed rants disguised as questions and not even the slightest inclination on your part to engage in civil serious discussion. It is impossible to debate somebody like you who regards himself as having the final answer for everything. Speaking of questions, you never answered my question as to why you are going ape dung over something that Ray Lewis never made a big deal over in the first place.
ACTUALLY, I answered your question SEVERAL times...but since YOU don't like the answer, you don't consider my answer as such.

It is like you saying to me,'What makes 4?', to which you expect me to say '2 and 2'...but when I happen to say '0 and 4', or '1 and 3', you are upset with that, because you maintain that THAT is not how the make-up of 4 should be, so you jump up and down, have a hissy, and say that THAT is not how the TRADITIONAL saying goes.

I see that you are expecting to get THE LAST WORD in here...I don't roll over and oblige so easily, as maybe your battered wife would, or Wes Welker (that poor, battered sap) would.

Next time, quit with the excuses, and just answer ONE of my questions. I've answered SEVERAL of your questions already!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#99 Feb 7, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't have the character of Ray Lewis who embraces the Christian faith which makes it easy for him to forgive. I am sure that Ray Lewis would not be proud of you for all the unnecessary ranting drivel you post. In other words, I have high respect for Ray Lewis and zero respect for you. Grow up you immature whippersnapper!
Never came on here for your respect, yellowbelly!

You don't know Ray Lewis, and I already explained the facets of forgiveness (something that Anna Welker DOES NOT care to get from Ray Lewis, because she is NOT sorry about what she said about him, or how she slandered him...she's only sorry about the negative image and attention that she received for making such comments about Ray Lewis, and that is why she put out a vague apology, and retracted her statement). It is pretty bad when Hulk Hogan's wife chastised Anna Welker AFTER Anna Welker made her bogus apology and retracted her statement...but I don't see a guppy like you trying to redress Hulk Hogan's wife for making that criticism of Anna Welker...

Maybe you are afraid of making yourself heard to Hulk Hogan's wife, because you don't want people in your neighbourhood to think that you are actually trying to stand up for a White bimbo by attacking another White girl, huh flbadcatowner?

So, since when did you garner high respect for Ray Lewis? You sure don't have that same respect for Ray Lewis's acquaintances and co-defendants, of whom stood trial by a jury of their peers, and were ACQUITTED of these alleged crimes you claim they are guilty of, as they were released based on the aspect of SELF-DEFENCE...you DO know what SELF-DEFENCE is, right flbadcatowner? Well, let me clue you in, kid...it is THE SAME DEFENCE that a neighbourhood watch volunteer is claiming in the state you are posting from! And you will NEVER guess who the victim is, based on AN INSINUATION, as damning and inflammatory as your own that you made about Ray Lewis's co-defendants and Ray Lewis's acquaintances, flbadcatowner, and the false statements and slander that Anna Welker made about Ray Lewis!

Still don't know who I am talking about, flbadcatowner? Here's a clue for you...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

Now, read THE WHOLE ARTICLE from the link above, to see how deadly false statements or insinuations can be to another innocent person, flbadcatowner!

I guess YOU would NEVER understand that type of loss, if you haven't experienced that type of loss yourself...so I will wait to see you NOT answer ANY of my questions AGAIN, and then act as if I am not trying to engage conscious thought within you, as you are not in any state to consider anything else than what you got in your head as the answer to this whole ordeal.

I hope that you NEVER have to go through any type of loss as people like myself have gone through, simply because of INSINUATIONS, or SLANDER for that matter...there are some people that are just not able to say sorry to their victims soon enough...just remember that, when you read up on Otto Zehm (as I'm sure that you HAVEN'T looked up Otto Zehm, have you, kid?)...

You are SO predictable, flbadcatowner...that is why there is no use trying to get the last word in with me, boy!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#100 Feb 7, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you need to read Ray Lewis' response to Mrs. Welker's apology.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1506129-ra...
Ray Lewis handled this like a mature adult and not like the sniveling little brat you are.
Listen, buttmunch...Ray Lewis is in no real threat of what Anna Welker said about him. He went on and won ANOTHER Super Bowl ring, something that Anna and Wes Welker are lacking!

I have said this before, and I will BRIEFLY skim it over with you AGAIN, because I believe that you got ADHD or something, and are unable to read more than a 100 word comment...Anna Welker insulted and hurt MORE than her intended target of Ray Lewis, and her apology didn't go far enough TO CLARIFY WHAT SHE WAS TRULY SORRY FOR!

I don't believe that Anna Welker is sorry for what she said about Ray Lewis...I just think that she is sorry that what she said brought negative attention to her and her husband...PERIOD!

And considering that I am correct about Anna Welker's reasons for issuing a vague apology out to Ray Lewis, it means that Anna Welker IS NOT looking for an apology from Ray Lewis...she just doesn't want other people to LABEL her as she has labelled Ray Lewis, and she doesn't want to get a slew of comments from other high profile celebrities, like the one Hulk Hogan's wife posted AFTER Anna Welker's rant, vague apology AND retraction of her statement.

But maybe I get it now...it is okay for a White woman like Hulk Hogan's wife to chastise Anna Welker for what she said, after Anna Welker offered up that bullshit apology and her retraction, because Hulk Hogan's wife is White, but when I do the same thing, it is UNACCEPTABLE and IRRATIONAL and OVER THE TOP, because you deem me to be an ultra-militant Black person, right flbadcatowner?

No wonder Black people STILL have to look over their shoulders in AmeriKKKa...because ignorant people like you, of whom don't have any conscious thought, STILL exist down there!
Jim

London, UK

#101 Feb 7, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, buttmunch...Ray Lewis is in no real threat of what Anna Welker said about him. He went on and won ANOTHER Super Bowl ring, something that Anna and Wes Welker are lacking!

I have said this before, and I will BRIEFLY skim it over with you AGAIN, because I believe that you got ADHD or something, and are unable to read more than a 100 word comment...Anna Welker insulted and hurt MORE than her intended target of Ray Lewis, and her apology didn't go far enough TO CLARIFY WHAT SHE WAS TRULY SORRY FOR!

I don't believe that Anna Welker is sorry for what she said about Ray Lewis...I just think that she is sorry that what she said brought negative attention to her and her husband...PERIOD!

And considering that I am correct about Anna Welker's reasons for issuing a vague apology out to Ray Lewis, it means that Anna Welker IS NOT looking for an apology from Ray Lewis...she just doesn't want other people to LABEL her as she has labelled Ray Lewis, and she doesn't want to get a slew of comments from other high profile celebrities, like the one Hulk Hogan's wife posted AFTER Anna Welker's rant, vague apology AND retraction of her statement.

But maybe I get it now...it is okay for a White woman like Hulk Hogan's wife to chastise Anna Welker for what she said, after Anna Welker offered up that bullshit apology and her retraction, because Hulk Hogan's wife is White, but when I do the same thing, it is UNACCEPTABLE and IRRATIONAL and OVER THE TOP, because you deem me to be an ultra-militant Black person, right flbadcatowner?

No wonder Black people STILL have to look over their shoulders in AmeriKKKa...because ignorant people like you, of whom don't have any conscious thought, STILL exist down there!
Hey

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#102 Feb 7, 2013
Blackpapertigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, buttmunch...Ray Lewis is in no real threat of what Anna Welker said about him. He went on and won ANOTHER Super Bowl ring, something that Anna and Wes Welker are lacking!
When you start showing at least a small fraction of the class Ray Lewis has shown about the incident, then and only then will I be able to engage in serious conversation with you. Like I said before, Ray Lewis would be ashamed of a fan who carried it to the insane extremes you take it. You mentioned that blacks are always living in fear from whites while you ignore the fact that blacks commit just as much violence against whites. You will never see me walking alone in a black neighborhood. There are plenty of blacks such as yourself who are very bigoted against whites as you have so vividly shown.

Yes there are things that are wrong with our government in the way it treats minorities in some issues. The black community also needs to make a few changes of its own as there are too many black men who want to be sires, but refuse to be fathers. Remember the case of NFL player Ray Carruth who had his pregnant female partner murdered than have to pay child support? It is a two way street. It is not in white neighborhoods where innocent bystanders are being shot in turf wars. I see that your bigoted mind is too small and closed minded to get a clue. You accuse Anna of the same bigotry you show yourself.

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#103 Feb 7, 2013
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Never came on here for your respect, yellowbelly!
You don't know Ray Lewis, and I already explained the facets of forgiveness (something that Anna Welker DOES NOT care to get from Ray Lewis, because she is NOT sorry about what she said about him, or how she slandered him...she's only sorry about the negative image and attention that she received for making such comments about Ray Lewis, and that is why she put out a vague apology, and retracted her statement). It is pretty bad when Hulk Hogan's wife chastised Anna Welker AFTER Anna Welker made her bogus apology and retracted her statement...but I don't see a guppy like you trying to redress Hulk Hogan's wife for making that criticism of Anna Welker...
Maybe you are afraid of making yourself heard to Hulk Hogan's wife, because you don't want people in your neighbourhood to think that you are actually trying to stand up for a White bimbo by attacking another White girl, huh flbadcatowner?
So, since when did you garner high respect for Ray Lewis? You sure don't have that same respect for Ray Lewis's acquaintances and co-defendants, of whom stood trial by a jury of their peers, and were ACQUITTED of these alleged crimes you claim they are guilty of, as they were released based on the aspect of SELF-DEFENCE...you DO know what SELF-DEFENCE is, right flbadcatowner? Well, let me clue you in, kid...it is THE SAME DEFENCE that a neighbourhood watch volunteer is claiming in the state you are posting from! And you will NEVER guess who the victim is, based on AN INSINUATION, as damning and inflammatory as your own that you made about Ray Lewis's co-defendants and Ray Lewis's acquaintances, flbadcatowner, and the false statements and slander that Anna Welker made about Ray Lewis!
Still don't know who I am talking about, flbadcatowner? Here's a clue for you...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
Now, read THE WHOLE ARTICLE from the link above, to see how deadly false statements or insinuations can be to another innocent person, flbadcatowner!
I guess YOU would NEVER understand that type of loss, if you haven't experienced that type of loss yourself...so I will wait to see you NOT answer ANY of my questions AGAIN, and then act as if I am not trying to engage conscious thought within you, as you are not in any state to consider anything else than what you got in your head as the answer to this whole ordeal.
I hope that you NEVER have to go through any type of loss as people like myself have gone through, simply because of INSINUATIONS, or SLANDER for that matter...there are some people that are just not able to say sorry to their victims soon enough...just remember that, when you read up on Otto Zehm (as I'm sure that you HAVEN'T looked up Otto Zehm, have you, kid?)...
You are SO predictable, flbadcatowner...that is why there is no use trying to get the last word in with me, boy!
Your petty name calling is a woefully inadequate shield for the sewer sludge you post. Yellow belly? Don't make me laugh little boy.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#104 Feb 7, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
When you start showing at least a small fraction of the class Ray Lewis has shown about the incident, then and only then will I be able to engage in serious conversation with you. Like I said before, Ray Lewis would be ashamed of a fan who carried it to the insane extremes you take it. You mentioned that blacks are always living in fear from whites while you ignore the fact that blacks commit just as much violence against whites. You will never see me walking alone in a black neighborhood. There are plenty of blacks such as yourself who are very bigoted against whites as you have so vividly shown.
Yes there are things that are wrong with our government in the way it treats minorities in some issues. The black community also needs to make a few changes of its own as there are too many black men who want to be sires, but refuse to be fathers. Remember the case of NFL player Ray Carruth who had his pregnant female partner murdered than have to pay child support? It is a two way street. It is not in white neighborhoods where innocent bystanders are being shot in turf wars. I see that your bigoted mind is too small and closed minded to get a clue. You accuse Anna of the same bigotry you show yourself.
It isn't about showing class about this incident where Ray Lewis is concerned, flbadcatowner...it IS about if Anna Welker is TRULY sorry for slandering Ray Lewis, or if she's just sorry that it affected her image.

YOU are the one that strictly is making this about a Black thing, when I DID mention Otto Zehm. I already told you that I am a strong advocate AGAINST slanderous statements and vile insinuations. Things like this can end up being a death sentence against its targets! You just don't get it. You just continue with YOUR insinuations and your condemnation of the Black community, when that really isn't the topic being discussed here. I don't ignore the evils that Blacks commit, I just know that it has NOTHING to do with THIS issue at hand!

I didn't say that Black people are living in fear from White people, I SAID that Black people are living in fear of armed authority forces, and this fear can usually be traced back to the insinuations and the false accusations that many White people, LIKE YOU, make about Black people! But you make these insinuations, while having Black friends, right liar? Why don't you tell your Black 'friends' what you are saying on this forum, and see how many of them will STILL look upon you with an air of dignity, you prick?

The situation has NOTHING to do with what Black people want to do in their social and personal lives, where it comes to their intimate affairs. I never even brought THAT part into this issue, flbadcatowner, but I see that your ADHD ass is looking to draw the conversation away from THE REAL TOPIC AT HAND! You are trying to ignore and downplay the GRAVITY of what Anna Welker said, and that is why I IMPLORE YOU to read up on the person that I keep referring you to look up (you do that via GOOGLE, retard!)...that would be OTTO ZEHM!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Otto_Ze...

Now...read what the two women, of whom said that this poor, mentally disabled person, said about him. It lead to his death! It isn't a joke! It was too late for these women to retract their accusations, and apologize to Otto Zehm. This is the point that I'm making. I GUARANTEE that in your next post to me, you STILL won't get it!

Ray Lewis is rich. He can escape unjust persecution and extrajudicial force. People like the co-defendants that YOU make insinuations about, and people like Otto Zehm, CANNOT always escape persecution and extrajudicial force. WHEN you can grasp this concept, then you can get back on this discussion with me about what I am talking about where this issue is concerned.

Until then, your ramblings are just an indication on how out of touch you are with this whole issue, flbadcatowner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
Ray Lewis on Aaron Hernandez: 'New England had ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jordan Reinders 1
Baltimore Ravens: Is It a Mistake That James Ih... (Sep '13) Sep '13 James 1
Chad Greenway Now Entering Elite Linebacker Sta... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 2
More from around the web