Rage brings best out of Jets lineback...

Rage brings best out of Jets linebacker Scott

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Mar 3, 2009, titled Rage brings best out of Jets linebacker Scott. In it, Newsday reports that:

Bart Scott makes no apologies for the rage he feels when he plays football. It's a violent game, and that's how he plays it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

dud dew

Silverdale, PA

#1 Mar 3, 2009
So don't address the conditions that cause him to be violent; celebrate and pay him millions for being a legal "thug." Hey, maybe he can even notch a coupla Darryl Stingleys in his time here. After all, nothin' like seein' a beautiful member of the community have his back broken ('member how Rex's boys tried to twist the Titans' kid spine, well after the whistle?).
Don't wanna see anyone badly hurt, ever, black/white, man/woman/child. But I pray for cosmic justice here. If the gods have a plan for someone's body to be sacrificed, I hope it's the pudgy twisted son of the twisted father who's a sideline cheerleader for this perversion of the game, or this kid
with his head on bass ackwards. Amen.
And many thanks to the Rich Brat and Little Mikey for bringing even less class to the NY sports scene, hard as it is to imagine possible. And to Glauber and Newsday for championing it all. May you reap what you sow....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Selfish Fans Who Booed MVPs At Super Bowl Cerem... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 8
News Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
News Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
News Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
News Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
More from around the web