Former USC quarterback Sanchez to sta...

Former USC quarterback Sanchez to start next exhibition game fo...

There are 4 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Aug 16, 2009, titled Former USC quarterback Sanchez to start next exhibition game fo.... In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Welcome to the NFL, Mark Sanchez. Now, let's see what you can do against one of the league's toughest defenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

USC fan in vegas

AOL

#1 Aug 17, 2009
It will be very interesting to see how Mark fairs against a good Defense in the Ravens, unlike what he saw from the Rams who let him stand back there all day long before he threw the ball. I am a huge USC fan, proud alumni, but I thought Mark should have stayed in school and I don't believe he is ready for the starting role in the NFL, but he will find that out the hard way.

“Fight On!”

Since: Aug 09

Los Angeles

#2 Aug 17, 2009
USC fan in vegas wrote:
It will be very interesting to see how Mark fairs against a good Defense in the Ravens, unlike what he saw from the Rams who let him stand back there all day long before he threw the ball. I am a huge USC fan, proud alumni, but I thought Mark should have stayed in school and I don't believe he is ready for the starting role in the NFL, but he will find that out the hard way.
If you really went to USC, you would know that you are a proud alumnus, not a proud "alumni." Or are you? Yeah, I wish Mark Sanchez was our starting QB this year, but think about it. He stays in school, risks getting injured, and it's the end of his career. Or, he signs on the dotted line for a cool $50 million. Don't be a hypocrite. You would do the same thing in a heart beat if you were Mark Sanchez. But your not, so go away.
USC fan in vegas

AOL

#3 Aug 18, 2009
I didn't say Mark shouldn't have taken the deal offered to him, I was just saying that just because he couldn't pass up the money doesn't make him ready for the NFL. Lot's of high draftee's take the money and still don't make it in the NFL, but we shall see and I don't have to go away, I have the right to my opinion, which by the way is alot of people's opinions, as you have a right to yours!! FIGHT ON!!!!(By the way,I could have also corrected your grammar, Tommy Trojan, but I don't see the need to be critical of someone else's post, it is just an opinion not an English course.)
Adam Zapple

Bethpage, NY

#4 Aug 25, 2009
That pass to Ngata was nice, as was the near-completion to Ray Lewis. Ooops! Wrong team...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ray Lewis defends kneeling with Ravens in Londo... Sep 27 VikingPhart 2
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Selfish Fans Who Booed MVPs At Super Bowl Cerem... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 8
News Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
News Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
News Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
News Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
More from around the web