Ravens 27, Steelers 0

Ravens 27, Steelers 0

There are 28 comments on the Roch Around the Clock story from Aug 29, 2009, titled Ravens 27, Steelers 0. In it, Roch Around the Clock reports that:

Torch is passed in rout Mike Preston Scott says he never meant to disrespect Harbaugh - August 28, 2009 - Former Ravens linebacker Bart Scott has been involved in controversies before, but he was surprised... Scott backpedals on Harbaugh comments - August 27, 2009 - Former Ravens linebacker Bart Scott has been involved in controversies before, but ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roch Around the Clock.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eags35

Grandville, MI

#21 Oct 8, 2009
BigBenlovers wrote:
Actually, the afc championship last yr wen the ravens brought blitz the o line wuz pretty much toast & it was 5 guys & Big Ben got out of it so shut ur ass up & stop b ing jealous of wut Big Ben can do.
im not jealous of some1 who has fans like you who treat him like a fing god. holy crap
BigBenlovers

West Friendship, MD

#22 Oct 8, 2009
If u wrnt jealous then u would admit the truth, mr holy crap
Tripin

United States

#23 Oct 8, 2009
BigBenlovers wrote:
If u wrnt jealous then u would admit the truth, mr holy crap
Dork
BigBenlovers

West Friendship, MD

#24 Oct 8, 2009
Haha ur speechless
Tripin

United States

#25 Oct 8, 2009
Dork
WhereHaveUGoneJo hnnyU

Dundalk, MD

#26 Oct 9, 2009
Tripin wrote:
Dork
Big Ben is not a god, just a great QB on a great team & a great guy! His record of SUCCESS is 2nd to none. he always gives credit to his O line & teammates. The haters only make Steeler Nation stronger! GO STEELERS!!! Go Big Ben. Big Ben is rolling, Troy is coming back, time to kick some purple a**
eags35

Harrisburg, PA

#27 Oct 9, 2009
WhereHaveUGoneJohnnyU wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Ben is not a god, just a great QB on a great team & a great guy! His record of SUCCESS is 2nd to none. he always gives credit to his O line & teammates. The haters only make Steeler Nation stronger! GO STEELERS!!! Go Big Ben. Big Ben is rolling, Troy is coming back, time to kick some purple a**
In your opinion is he the best qb of all time cuz i have nothing against him but bigbenlovers says hes the best of all time
WhereHaveUGoneJo hnnyU

Dundalk, MD

#28 Oct 10, 2009
eags35 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion is he the best qb of all time cuz i have nothing against him but bigbenlovers says hes the best of all time
#19 Bro, hands down, the best to ever play. I was lucky enough to have met Johnny Unitas as a kid growing up in Baltimore. He did an autograph session at a car dealership in my neighborhood. About a dozen kids showed up & we spent an hour or so with him. He signed every autograph we asked for & grabbed a football & showed us how to hold & throw the ball & we practiced our passes right there on the showroom floor. He was a great QB & a great role model. There's so many good QB's now because those who came before has shown this generation how to play the game. Who is #1 depends on how they played this week. I go with Big Ben because he's so much fun to watch & he plays to win, which he usually does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Selfish Fans Who Booed MVPs At Super Bowl Cerem... Feb '16 Fart news 8
News Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
News Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
News Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
News Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
More from around the web