Ravens 27, Steelers 0

Ravens 27, Steelers 0

There are 28 comments on the Roch Around the Clock story from Aug 29, 2009, titled Ravens 27, Steelers 0. In it, Roch Around the Clock reports that:

Torch is passed in rout Mike Preston Scott says he never meant to disrespect Harbaugh - August 28, 2009 - Former Ravens linebacker Bart Scott has been involved in controversies before, but he was surprised... Scott backpedals on Harbaugh comments - August 27, 2009 - Former Ravens linebacker Bart Scott has been involved in controversies before, but ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roch Around the Clock.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yep

AOL

#1 Aug 29, 2009
into the future? lol!
lol

Clinton, IA

#2 Aug 30, 2009
Past actually, like 3yrs ago.
Story fail.

Since: Feb 08

Highspire, PA

#3 Aug 30, 2009
Where did this come from? I had tough enough time wiping the cobwebs off it so I could read it.
WhereHaveUGoneJo hnnyU

Dundalk, MD

#4 Aug 31, 2009
Steelers are 16 & 10 vs the Ravens lifetime. Who is dominating who? Ray Lewis crying like a baby on national television claiming the officials give games to the Steelers only cements the image that the Ravens and Baltimore are nothing more than a bunch of whiners and crybabies. Steelers are in the Ravens head so much they need to dig up old videos like this one posted here. pathetic..
WhereHaveUGoneJo hnnyU

Dundalk, MD

#5 Aug 31, 2009
Johnny U, football. Brooks Robinson, baseball. the sports heroes I had growing up are true icons of the sport they played. I worked at Memorial Stadium as a teenager & would eat lunch in the dugout where Brooks sat. As much as they were respected for their talents, they were revered for being the men they were. Role models who played the game the way it's supposed to be played, who carried themselves like real men on & off the field. That golden era is long gone in Baltimore. Now we embrace thugs who whine & cry over every loss & point fingers & blame everyone else for our failures. Many regard the Ravens as the dirtiest team in the NFL. Players brag about the bounties they place on other players (Suggs). Brag about injuring other players (Ray Ray). The Ravens way of football is being marketed by the team this year. That is an embarrassment to Baltimore. I'll take the Johnny U way. Brooksies way. We had champions then. Now we have thugs.
urajoke

AOL

#6 Aug 31, 2009
WhereHaveUGoneJohnnyU wrote:
Johnny U, football. Brooks Robinson, baseball. the sports heroes I had growing up are true icons of the sport they played. I worked at Memorial Stadium as a teenager & would eat lunch in the dugout where Brooks sat. As much as they were respected for their talents, they were revered for being the men they were. Role models who played the game the way it's supposed to be played, who carried themselves like real men on & off the field. That golden era is long gone in Baltimore. Now we embrace thugs who whine & cry over every loss & point fingers & blame everyone else for our failures. Many regard the Ravens as the dirtiest team in the NFL. Players brag about the bounties they place on other players (Suggs). Brag about injuring other players (Ray Ray). The Ravens way of football is being marketed by the team this year. That is an embarrassment to Baltimore. I'll take the Johnny U way. Brooksies way. We had champions then. Now we have thugs.
STFU!!
The "golden era" is GONE in all cities not just Bmore, you ass!!
WhereHaveUGoneJo hnnyU

Dundalk, MD

#7 Sep 1, 2009
urajoke wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU!!
The "golden era" is GONE in all cities not just Bmore, you ass!!
typical Baltimoron reply! head up your own ass while pointing fingers. "It's just not me, Ma! Everyone does it!" No defense for Baltimores actions, just excuses! Spend some time in NY, Pittsburgh, New England, Indianapolis. There are plenty of teams & players setting a higher standard than the Ravens. Only Baltimore embraces this thug mentality! Fans like this jerk are the reason why. Whiners & crybabies. Not a real man among them.
yep

AOL

#8 Sep 2, 2009
<quoted text>
typical Baltimoron reply! head up your own ass while pointing fingers. "It's just not me, Ma! Everyone does it!" No defense for Baltimores actions, just excuses! Spend some time in NY, Pittsburgh, New England, Indianapolis. There are plenty of teams & players setting a higher standard than the Ravens. Only Baltimore embraces this thug mentality! Fans like this jerk are the reason why. Whiners & crybabies. Not a real man among them.
Hmmm .... NY - a player shoots himself in the leg, Pittsburgh - a player attacks a towel dispenser and another SB MVP gets busted for smoking pot,Cleveland - player kills a man with his car, etc., etc.

So STFU!!
WhereHaveUGoneJo hnnyU

Dundalk, MD

#9 Sep 2, 2009
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm .... NY - a player shoots himself in the leg, Pittsburgh - a player attacks a towel dispenser and another SB MVP gets busted for smoking pot,Cleveland - player kills a man with his car, etc., etc.
So STFU!!
thugs like you will never get it, so I won't waste my time. Root for the whiners all you want. I'll root for the team who spanked their sissy a##es 3 times last year & now have 6 SuperBowl rings. let's play the Raven way this year guys!! That's 2nd place in case you forgot:-)
yep

AOL

#10 Sep 2, 2009
<quoted text>
thugs like you will never get it, so I won't waste my time. Root for the whiners all you want. I'll root for the team who spanked their sissy a##es 3 times last year & now have 6 SuperBowl rings. let's play the Raven way this year guys!! That's 2nd place in case you forgot:-)
typical bandwagon punk!!

Spanked??? I don't think so!! It took them OT to beat them @ home by 3 and then a bad call by the refs to win @ Balto.... I can't wait to shut you punks up this year, it's gonna be fun!!! LOL!!

6 championships in 75 years is pretty awesome!! LOL!!
WhereHaveUGoneJo hnnyU

Dundalk, MD

#11 Sep 2, 2009
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
typical bandwagon punk!!
Spanked??? I don't think so!! It took them OT to beat them @ home by 3 and then a bad call by the refs to win @ Balto.... I can't wait to shut you punks up this year, it's gonna be fun!!! LOL!!
still crying over supposed bad calls by the refs. thanks for proving my point that you're a whiner, a loser & a crybaby!! get in line & cry in your beer like Ray Ray did on national TV. 3 & 0 no matter how you look at it is a SPANKING!! Steelers are 16 & 10 against the Ravens. What does that make the whiners winning percentage?? Less than .400? Ravens fans jealousy, envy & hate for all things Steelers are a source of laughter for me. Please keep entertaining me with those tears in your eyes. I have a yellow towel to wipe them away if you want!! GO STEELERS!!!!
Bob Roberts

East Butler, PA

#12 Sep 3, 2009
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
typical bandwagon punk!!
what do we have here? just another bird team fan with broken beak! lmao!! you purple feathered bird team b!tches are starting to sound like browns fans. Spanked is a good description but I would further clarify that by saying the last game, the most important game, was a good old fashioned buttwhippin!!! The Sixburgh Steelers, greatest franchise in the history of the nfl, team of the decade and knock knock knockin' on sevens door!!!

LET'S GO STEELERS!!! LET'S GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!
WhereHaveUGoneJo hnnyU

Dundalk, MD

#13 Sep 3, 2009
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
what do we have here? just another bird team fan with broken beak! lmao!! you purple feathered bird team b!tches are starting to sound like browns fans. Spanked is a good description but I would further clarify that by saying the last game, the most important game, was a good old fashioned buttwhippin!!! The Sixburgh Steelers, greatest franchise in the history of the nfl, team of the decade and knock knock knockin' on sevens door!!!
LET'S GO STEELERS!!! LET'S GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!
Bob, SteelerFan here representing down in Baltimore, what gets me about Ravens fans is they acknowledge building their team after the Steeler model, yet hate them for their continued success, especially against the Ravens! I'll leave it to the doctors to explain this complex, but I love it. When your rivals obsess over you & you are defined by your hate/rivalry with another team, it makes you look bad. Steelers are the greatest franchise in sports & most successful football team. Their identity is of a champion!! Ravens identity is 'I'm tired of losing to the Steelers & I hate them!' The swagger is gone & they need to hand in their man card for opting out of opening the season against the Steelers on a nationally televised Thursday night game. What a bunch of wimps!!
Boo

AOL

#14 Sep 3, 2009
Ahhhhh ... Steelers fans are so modest <sarcasm> lol
Bob Roberts

East Butler, PA

#15 Sep 3, 2009
<quoted text>
Bob, SteelerFan here representing down in Baltimore, what gets me about Ravens fans is they acknowledge building their team after the Steeler model, yet hate them for their continued success, especially against the Ravens! I'll leave it to the doctors to explain this complex, but I love it. When your rivals obsess over you & you are defined by your hate/rivalry with another team, it makes you look bad. Steelers are the greatest franchise in sports & most successful football team. Their identity is of a champion!! Ravens identity is 'I'm tired of losing to the Steelers & I hate them!' The swagger is gone & they need to hand in their man card for opting out of opening the season against the Steelers on a nationally televised Thursday night game. What a bunch of wimps!!
no kidding! I couldn't believe when the FO whined and bitched their way out of thursday night's game! "We don't want to play the Steelers on national TV in their stadium again!" LMFAO!!! I'll bet the players would have loved to play it's the FO that wimped out. And who could blame them? they choked 3 times last year with each choke louder than the previous one! They are tough no doubt but they just don't have an answer for Big Ben and company and Dick LeBeau's D has had ALL the answers for flacco! the only way the ravens can beat the steelers is if they follow the old smashmouth rule. terrorize the opponents QB and run the ball successfully at the opponents D. If they go to the air I'll take our secondary and pass rushers over flacco and his receivers any day!
BigBenlovers

West Friendship, MD

#16 Sep 30, 2009
ravens-& what is this? An x-cuse 4 the ravens losing 2 BIG BEN ROETHLISBERGER THREE TIMES IN ONE SEASON?! BIG BEN, 2 time super bowl champion!!! bert flacco has none!!! Haha
eags35

Harrisburg, PA

#17 Oct 6, 2009
BigBenlovers wrote:
ravens-& what is this? An x-cuse 4 the ravens losing 2 BIG BEN ROETHLISBERGER THREE TIMES IN ONE SEASON?! BIG BEN, 2 time super bowl champion!!! bert flacco has none!!! Haha
omg big ben is not the only 1 out there on the field good god there are a lot of people making him good what about the wrs cathing the ball or the o line protecting him? he would be NOTHING if it wasnt for them
BigBenlovers

West Friendship, MD

#18 Oct 6, 2009
eags35-wood u shut ur ass up alredy? DUH the wrs catch the ball wen its RITE IN THE BREAD BASKET!!! & Big Ben gets out of sacks SO amazingly he duznt need an o line! So Big Ben deservs all the credit. Ur just jealous that u cant do wut Big Ben duz.
cenafan35

Harrisburg, PA

#19 Oct 8, 2009
BigBenlovers wrote:
eags35-wood u shut ur ass up alredy? DUH the wrs catch the ball wen its RITE IN THE BREAD BASKET!!! & Big Ben gets out of sacks SO amazingly he duznt need an o line! So Big Ben deservs all the credit. Ur just jealous that u cant do wut Big Ben duz.
i would love to see him without them people protecting him cuz he cant get out of 5 guys hitting him at 1 time
BigBenlovers

West Friendship, MD

#20 Oct 8, 2009
Actually, the afc championship last yr wen the ravens brought blitz the o line wuz pretty much toast & it was 5 guys & Big Ben got out of it so shut ur ass up & stop b ing jealous of wut Big Ben can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Selfish Fans Who Booed MVPs At Super Bowl Cerem... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 8
News Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
News Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
News Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
News Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
More from around the web