Tony Romo will never be a leader

Tony Romo will never be a leader

There are 17 comments on the The Scores Report story from Jan 28, 2009, titled Tony Romo will never be a leader. In it, The Scores Report reports that:

Posted by Anthony Stalter Or so says Cedric Golden of Statesman.com : Romo's not a leader.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Scores Report.

vandan jani

Newark, NJ

#1 Jan 28, 2009
Tony Romo is a strong man can make it to the playoffs next season.he i a strong leader
victor

Canutillo, TX

#2 Jan 28, 2009
Romo is a good QB.
Pete

Austin, TX

#3 Jan 29, 2009
It does not matter how you start but what matters is how you finish.

Anybody is capable of becoming a leader. The writer of this article is an idiot.
Strong Romo

AOL

#4 Feb 9, 2009
vandan jani wrote:
Tony Romo is a strong man can make it to the playoffs next season.he i a strong leader
He would have to be strong to lift Jessica Simpson now. But he is a playoff choker, so sad.

Since: Oct 08

I heart Romo's nutz

#6 Feb 9, 2009
That thar Jessica broke our brand new scale in my brand new stadium last week.

“He's my team mate...”

We lost...

#7 Feb 10, 2009
He's my quarterback. He's my team mate. We choked...(sniff).
ilovetonyromo

Farmington, MI

#8 Feb 11, 2009
um best qb ever much?
ELP Smooth is a Tool

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 11, 2009
Best ever at choking.
kkie munster

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2009
Tony Romo needs to get his priorities straight. will he be the quarterback for the Dallas cowboys? or will he be Mr. superstar, pretty boy, Hollywood white girl dating guy? Don’t get offended white girls because its true, as you can see, he only dates white girls. Tony Romo, may be is just another underachieving, no good nobody to everybody else. But, to me he is the undersized, non-drafted, will never amount to nothing Mexican American. I am proud of what he has accomplished until now. He is just a regular guy who with a lot of determination and want became what many wish they would be; the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys!! Oh yeah, and he got paid too!!!! His problem is that he is too nice. He tried please T.O. the whole season. To hell with T.O. Tony, get yours! Make your team better by becoming a leader! Everyone wants your job, and I mean everyone. They are waiting for you to fail. Remember who you are and what you come from. People around you want you to be a statistic, another failure. You need to do whatever it takes and win. You have already won financially now win in life……… to hell with what other people think about you, just play…..

“He's my team mate...”

We lost...

#11 Feb 11, 2009
kkie munster wrote:
Tony Romo needs to get his priorities straight. will he be the quarterback for the Dallas cowboys? or will he be Mr. superstar, pretty boy, Hollywood white girl dating guy? Don’t get offended white girls because its true, as you can see, he only dates white girls. Tony Romo, may be is just another underachieving, no good nobody to everybody else. But, to me he is the undersized, non-drafted, will never amount to nothing Mexican American. I am proud of what he has accomplished until now. He is just a regular guy who with a lot of determination and want became what many wish they would be; the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys!! Oh yeah, and he got paid too!!!! His problem is that he is too nice. He tried please T.O. the whole season. To hell with T.O. Tony, get yours! Make your team better by becoming a leader! Everyone wants your job, and I mean everyone. They are waiting for you to fail. Remember who you are and what you come from. People around you want you to be a statistic, another failure. You need to do whatever it takes and win. You have already won financially now win in life……… to hell with what other people think about you, just play…..
He only dates white girls? What does THAT mean? In fact, what are you talkin' bout? Sounds a little racist, but not really surprising given your local.
A GIANT FOREVER

Bronx, NY

#12 Feb 11, 2009
TONY ROMO will never b a leader he is overated hes a premadonna.most of all hes just not that good.he choked in the philly game.as long as that piece of shit t.o. is on that team they will never win anything.that man is a cancer,he has ruined every franchise hes played on.another thing im sick and tired of people calling this team americas team there american SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
A GIANT FOREVER

Bronx, NY

#13 Feb 11, 2009
kkie munster wrote:
the man is just not that good.until cowgirl fans realize that that team will b second best.wade phillips sucks also.jerry jones will get mike shanahan next year anyway.jones just uses everybody anyway.DIE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!
A GIANT FOREVER

Bronx, NY

#14 Feb 11, 2009
ELP Smooth is a Tool wrote:
Best ever at choking.
totally agree.COWBOYS SUCK!!!!
A GIANT FOREVER

Bronx, NY

#15 Feb 11, 2009
victor wrote:
Romo is a good QB.
ROMO IS A HOMO.he is not that good!!!!!!!!!
A GIANT FOREVER

Bronx, NY

#16 Feb 11, 2009
Hes-my-Quarterback wrote:
He's my quarterback. He's my team mate. We choked...(sniff).
didnt choke hes not that good.the franchise sucks.DALLAS SUCKS.better get used the crying.first thing jerry jones needs to do is get rid of T.O. immediately.THIS MAN IS A CANCER.
A GIANT FOREVER

Bronx, NY

#17 Feb 11, 2009
vandan jani wrote:
tony romo saw fame and fortune way to quick and ruined his outlook on the game.the biggest part is hes not that good.
Cowgirls

AOL

#18 Feb 11, 2009
Man, Romo has it all! Cant win a playoff game, is hispanic and has a fat plump woman who got dumped by Proactiv because her Burgar King eating ways was not helping her acne.

One luck guy!

He sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Selfish Fans Who Booed MVPs At Super Bowl Cerem... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 8
News Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
News Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
News Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
News Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
More from around the web