Rookie Tony Fein cut from Ravens dies...

Rookie Tony Fein cut from Ravens dies in Washington

There are 7 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Oct 7, 2009, titled Rookie Tony Fein cut from Ravens dies in Washington. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Tony Fein, an Iraq war veteran and NFL rookie linebacker who played with the Baltimore Ravens during the preseason, has died of unexplained causes after collapsing at a friend's house on the Kitsap Peninsula of Washington state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

James Alston

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2009
My heart is really touched by the news,i send my love to the family,and also friends.
NENE

Bloomer, WI

#2 Oct 7, 2009
How sad that the report included his earlier arrest.....that issue seems totally irrevelent.
Arma Williams

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Oct 7, 2009
My heart and prayers go out to your family.Remember:Look toward the hills from which cometh your help,your help comes from the Lord!!
Demented Ferret

Baltimore, MD

#4 Oct 7, 2009
Prayers out to that young man's family. How sad.
dumb bass

Bethpage, NY

#5 Oct 7, 2009
NENE wrote:
How sad that the report included his earlier arrest.....that issue seems totally irrevelent.
Especially after charges had been dropped. Just another case of the buttwipe baltimore police department charging people for nothing. RIP Mr. Fein.
hmmm

Collingswood, NJ

#6 Oct 7, 2009
dumb bass wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially after charges had been dropped. Just another case of the buttwipe baltimore police department charging people for nothing. RIP Mr. Fein.
You must be the idiot then. This story isn't accurate. It was a security guard that made the complaint. He pushed a police officer to the ground later after police were investigating what the security guard allegedly saw. Anyway, it is irrelevent to the story.
I agree with NENE

Alexandria, VA

#7 Oct 8, 2009
Why did they have to bring up a stupid incident like that? Why do they try to bring the image of a deceased athlete down???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Selfish Fans Who Booed MVPs At Super Bowl Cerem... Feb '16 Fart news 8
News Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
News Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
News Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
News Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
More from around the web