Jets can't back up talk

Full story: Lowell Sun 24
The Baltimore Ravens starred in this version of "Hard Knocks," punishing the New York Jets with plenty of them. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bud of the Weiser

Portsmouth, NH

#1 Sep 14, 2010
This PATS fans wk. just keeps get-n better, now, they(JETS) have to face the PATS and their HIGH POWERED OFFENSE??
OH OH BETTER GET MAACO!!!
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Sep 14, 2010
The jets defense is amazing, there offense is horrible though but I still predict that jets to wipe the floor with the pats and the overrated tom brady.
JETS SET

Billerica, MA

#3 Sep 14, 2010
can we say rigged? there were some silly flags thrown including one that walked the ravens into the endzone.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#4 Sep 14, 2010
JETS SET wrote:
can we say rigged? there were some silly flags thrown including one that walked the ravens into the endzone.
BOO HOO HOOOOOO....

The Ravens walked into the endzone several times.....

which time are you whining about....
mint jelly enema

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#5 Sep 14, 2010
Dallas and the Jets. I love it.
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Sep 14, 2010
JETS SET wrote:
can we say rigged? there were some silly flags thrown including one that walked the ravens into the endzone.
I agree some of those calls were horrendous. Dallas and the Jets are two of the best teams but if they can't stay diciplined they're not going anywhere. Both gave up touchdowns due to penalties.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Sep 14, 2010
wow wrote:
The jets defense is amazing, there offense is horrible though but I still predict that jets to wipe the floor with the pats and the overrated tom brady.
You must have Brunnel replacing an injured Sanchez?
Swamp Gas

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2010
The penalties on the Jets because they cheat
Really

Pleasanton, CA

#9 Sep 14, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree some of those calls were horrendous. Dallas and the Jets are two of the best teams but if they can't stay diciplined they're not going anywhere. Both gave up touchdowns due to penalties.
"2 of the best teams" ???? Really?? Why, because Rex Ryan says they are? Lol, please. And Dallas, every season gets picked to go far, and Romo is a disappointment. Good luck, if those are your teams. The Pats still have a lot of work ahead of them to prove themselves, but I'd take them, over either of the 2 you like. Did you even watch that game last night? Lol. Classic. Yea, the Jets look awesome, If this number looks good to you - 10 21 47.6%
Paul bleeds Purple

Abingdon, MD

#10 Sep 14, 2010
Anyone who saw "Hard Knocks" realized the Jets are lacking in many areas.Most important being an immature QB who slumps in his seat,mumbles, and chews his nails like a kid.Big mouth Jenkins got taken out,the "Terminator" met Ray Lewis,and Ryan & the loud mouth fans got SHUT UP!
Bud of the Weiser

Portsmouth, NH

#11 Sep 14, 2010
Paul bleeds Purple wrote:
Anyone who saw "Hard Knocks" realized the Jets are lacking in many areas.Most important being an immature QB who slumps in his seat,mumbles, and chews his nails like a kid.Big mouth Jenkins got taken out,the "Terminator" met Ray Lewis,and Ryan & the loud mouth fans got SHUT UP!
Slumps in his seat, mumbles & chews his nails...SOUNDS LIKE HE KNOWS THE PATS ARE COMING TO TOWN!!!
Knute Rockne

Melrose, MA

#12 Sep 14, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree some of those calls were horrendous. Dallas and the Jets are two of the best teams but if they can't stay diciplined they're not going anywhere. Both gave up touchdowns due to penalties.
Which calls? You mean like the 1-2 combo of Wade and Romo on that last play of the 1st half? LOL! Dumbest team in the league, and that's saying ALOT!

Second dumbest would be the Jets of course. Great D, and the Coach isn't too shabby either, those that hate him would love to have him, but they still don't have a QB. Maybe they'll get lucky and squeak in again, but they won't repeat that fluke roll if they do.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Sep 14, 2010
Dallas and the Jets are two of the most overhyped teams......Texans would be an underhyped team,,,,
Bones

United States

#14 Sep 14, 2010
I hate the Jets but I can still be objective. Their defense is legit but their offense is flat out terrible. I look forward to Sunday.
AND

AOL

#15 Sep 14, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree some of those calls were horrendous. Dallas and the Jets are two of the best teams but if they can't stay diciplined they're not going anywhere. Both gave up touchdowns due to penalties.
Two of the best teams???? even the veterans showed they can't play at that level. how many times did the offnse go offsides(linemen) you know the play and count what is your excuse for that? You can't be the best and make that many mistakes and still claim to be the best.
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Sep 21, 2010
Now everyone can get their tongues out of bellicheck's butt... pats won't make the playoffs quite being such homers and face the reality... I called this last week so sit down and shut up for those that tried debating the great one
not in KS anymore

Lowell, MA

#17 Sep 21, 2010
wow wrote:
Now everyone can get their tongues out of bellicheck's butt... pats won't make the playoffs quite being such homers and face the reality... I called this last week so sit down and shut up for those that tried debating the great one
Last week, you also called Dallas as one of the 2 best teams. Looks like a push. Not worthy of boasting....
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Sep 21, 2010
not in KS anymore wrote:
<quoted text>
Last week, you also called Dallas as one of the 2 best teams. Looks like a push. Not worthy of boasting....
Talent wise Dallas is one of the best teams if they can put it all together they'll make it far.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#19 Sep 21, 2010
Sanchez does good...one game in a row.....
not in KS anymore

Lowell, MA

#20 Sep 21, 2010
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Talent wise Dallas is one of the best teams if they can put it all together they'll make it far.
lol So, until then? That's laughable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
Ray Lewis on Aaron Hernandez: 'New England had ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jordan Reinders 1
Baltimore Ravens: Is It a Mistake That James Ih... (Sep '13) Sep '13 James 1
Chad Greenway Now Entering Elite Linebacker Sta... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 2
More from around the web