Oakland Raiders set goal to spoil Baltimore Ravens' playoff hopes

In an NFL season when it seems like almost every week some also-ran manages to knock off a contender, the Baltimore Ravens have remained in playoff contention by avoiding that upset bug. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joseph

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2010
You know,that's what's wrong with this team.They have this mindset that it's ok to be a spoiler instead of thinking way beyond that.They said the same thing last year when they won their last 2 games.For Cable to say the Raiders would be a playoff team with a different QB?Are you kidding?What about those other QB's before J-Bust?We all know what the problem is and just to give you an example look at what's going on in Clevland.See how the Browns are playing since Holmgren was announced.Even the Redskins will be a good team come next year.I am a die hard Raider fan but I stop going to the games cause I am tired of seeing a bunch of losers.Things must change at the top in order to have hope.NUFF SAID!!
R-Faith

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Jan 1, 2010
Cable was right in saying we would be a playoff team if Russell didn't QB....You can't compare prior year teams....look how well they played with Gradkowski at the helm. This team has some areas to address no doubt. But Cable was right in stating we could have been a playoff team without Russell. I will NEVER stop watching the Raiders because of some down years...every Great organization has had them.
Joseph wrote:
You know,that's what's wrong with this team.They have this mindset that it's ok to be a spoiler instead of thinking way beyond that.They said the same thing last year when they won their last 2 games.For Cable to say the Raiders would be a playoff team with a different QB?Are you kidding?What about those other QB's before J-Bust?We all know what the problem is and just to give you an example look at what's going on in Clevland.See how the Browns are playing since Holmgren was announced.Even the Redskins will be a good team come next year.I am a die hard Raider fan but I stop going to the games cause I am tired of seeing a bunch of losers.Things must change at the top in order to have hope.NUFF SAID!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Jan 1, 2010
The biggest problem has been instability at the Head Coach position. I say Cable is a keeper because most players are on board with him and respect him as a coach. Cable just needs to get Al Davis on the same page as him and clean house amongst the players and they can start with Jamarcus Bustle and Butterfingers Heyward-Bust.
Offseason TO DO list:
Offense: Solidify the OL and get the right QB in there...Re-sign Bruce Gradkowski, Charlie Frye, Chris Morris, Gary Russell, and Luke Lawton.
Defense: Get depth at CB and LB...Re-sign Tom Howard, Kirk Morrison, and Richard Seymour
Special Teams: Re-sign Sebeastian Janikowski and get a better special teams coach.

http://www.theredzone.org/showteam.aspx... finally found a list of Raider Free Agents
Joseph

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2010
R-Faith wrote:
Cable was right in saying we would be a playoff team if Russell didn't QB....You can't compare prior year teams....look how well they played with Gradkowski at the helm. This team has some areas to address no doubt. But Cable was right in stating we could have been a playoff team without Russell. I will NEVER stop watching the Raiders because of some down years...every Great organization has had them. <quoted text>
They did rally around Gradkowski but still to say that they would be a playyoff team?No,I don't think so.I live here in the Bay Area and I see the Raiders up close as I can.For one,the draft picks,J Bust,DHB,etc.Two,the defense,to much of that 1960's-70's man to man,that is outdated,and 3,the old man,he still lives in the stone age football world.Look,I love the Raiders,even when they was in LA for 13 years I loved them and dreamed of them coming back which they did(never should have left in the first place).Understand that this team is garbage right now,period.People need to stop saying next year.For the last 7 years thats all I ever hear while other teams like Cleveland,Washington are looking to make changes.At least these teams compete and they have not been on a 7 year drought like the Raiders and yet they care enough to make changes.Fans in Washington made their point even though at first the owner wes being an asshole but still they got heard.In Cleveland,the owner reached out to the fans and you seen what happened.You know what Al Davis problem is,he still lives in the past and he can't accept the fact that Gruden beat him in the Super Bowl.He wants to prove everyone wrong.He knows he made a big mistake when he let Gruden go for 2 draft picks and what did we get to show for it?Davis wants to prove to everyone that at the age of 80 he can still run a football team.He said JBust is great,he said the Raiders will be back,he said we will win again.Man Please(LOL)! It's old and it's sad.If Davis cared,I mean really cared then he would hire some good people around him like a good GM and a well known coach.I am not saying that would be the immediate anwser but it is a start for something different.Davis himself did not know much about Cable so what does that tell you.All the money he is paying these bums he could have went and paid Gruden or even Bill Cowher that money.All these blackouts are due to him not changing his ways and if by next year it is the same thing(which I am sure it will be)well,all I can say is the birds and seagulls will be the only ones showing up at the games.I like Bruce at QB and I think with the right people and the right system around him,they would be a playoff team.Hey,Happy New Year!!!
Tails from the crypt

South San Francisco, CA

#6 Jan 2, 2010
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
They did rally around Gradkowski but still to say that they would be a playyoff team?No,I don't think so.I live here in the Bay Area and I see the Raiders up close as I can.For one,the draft picks,J Bust,DHB,etc.Two,the defense,to much of that 1960's-70's man to man,that is outdated,and 3,the old man,he still lives in the stone age football world.Look,I love the Raiders,even when they was in LA for 13 years I loved them and dreamed of them coming back which they did(never should have left in the first place).Understand that this team is garbage right now,period.People need to stop saying next year.For the last 7 years thats all I ever hear while other teams like Cleveland,Washington are looking to make changes.At least these teams compete and they have not been on a 7 year drought like the Raiders and yet they care enough to make changes.Fans in Washington made their point even though at first the owner wes being an **** but still they got heard.In Cleveland,the owner reached out to the fans and you seen what happened.You know what Al Davis problem is,he still lives in the past and he can't accept the fact that Gruden beat him in the Super Bowl.He wants to prove everyone wrong.He knows he made a big mistake when he let Gruden go for 2 draft picks and what did we get to show for it?Davis wants to prove to everyone that at the age of 80 he can still run a football team.He said JBust is great,he said the Raiders will be back,he said we will win again.Man Please(LOL)! It's old and it's sad.If Davis cared,I mean really cared then he would hire some good people around him like a good GM and a well known coach.I am not saying that would be the immediate anwser but it is a start for something different.Davis himself did not know much about Cable so what does that tell you.All the money he is paying these bums he could have went and paid Gruden or even Bill Cowher that money.All these blackouts are due to him not changing his ways and if by next year it is the same thing(which I am sure it will be)well,all I can say is the birds and seagulls will be the only ones showing up at the games.I like Bruce at QB and I think with the right people and the right system around him,they would be a playoff team.Hey,Happy New Year!!!
Never in his lifetime Bill Cowher would come to the Raiders. I don't care how much money you offered him Al Davis would never give any kinda control to him and he's not his kinda coach. Come on Al is living on the pas.t air it out to WillieG that's Al's thinking and Cowher is a grind it out run it 40 times a game coach. Al blew it when Bruce Allen left. he was the buffer between the players coaches and media.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#7 Jan 2, 2010
R-Faith wrote:
Cable was right in saying we would be a playoff team if Russell didn't QB....You can't compare prior year teams....look how well they played with Gradkowski at the helm. This team has some areas to address no doubt. But Cable was right in stating we could have been a playoff team without Russell. I will NEVER stop watching the Raiders because of some down years...every Great organization has had them. <quoted text>
i could not have said it better, "R-Faith it's me" so we had seven years of losing! do i care? hell yeah. do i think this team will get back to it's winning ways? hell yeah! even if russell is still at #2 back up (qb). even if dh'butter fingers bey is still a (wr). even if d-mac plays a different role. even if al davis is still the boss as long as he lives. BUT, we do need a (GM) i can't disagree with that! not that we can't win without one. tweeks and things is what cable is doing. so he failed with russell. another year lost. that sucked! but at least everyone will be with the program next year. some new players, some veteran players. things will change next year!(LOL) that is what we have been saying every year for seven straight years huhh? it's cool, it is what it is. they are the pro's we're just the fans who support the team any way we can. some are true to the team others just go along for the ride when we are playing good! I LOVE BEING A RAIDER FAN! "win or lose"
GO RAIDERS!!! "JUST WIN BABY"

“Just Win Baby!”

Since: Sep 09

Raleigh, NC

#8 Jan 2, 2010
WOW! There is so much I disagree with ....I don't know where to start....First what team have you been watching???? not the Raiders...all they have done is changed over the years...changed players, coaches and gone after the best FA's available....may have overpaid to get them but the fact remains Old Al has TRIED to put the best team out there he could. Most teams would love to have an owner that cared that much. So to say other teams are changing and wee aren't is just plain ignorant. Now I will agree Davis needs a GM...not because he isn't putting forth the effort, but sometimes you need those people to keep you in check from picking up players that have speed without hands for example. But that is also a problem with our scouting department. But them we have done well in the later rounds....so that's where a GM needs to be hired. Next question....why would ANYONE want Cowher???? He is the most over rated coach in the NFL...took him 16 years to win a SB....how many teams aside from the Steelers would have that kind of patience? NONE! Do you want to wait another 16 years for a SB? no one does... I will agree that Davis needs to change some of his ways...loosen the reins....and Cable I think is getting there...it might get him fired...I hope it doesn't. Cable dealt with a lot of crap and still kept the team focused...we are at week 17 and the team is fighting...you can't ask more out of a coaching staff.
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text>
They did rally around Gradkowski but still to say that they would be a playyoff team?No,I don't think so.I live here in the Bay Area and I see the Raiders up close as I can.For one,the draft picks,J Bust,DHB,etc.Two,the defense,to much of that 1960's-70's man to man,that is outdated,and 3,the old man,he still lives in the stone age football world.Look,I love the Raiders,even when they was in LA for 13 years I loved them and dreamed of them coming back which they did(never should have left in the first place).Understand that this team is garbage right now,period.People need to stop saying next year.For the last 7 years thats all I ever hear while other teams like Cleveland,Washington are looking to make changes.At least these teams compete and they have not been on a 7 year drought like the Raiders and yet they care enough to make changes.Fans in Washington made their point even though at first the owner wes being an asshole but still they got heard.In Cleveland,the owner reached out to the fans and you seen what happened.You know what Al Davis problem is,he still lives in the past and he can't accept the fact that Gruden beat him in the Super Bowl.He wants to prove everyone wrong.He knows he made a big mistake when he let Gruden go for 2 draft picks and what did we get to show for it?Davis wants to prove to everyone that at the age of 80 he can still run a football team.He said JBust is great,he said the Raiders will be back,he said we will win again.Man Please(LOL)! It's old and it's sad.If Davis cared,I mean really cared then he would hire some good people around him like a good GM and a well known coach.I am not saying that would be the immediate anwser but it is a start for something different.Davis himself did not know much about Cable so what does that tell you.All the money he is paying these bums he could have went and paid Gruden or even Bill Cowher that money.All these blackouts are due to him not changing his ways and if by next year it is the same thing(which I am sure it will be)well,all I can say is the birds and seagulls will be the only ones showing up at the games.I like Bruce at QB and I think with the right people and the right system around him,they would be a playoff team.Hey,Happy New Year!!!
Charger Fan

Reno, NV

#9 Jan 3, 2010
I think Mr. Al Davis is a great owner !

He knows his football ! Jamarcus Russell is great, we charger fans think he has hall of fame potential.

Achmed

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2010
SILENCE!!!!!!!!!! I laughing!!!!!!

5-10, best FA's available (LOL)

Texas Raider is JacksonBrownGirl 3481 and OG Achmed

La "GRANDE" list.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Simi Valley, CA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Toronto, Canada.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Bolingbroke, GA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Denver, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Broomfield, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
St George, UT

RAIDER MISTERIO
Winchester, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
Hillsboro, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
La Grande, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
Portland, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
Midvale, UT

RAIDER MISTERIO
Shelton, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
Salem, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
Mead, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
Seattle, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
Boise, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
Sandy, UT

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE, UT
ISP Meridian, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE, UT
ISP La Grande, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE, UT
ISP Garden City, UTAH

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE, UT
ISP Salem, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
Blackfoot, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GERORGE, UTAH
ISP Blackfoot, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GERORGE, UTAH
ISP Gresham, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE UTAH
ISP Simi Valley, CA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE UTAH
ISP Sweet, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE UTAH
ISP Cottonwood, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE UTAH
ISP Hemiston, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Benton City, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Colbert, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Ogden, UT

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Tacoma, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Portland, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Clearfield, UT

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Oxbow, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP Donald, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP Eden, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
Wilsonville, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
Spokane, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
Deer Park, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Kent, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Newman Lake, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Coeur D Alene, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Missoula, MT

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Brewster, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Donald, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Glenns Ferry, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Liberty Lake, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Nampa, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Spirit Lake, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Puyallup, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Port Orchard, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
AOL

Bleacher Report
RAIDER MISTERIO MISTERIO
Joey Lucania (Contributor)

Michael Miller 2 months ago
Did you just change your profile name?
Bobby Hurley

Sacramento, CA

#11 Jan 3, 2010
Raider_Faith wrote:
WOW! There is so much I disagree with ....I don't know where to start....First what team have you been watching???? not the Raiders...all they have done is changed over the years...changed players, coaches and gone after the best FA's available....may have overpaid to get them but the fact remains Old Al has TRIED to put the best team out there he could. Most teams would love to have an owner that cared that much. So to say other teams are changing and wee aren't is just plain ignorant. Now I will agree Davis needs a GM...not because he isn't putting forth the effort, but sometimes you need those people to keep you in check from picking up players that have speed without hands for example. But that is also a problem with our scouting department. But them we have done well in the later rounds....so that's where a GM needs to be hired. Next question....why would ANYONE want Cowher???? He is the most over rated coach in the NFL...took him 16 years to win a SB....how many teams aside from the Steelers would have that kind of patience? NONE! Do you want to wait another 16 years for a SB? no one does... I will agree that Davis needs to change some of his ways...loosen the reins....and Cable I think is getting there...it might get him fired...I hope it doesn't. Cable dealt with a lot of crap and still kept the team focused...we are at week 17 and the team is fighting...you can't ask more out of a coaching staff. <quoted text>
Yea screw Bill Cowher he only took the Steelers to 10playoffs in his 15 yrs of coaching and one a ring during his coaching...Who cares the Raiders of had 9 coaches in the last 15 yrs and been to 4 playoffs in the 18yrs...26 years and counting for that next Ring....
Brandos Mom

Sacramento, CA

#12 Jan 3, 2010
When fossil Al Davis leaves this planet the Raiders will finally have a shot.
Hank Goldberg

Largo, FL

#13 Jan 3, 2010
Charger Fan wrote:
I think Mr. Al Davis is a great owner !
He knows his football ! Jamarcus Russell is great, we charger fans think he has hall of fame potential.
Al Davis has as much significance as a fart in a hurricane.
Freddy

Granger, IN

#14 Jan 3, 2010
TexasRaider wrote:
The biggest problem has been instability at the Head Coach position. I say Cable is a keeper because most players are on board with him and respect him as a coach. Cable just needs to get Al Davis on the same page as him and clean house amongst the players and they can start with Jamarcus Bustle and Butterfingers Heyward-Bust.
Offseason TO DO list:
Offense: Solidify the OL and get the right QB in there...Re-sign Bruce Gradkowski, Charlie Frye, Chris Morris, Gary Russell, and Luke Lawton.
Defense: Get depth at CB and LB...Re-sign Tom Howard, Kirk Morrison, and Richard Seymour
Special Teams: Re-sign Sebeastian Janikowski and get a better special teams coach.
http://www.theredzone.org/showteam.aspx... finally found a list of Raider Free Agents
Thanks for the list. There was another publication that had T. Branch listed as a free agent which did not make sense since he has been in the league for only two years.
Bobby Hurley

United States

#15 Jan 4, 2010
Freddy wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the list. There was another publication that had T. Branch listed as a free agent which did not make sense since he has been in the league for only two years.
Haha Raiders are letting Cable go. I really hope Al Davis keeps Russell as the starting QB for the next 15yrs...Just lose baby...
Achmed

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2010
SILENCE!!!!!!!!!! I laughing!!!!!!

5-11, coach killer raiders (LOL)

Texas Raider is JacksonBrownGirl 3481 and OG Achmed

La "GRANDE" list.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Simi Valley, CA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Toronto, Canada.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Bolingbroke, GA.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Denver, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
Broomfield, CO.

RAIDER MISTERIO
St George, UT

RAIDER MISTERIO
Winchester, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
Hillsboro, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
La Grande, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
Portland, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
Midvale, UT

RAIDER MISTERIO
Shelton, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
Salem, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
Mead, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
Seattle, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
Boise, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
Sandy, UT

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE, UT
ISP Meridian, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE, UT
ISP La Grande, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE, UT
ISP Garden City, UTAH

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE, UT
ISP Salem, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
Blackfoot, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GERORGE, UTAH
ISP Blackfoot, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GERORGE, UTAH
ISP Gresham, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE UTAH
ISP Simi Valley, CA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE UTAH
ISP Sweet, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE UTAH
ISP Cottonwood, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEORGE UTAH
ISP Hemiston, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Benton City, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Colbert, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Ogden, UT

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Tacoma, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Portland, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Clearfield, UT

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Oxbow, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP Donald, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP Eden, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
Wilsonville, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
Spokane, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
Deer Park, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Kent, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Newman Lake, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Coeur D Alene, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Missoula, MT

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Brewster, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Donald, OR

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Glenns Ferry, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Liberty Lake, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Nampa, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Spirit Lake, ID

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Puyallup, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
ST GEROGE, UTAH
ISP: Port Orchard, WA

RAIDER MISTERIO
AOL

Bleacher Report
RAIDER MISTERIO MISTERIO
Joey Lucania (Contributor)

Michael Miller 2 months ago
Did you just change your profile name?
Daryl LaMonica

Largo, FL

#17 Jan 5, 2010
Al Davis is primed and ready to drop the axe again.
I've lost count on how much coaching staff turnover this team has seen.
Bobby hurley

United States

#18 Jan 5, 2010
Daryl LaMonica wrote:
Al Davis is primed and ready to drop the axe again.
I've lost count on how much coaching staff turnover this team has seen.
The #is at 9 for the last 15yrs. Did you know that the Raiders have lost ten games or more since 2002.
Charger Fan

Reno, NV

#19 Jan 6, 2010
Al Davis knows exactly what he's doing. Leave the man alone.

He is a great judge of football talent and has the respect of many of his contempories.
Frank and beans

United States

#20 Jan 6, 2010
the raiders are 29and 83 since 2002. Haha haha haha haha. What does Al Davis say. Just win baby.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#21 Jan 6, 2010
Charger Fan wrote:
Al Davis knows exactly what he's doing. Leave the man alone.
He is a great judge of football talent and has the respect of many of his contempories.
these are the type of fans you have respect for! GO CHARGERS! gotta represent the afc west! we couldn't do it so all the respect to your team. you see, THIS GUY KNOWS FOOTBALL! so haters,sit with us and watch the chargers throughout the playoffs!(LOL) GO CHARGERS!
RAIDERS!!! 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
News Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
News Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
News Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
News Ray Lewis on Aaron Hernandez: 'New England had ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jordan Reinders 1
News Baltimore Ravens: Is It a Mistake That James Ih... (Sep '13) Sep '13 James 1
More from around the web