Two too much: 18-game NFL season could be a tough sell with players

The last time the NFL expanded the season was 1978, when the schedule increased to 16 games from 14. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#22 Sep 6, 2010
Grandmaster G wrote:
Cut Pre-season, increase their practice by two weeks and make it a full 20 game season. No reason to pay $103 a ticket for upper level seats to watch a BS game that does not count and only added to the injured reserve list. Make them all count!
Even with 18 an game season I believe the pre-season will be cut in half at least and teams OTA's and camps will be reduced as well, players health care after retirement will need to be re-visited as well once they move to this format.

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

#23 Sep 7, 2010
i feel sorry for the poor players, making millions and having to play 18 games, cry me a river
JimisRite

Onalaska, WI

#24 Sep 7, 2010
FudgePackerKilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know that having a fews beers and watching football in the pub meant that you beat your wife. You've some serious issues packerscum!
you didnt say "a few beers and watching football in a pub" ..... you said "As a fan I love it! Just means a couple more Sundays in the pub getting **** up!" ... Now stop beating your wife, kicking your dog, and puking on the neighbors lawn ya purple drunk ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
Ray Lewis on Aaron Hernandez: 'New England had ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jordan Reinders 1
Baltimore Ravens: Is It a Mistake That James Ih... (Sep '13) Sep '13 James 1
Chad Greenway Now Entering Elite Linebacker Sta... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 2

Ray Lewis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE