Tom Brady on first Giants-Patriots Super Bowl: - I still can't watch highlights'

For breaking sports news alerts, text "SPORTS" to 98999. View Photo Gallery :It took a village, not just Tom Brady, for the New England Patriots to beat the Baltimore Ravens and advance to the Super Bowl for a fifth time in Brady's career. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#21 Jan 25, 2012
RACE wrote:
It's fear dummy, Fear! He knows he's gonna get hammered again and he is still ringing from the last beat down we gave him.
Tell me again who won when we played during the regular season???
<quoted text>
Wow, you really don't know anything about Brady, do you their space cadet?
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#22 Jan 25, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, I'm a "hater" now because I don't bow down and lick Brady's spikes, now? LOL
New England has more offensive weapons than perhaps any other team in the league, and while Brady didn't have a great game, he was hardly "bad."
I have hardly "underestimated" Brady. He's one of the great QBs of our time. I just hope his team (and yours) loses,'kay?:)
I never said you had to lick anything. I was stating facts. You are free to cheer for any team you like.

GO NEW ENGLAND
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#23 Jan 25, 2012
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>umm i would much rather be 8-8 in reg sesson finish 12-8 and win the superbowl...then go 18-1 and lose the better team won that game. I dont like either team just saying all you cocky NE fans need a reality check. You should of learned from the last time.
So buy a vowel here im a fan of niether team telling you from a NFL standpoint that 18-1 wiill be more memorible and historic then winning the superbowl. Ask anyone who won superbowl 15 and i bet most wont know. Ask the same peoeple who went 18-1 and the biggest choke in NFL hisotry.
Hate all you want. Patriots won three out of four superbowls in ten years and is going to their fifth Superbpwl. What other team can say that? Thats not being cocky thats just the facts.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#24 Jan 26, 2012
Funny,
You had those same "facts" 4 yrs ago. You just dont learn do you?
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate all you want. Patriots won three out of four superbowls in ten years and is going to their fifth Superbpwl. What other team can say that? Thats not being cocky thats just the facts.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#25 Jan 26, 2012
Whats to know? He admits that he is such an emotional cripple that he cannot bear to watch the highlights of a game that occurred 4 years ago. Sounds like a pity grab to me!
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really don't know anything about Brady, do you their space cadet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
Ray Lewis on Aaron Hernandez: 'New England had ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jordan Reinders 1
Baltimore Ravens: Is It a Mistake That James Ih... (Sep '13) Sep '13 James 1
Chad Greenway Now Entering Elite Linebacker Sta... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 2

Ray Lewis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE