Tom Brady on first Giants-Patriots Super Bowl: - I still can't watch highlights'

For breaking sports news alerts, text "SPORTS" to 98999. View Photo Gallery :It took a village, not just Tom Brady, for the New England Patriots to beat the Baltimore Ravens and advance to the Super Bowl for a fifth time in Brady's career. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Ha, suckit you loser!

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

#2 Jan 23, 2012
aww crybrady!

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#3 Jan 23, 2012
I hated the end of that Ravens-Patriots game, so I understand where he's coming from. Fancy Boy Brady didn't win the game, the Ravens gave it away. Bad decision to rush the kicker out there and snap it instead of calling time and letting him get set.

But I'll be pulling for the Giants anyway. Go Giants! Beat New England!
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#4 Jan 23, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
I hated the end of that Ravens-Patriots game, so I understand where he's coming from. Fancy Boy Brady didn't win the game, the Ravens gave it away. Bad decision to rush the kicker out there and snap it instead of calling time and letting him get set.
But I'll be pulling for the Giants anyway. Go Giants! Beat New England!
For Brady to have such a bad game and The Patriots still win. There is a reason Brady is tied with the Great Joe Montana and about to go to his FIFTH Superbowl. This was done with mostly rookies and no name players. As bad a game as the Pats played they were better then the Ravens. You can hate all you want but don't underestimate what could turn out to be the best QB of all time. Go Patriots.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#5 Jan 23, 2012
RACE wrote:
Ha, suckit you loser!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
LET'S GO GIANTS!!!
Do you know you studded? Oh, Suck it is 2 words,

Neda, stay with me!

#6 Jan 23, 2012
Nothing gets by you does it skippy!
Except the fact that maybe I was trying to get past the sensors that abhor the phrase "New England Sucks!"

or should that be newenglandsucksdonkeynuts!

See how it works?
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know you studded? Oh, Suck it is 2 words,

Neda, stay with me!

#7 Jan 23, 2012
He may be going, but so are my Giants, and he will be denied by a better, more physical, and professionally coached team that the Cheaters. Just like last time.

Sorry, dont hate you, just your team!

Lets go Giants!!!
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
For Brady to have such a bad game and The Patriots still win. There is a reason Brady is tied with the Great Joe Montana and about to go to his FIFTH Superbowl. This was done with mostly rookies and no name players. As bad a game as the Pats played they were better then the Ravens. You can hate all you want but don't underestimate what could turn out to be the best QB of all time. Go Patriots.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#8 Jan 23, 2012
RACE wrote:
He may be going, but so are my Giants, and he will be denied by a better, more physical, and professionally coached team that the Cheaters. Just like last time.
Sorry, dont hate you, just your team!
Lets go Giants!!!
<quoted text>
You can't even get passed crap that happen 10 years ago. You're so stuck in the past it's sickening. If you think the Giants are more professionally coached or better then the Patriots your on crack. All the Patriots stats and record breaking is far beyond the Giants in all categories.
What ever happen in the last Superbowl won't mean crap in 2 weeks.

Sorry but as you can tell I hate your team as well.

GO PATRIOTS

Neda, stay with me!

#9 Jan 23, 2012
Your on crack you stupid junkie. It was not a decade ago, it was four flipping years!
Minimize it all you want, but we both know the scabs of you loss still itch to be picked.

I am not stuck in the past, you are simply not up to speed. Do you even follow football? Name 4 peeps on your team besides brady and no, you cant use google.

You're a laughable little tyke. But I bet you are not even hosting a SB party are you? Gonna go to a bar and drown your sorrows will all your fellow pat wannabe losers!

True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even get passed crap that happen 10 years ago. You're so stuck in the past it's sickening. If you think the Giants are more professionally coached or better then the Patriots your on crack. All the Patriots stats and record breaking is far beyond the Giants in all categories.
GO PATRIOTS
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#10 Jan 24, 2012
RACE wrote:
Your on crack you stupid junkie. It was not a decade ago, it was four flipping years!
Minimize it all you want, but we both know the scabs of you loss still itch to be picked.
I am not stuck in the past, you are simply not up to speed. Do you even follow football? Name 4 peeps on your team besides brady and no, you cant use google.
You're a laughable little tyke. But I bet you are not even hosting a SB party are you? Gonna go to a bar and drown your sorrows will all your fellow pat wannabe losers!
<quoted text>
Sounds like I hit a raw nerve there spacy race. You can deflect the facts all you want. You know what I said was true and you have NO answer for it. You simply cannot man up and move on to this years Superbowl, can you? I was not talking about the Superbowl four years ago, I was talking about cheating. You're a joke.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#11 Jan 24, 2012
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like I hit a raw nerve there spacy race. You can deflect the facts all you want. You know what I said was true and you have NO answer for it. You simply cannot man up and move on to this years Superbowl, can you? I was not talking about the Superbowl four years ago, I was talking about cheating. You're a joke.
Ignore this dude. He probably lives in a cave like his hero on his avatar.

Hate is an ugly thing, and some do it so well.

He's here because his team has an empty forum now.
Osama Cousteau

United States

#12 Jan 24, 2012
Osama sleeps with the fishes...he really has a bad case of the crabs now....

Neda, stay with me!

#13 Jan 24, 2012
The cheating has not stopped dummy, they just aint been caught again.

I mean seriously, what kind of girly-man says he still, to this day, 4yrs later cannot watch highlights of a football game? Seriously? It is just too painful? Jesus, it a football game not a train wreck!

Does this guy even need to wear a cup?
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

#14 Jan 24, 2012
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even get passed crap that happen 10 years ago. You're so stuck in the past it's sickening. If you think the Giants are more professionally coached or better then the Patriots your on crack. All the Patriots stats and record breaking is far beyond the Giants in all categories.
GO PATRIOTS
that is where you are wrong it will ALWAYS mean something hence the 18-1 lol. Only team ever to win all reg season and playoffs games just to choke in the big game. In another 40 years from now people will remember that more then whoever wins this Superbowl.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#15 Jan 24, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore this dude. He probably lives in a cave like his hero on his avatar.
Hate is an ugly thing, and some do it so well.
He's here because his team has an empty forum now.
This is true. VERY TRUE.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#16 Jan 24, 2012
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>that is where you are wrong it will ALWAYS mean something hence the 18-1 lol. Only team ever to win all reg season and playoffs games just to choke in the big game. In another 40 years from now people will remember that more then whoever wins this Superbowl.
Hey Pa. when is the last time YOUR team won 18 straight and what bar stool will they be watching the Superbowl from in two weeks?
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#17 Jan 24, 2012
RACE wrote:
The cheating has not stopped dummy, they just aint been caught again.
I mean seriously, what kind of girly-man says he still, to this day, 4yrs later cannot watch highlights of a football game? Seriously? It is just too painful? Jesus, it a football game not a train wreck!
Does this guy even need to wear a cup?
<quoted text>
Brady just passed Joe Montana's record and is heading back to his 5th Superbowl in ten years and has broken almost every record in the books. I don't know any GIRLY-MAN who can do that. You can't even sniff his cup. The fact that he is still so pissed about that game is NOT good news for the Giants.

Neda, stay with me!

#18 Jan 25, 2012
It's fear dummy, Fear! He knows he's gonna get hammered again and he is still ringing from the last beat down we gave him.
Tell me again who won when we played during the regular season???
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Brady just passed Joe Montana's record and is heading back to his 5th Superbowl in ten years and has broken almost every record in the books. I don't know any GIRLY-MAN who can do that. You can't even sniff his cup. The fact that he is still so pissed about that game is NOT good news for the Giants.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#19 Jan 25, 2012
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, I'm a "hater" now because I don't bow down and lick Brady's spikes, now? LOL

New England has more offensive weapons than perhaps any other team in the league, and while Brady didn't have a great game, he was hardly "bad."

I have hardly "underestimated" Brady. He's one of the great QBs of our time. I just hope his team (and yours) loses,'kay?:)
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

#20 Jan 25, 2012
True Patriots Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pa. when is the last time YOUR team won 18 straight and what bar stool will they be watching the Superbowl from in two weeks?
umm i would much rather be 8-8 in reg sesson finish 12-8 and win the superbowl...then go 18-1 and lose the better team won that game. I dont like either team just saying all you cocky NE fans need a reality check. You should of learned from the last time.
So buy a vowel here im a fan of niether team telling you from a NFL standpoint that 18-1 wiill be more memorible and historic then winning the superbowl. Ask anyone who won superbowl 15 and i bet most wont know. Ask the same peoeple who went 18-1 and the biggest choke in NFL hisotry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
Ray Lewis on Aaron Hernandez: 'New England had ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jordan Reinders 1
Baltimore Ravens: Is It a Mistake That James Ih... (Sep '13) Sep '13 James 1
Chad Greenway Now Entering Elite Linebacker Sta... (Aug '13) Aug '13 viking nation 2

Ray Lewis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE