Baltimore Ravens determined to hold o...

Baltimore Ravens determined to hold on to Ed Reed

There are 1 comment on the usatoday.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Baltimore Ravens determined to hold on to Ed Reed. In it, usatoday.com reports that:

Baltimore Ravens free safety Ed Reed walks the sideline during the second quarter against the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at usatoday.com.

Eddie rice

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Keeping ed could go either way. Does he stay healthy an will he be able to keep with the young fast talent that is emerging in the game today. I love ed he is a great player but u didn't hear his name to much last season. Also everytime he hit the turf he looked like his hip wasn't allowing the rest of his body to get up. In other words the oparation wasn't a complete success. It is a hard discussion but I would keep him because of his leadership n will after all u still won't see a whole lot of balls thrown his way.he is still an intimadator ...go ravens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Selfish Fans Who Booed MVPs At Super Bowl Cerem... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 8
News Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
News Why Some Athletes Are Using Deer Antler Spray a... (Feb '11) Mar '14 alaanile 3
News Your Reaction to Michael Vick Joining the NY Je... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Phoenix Ascended 4
News Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Wow! Ray Lewis & hearing aids! (Oct '13) Oct '13 Operation Change 1
More from around the web