Webb, not Rosenfels, takes 2nd-team snaps

Jun 13, 2010 Full story: Star Tribune 12

Joe Webb isn't the type to rock the boat. Thankfully for the self-proclaimed "easy-going guy," his coaches are doing all the rocking for him.

Full Story
Dog

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 13, 2010
I feel sorry for Rosenfels.He never had much chance of starting in Minnesota.Dont know if this means anything or not.I agree with the article though if hes not in the plans they should do something before training camp so he can get with some other team.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#2 Jun 14, 2010
Read somewhere that there actually is a possibility he will be traded during training camp, don't know how reliable the source was though. Until BF is certain to be back Chilly cannot make a move with him, they still would need him to play 2nd string behind Jackson. But once BF does get here then could it be- Buffalo anyone?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Dog wrote:
I feel sorry for Rosenfels.He never had much chance of starting in Minnesota.Dont know if this means anything or not.I agree with the article though if hes not in the plans they should do something before training camp so he can get with some other team.
Remember the pick 6 he threw last preseason to lose the 2nd string job. The helicopter on Houston. Sage had his chance and he lived up to his name. RosenFAILS!

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
Read somewhere that there actually is a possibility he will be traded during training camp, don't know how reliable the source was though. Until BF is certain to be back Chilly cannot make a move with him, they still would need him to play 2nd string behind Jackson. But once BF does get here then could it be- Buffalo anyone?
Doesn't matter where Sage goes he's a habitual clipboard holder.

“tSUHnami warning!!!!!!!!”

Since: Feb 07

Boyne City

#5 Jun 14, 2010
I blame his parents for naming him Sage.

Brandon, FL

#6 Jun 14, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
Hope it's Jackson they let go.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#7 Jun 14, 2010
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Hope it's Jackson they let go.
See your boy pitched another doozy, only 5 innings but 8 k's 2 hits and the win. PTI's Kornheiser was saying earlier on ESPN that he believed they(Cleveland) sabotoged the mound as it kept giving way, LOL. This kid is the real deal huh.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#8 Jun 14, 2010
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter where Sage goes he's a habitual clipboard holder.
He's been pretty much solely a backup since he's been in the league huh.

Brandon, FL

#9 Jun 15, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>See your boy pitched another doozy, only 5 innings but 8 k's 2 hits and the win. PTI's Kornheiser was saying earlier on ESPN that he believed they(Cleveland) sabotoged the mound as it kept giving way, LOL. This kid is the real deal huh.
Game was on nationally.
Except for the walks he looked great.
They had to re-do the mound often.
So yes,I believe the home team was full of it.Screw Cleveland.
They average 12,000 fans and over 35,000 showed up for Strasberg,and this is what they do?
Starts this week vs.CWS.,Whitesoxs
Dog

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jun 16, 2010
If Webb could take Rosenfel down that quick he should have Jacksons job by next year.Lol

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

#11 Jun 19, 2010
Dog wrote:
If Webb could take Rosenfel down that quick he should have Jacksons job by next year.Lol
DOG DID YOU make that poll on the Bear's forum about me???
Bullfarts

United States

#12 Jun 21, 2010
Maybe Webb does the helicopter manuever better as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bucs Q&A: Why don't Bucs sign available defensi... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jesse t kelley 1
Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
You Could Win The Super Bowl! Minnesota Vikings (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Falcons: DE Edwards had 'minor' knee surgery (Aug '11) Aug '11 Endfarts 4
NFL Free Agent Rumors: Vikings Leaning Toward M... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Villaume: Tightening of the Purple Belt (Jul '11) Jul '11 Mike 2
Is Ponder set up for instant success? (Jul '11) Jul '11 upsman8801 77
More from around the web