Vikings' Bryant McKinnie applauds lat...

Vikings' Bryant McKinnie applauds latest Williams Wall ruling

There are 35 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 21, 2010, titled Vikings' Bryant McKinnie applauds latest Williams Wall ruling. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vikings left tackle Bryant McKinnie knows the importance of Friday's ruling regarding Kevin Williams and Pat Williams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Notanostrich

Round Lake, IL

#1 May 21, 2010
...and the HOFer makes three who will take the Vikings deep, deep into the playoffs.

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#2 May 21, 2010
What a HUGE ruling, pun intended. I for one took a deep sigh of relief.
Lito

Victorville, CA

#3 May 22, 2010
Let the season begin. The "Wall" is up. Now if only the Vikes can get another mammoth 325 pound right offensive guard starter or back-up in replace of Hicks. Cook can play Center and Degeare, hopefully, may surprise us all. Then we will have an offensive line that can push people in the Red Zone and the Vikes can exert their will and score touchdowns and protect Bret. Go Vikings!
WyomingViking

United States

#4 May 22, 2010
I just checked my roadmap and I'm quite excited! Los Angeles is closer for home games for me than Minneapolis! I can't wait for the 2012 season! SKOL VIKINGS!
Justice

Rochester, MN

#5 May 22, 2010
WyomingViking wrote:
I just checked my roadmap and I'm quite excited! Los Angeles is closer for home games for me than Minneapolis! I can't wait for the 2012 season! SKOL VIKINGS!
And just how many times have you been to Minneapolis for a game? Stay in Wyoming and continue to have fun with the sheep!
muskratbob

Rocky Mount, NC

#6 May 22, 2010
LAW IS THE LAW AND THE WILLIAMS GOT JUSTICE. Free at last. go vikings.
jeb

United States

#7 May 22, 2010
im guessing pat will probably just call it quits after this year and kevin will be stuck serving in 2011.

Since: Sep 08

Chinle, AZ

#8 May 22, 2010
why is McKinnie still a viking?..no code of conduct with this team
WyomingViking

United States

#9 May 23, 2010
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how many times have you been to Minneapolis for a game? Stay in Wyoming and continue to have fun with the sheep!
I make at least 3 games a year. I will be able to make maybe 5 or 6 which will be nice. How many games will you be able to make when they move? Build the twins a new home but not the Vikings? Who are the sheep? Ha! I have two sheep who look like Ragnar and Favre. They're favorites of mine. Ha! Your an idiot.
Go home

Eau Claire, WI

#10 May 23, 2010
WyomingViking wrote:
<quoted text> I make at least 3 games a year. I will be able to make maybe 5 or 6 which will be nice. How many games will you be able to make when they move? Build the twins a new home but not the Vikings? Who are the sheep? Ha! I have two sheep who look like Ragnar and Favre. They're favorites of mine. Ha! Your an idiot.
If your truly a VIKING fan, then it makes no sence to have a Norse team name in a over populated crap hole such as LA

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#11 May 23, 2010
LOLLOLOLOLLLOL,

Gein Bay: But we want the WWC suspended, it's the only shot we have......Whaaaaaaa
cHicaGo: We have been paying Goodell under the table to get these two beasts suspended, what happened?????

The WWC plays on.....be afraid......very afraid.......

HOWL!!!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#12 May 23, 2010
Where are our pucker and bEaR fans?

They were all over this when they thought it would work out to their advantage.
Hoping for suspensions just so they can compete, pitiful.
WyomingViking

United States

#13 May 23, 2010
Go home wrote:
<quoted text>
If your truly a VIKING fan, then it makes no sence to have a Norse team name in a over populated crap hole such as LA
I agree and only started this thread to see how many people I could anger. What everybody should be talking about is the possible loss of the Vikings in the next couple of years. I agree that the loss of the Williams wall would be big, but the loss of the Vikings to a craphole state like California would be bigger. I have cousins in Alaska by the way who have been making trips twice a year for 10 years now. They, like I, grew up in Minnesota and their jobs moved them. I think honestly I would have only the Gophers left because I don't think I could stomach thinking of the Vikings gone.
Da Bears 2010

Glen Ellyn, IL

#14 May 23, 2010
40for60 wrote:
Where are our pucker and bEaR fans?
They were all over this when they thought it would work out to their advantage.
Hoping for suspensions just so they can compete, pitiful.
Just back from a golf trip. So I heard your trying to win the Toliet Bowl seeing that you cant win the Super Bowl. I personaly want your full team in there, so when the Bears kick your old tired worn out rear ends, we wont hear from you again.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#15 May 23, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Just back from a golf trip. So I heard your trying to win the Toliet Bowl seeing that you cant win the Super Bowl. I personaly want your full team in there, so when the Bears kick your old tired worn out rear ends, we wont hear from you again.
So did someone hit you in the head with a drive, or just a golf club?
Dick

Minneapolis, MN

#16 May 23, 2010
If McKinney is that happy maybe he'll find a way to block his man this year.
Da Bears 2010

Glen Ellyn, IL

#17 May 24, 2010
Dick wrote:
They dont call him "swinging door Mckinnie" for nothing.
Linda T

Gillette, WY

#18 May 24, 2010
Now if McKinnie would get as serious about playing football as he is about tweeting we mighthave an offensive line. Too bad the Williams wall work ethic hasn't rub off on McKnnie. Can hardly wait to hear his excuses as Peppers eats his lunch again.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#19 May 24, 2010
Dick wrote:
He will be happy to watch Favre get injured again

Since: Sep 08

United States

#20 May 24, 2010
I turned on the tv last night to watch "lost" thinking it was a documentary of 50 years of the minnesota vikings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bucs Q&A: Why don't Bucs sign available defensi... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jesse t kelley 1
News Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
News You Could Win The Super Bowl! Minnesota Vikings (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Falcons: DE Edwards had 'minor' knee surgery (Aug '11) Aug '11 Endfarts 4
News NFL Free Agent Rumors: Vikings Leaning Toward M... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Villaume: Tightening of the Purple Belt (Jul '11) Jul '11 Mike 2
News Is Ponder set up for instant success? (Jul '11) Jul '11 upsman8801 77
More from around the web