three things

three things

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 15, 2010, titled three things. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Defensive end Mike Montgomery signed with the Vikings in March as a free agent after playing five seasons with the Green Bay Packers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“ALL IN AGAIN!!!”

Since: Jun 09

St.John's, Newfoundland

#1 Apr 16, 2010
On why he signed with the Vikings:...you have a KAO and a 12 man huddle...NIIIIICCCCEEEE....GO VIKES!!!
Clancy

AOL

#2 Apr 16, 2010
Oh to be perfect. I quit trying a long time ago.
I hope the Vikings give Montgomery a good chance to play. Edwards just may not be back. If it is possible to trade up in the draft, then dump him. The situation smells like trouble

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#3 Apr 16, 2010
Vikes probably feel Edwards may not be back, hence the signing, if Edwards does leave then Montgomery will get the chance to play, from what I have read he is better suited in the 4-3 rather that the 3-4.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bucs Q&A: Why don't Bucs sign available defensi... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jesse t kelley 1
News Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
News You Could Win The Super Bowl! Minnesota Vikings (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Falcons: DE Edwards had 'minor' knee surgery (Aug '11) Aug '11 Endfarts 4
News NFL Free Agent Rumors: Vikings Leaning Toward M... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Villaume: Tightening of the Purple Belt (Jul '11) Jul '11 Mike 2
News Is Ponder set up for instant success? (Jul '11) Jul '11 upsman8801 77
More from around the web