Minnesota Vikings injury update: Harv...

Minnesota Vikings injury update: Harvin still can't practice; Peterson and Edwards improving

There are 15 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Minnesota Vikings injury update: Harvin still can't practice; Peterson and Edwards improving. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This week can't be fun for wide receiver Percy Harvin, who has missed most of the last three practices with migraine-related symptoms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 3, 2010
boo hoo
idea

Duluth, MN

#2 Dec 3, 2010
thankfully berrian wont be playing
Snakedoctor

Mission Viejo, CA

#3 Dec 3, 2010
Berrian is a pufta, he should be released. Whether Harvin is truly experiencing migraines or not, the fact remains the guy will rarely practice during the week. He knows he can throw down the 'migraine' or 'ankle' excuse, or whatever injury that routinely, magically heals after the Friday practice. Imagine how good the Vikings and even Harvin would be if he did mature, man-up, be a professional, and institute the game plan during practice with the rest of his teammates.
Handy Danday

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 3, 2010
How come Percy always gets mirgraines when it is time to practice? He seems to play in the games....is he too good to practice?
Drunkoncouch

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Dec 3, 2010
There is no doubt in my mind that the thought of practicing is what causes the migraines.
chilly4prez

Sun Prairie, WI

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Don't waste my time talking about Percy All I care about is what horrific injury or illness Brett Favre is going to overcome this weekend.

“any questions?”

Since: Jun 10

st.john's, newfoundland

#8 Dec 3, 2010
chilly4prez wrote:
Don't waste my time talking about Percy All I care about is what horrific injury or illness Brett Favre is going to overcome this weekend.
...that and if Sharon will punt this weekend...GO VIKES!!

“The real Muskratbob”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 3, 2010
The biggest problem Harvin will have in his career is that he started in an organization where the players got to do whatever they want. Why, should he have to practice? He had great veteran leadership in players like Favre, and Moss who taught him all the wrong thoings to do. Maybe, if he can't pratice during the week he should sit on Sundays then. It's not like this team is going anywhere, so they might as well teach Percy a lesson so he dosen't continue to do this the rest of his career.
Percy Harvin -what a JOKE

Hartville, OH

#10 Dec 3, 2010
I always thought it was odd or even amusing that Harvin has migraines all during the week ... Every Week... and when Sunday comes around suddenly he's just fine.. LOL .. You got a good scam working there Harvin to get out of practice. HEY COACH !! If you what to know how to put an end to this BS try this
PHILOSOPHY for a change... YOU DONT PRACTICE ! YOU DONT PLAY ! You dont think the other players havent figured out whats going on here ? This and other things like poor leadership & Mgt explains the 4 & 7 record all to well !
moneyman

Beckley, WV

#11 Dec 3, 2010
it's as it's been all season with injuries, we still have no had the whole team on the field at one time this whole year thats the vikings trouble. Hopefully some will get to play but it is what it is rookie's possible running wrong route's on a timing pass play and they run wrong way and the pass is intercepted and they say favre through another interception but it weas the receiver fault. Same as a halfback on a hand off if he drops the ball and fumbles it's charged to the quarterback. GET IT TOGETHER VIKINGS.
Chad

Eau Claire, WI

#12 Dec 3, 2010
moneyman wrote:
it's as it's been all season with injuries, we still have no had the whole team on the field at one time this whole year thats the vikings trouble. Hopefully some will get to play but it is what it is rookie's possible running wrong route's on a timing pass play and they run wrong way and the pass is intercepted and they say favre through another interception but it weas the receiver fault. Same as a halfback on a hand off if he drops the ball and fumbles it's charged to the quarterback. GET IT TOGETHER VIKINGS.
This team is just old and not very good. You can try to blame injuries, but all teams have injuries and many teams have had a lot more injuries than the Vikings. What this team has displayed is they have very little depth, which doesn't bode well for the future of this team when players start leaving via retirement and free agency.
Big Joke

Minnetonka, MN

#13 Dec 4, 2010
Its the same old story with Harvin. Headaches during the week so he doesnt have to practice, then all of a sudden, its a miracle at game time. They guy is a wussy.
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Dec 4, 2010
just another day in loserville...
Raven Man

Suffolk, VA

#15 Dec 4, 2010
It is amazing how the headaches never happen on game day. Just a thought.
Lito

Victorville, CA

#16 Dec 4, 2010
Vikes no injury excuses please. You had injury excuses every year. Play what you got and focus on the remaining games. For the underachieving, underperforming, unmotivated players, cut them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bucs Q&A: Why don't Bucs sign available defensi... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jesse t kelley 1
News Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
News You Could Win The Super Bowl! Minnesota Vikings (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Falcons: DE Edwards had 'minor' knee surgery (Aug '11) Aug '11 Endfarts 4
News NFL Free Agent Rumors: Vikings Leaning Toward M... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Villaume: Tightening of the Purple Belt (Jul '11) Jul '11 Mike 2
News Is Ponder set up for instant success? (Jul '11) Jul '11 upsman8801 77
More from around the web