Dallas' 1-3 mark a tribute to turnovers

Dallas' 1-3 mark a tribute to turnovers

There are 28 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Dallas' 1-3 mark a tribute to turnovers. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

If misery loves company, the 2010 Vikings and Cowboys should be soul mates. Only last January, they were NFC divisional playoff opponents and Super Bowl contenders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 14, 2010
I think both teams come out swinging on Sunday. Turnovers will probably decide this game too.The Vikings better figure out how to get to Romo again or he will shred them up.
The defense has been stout and the offense looked like they were starting to wake up against the Jets. Despite some signs of life there is one more monster under the bed - Favre's elbow needs rest and there is no way he can miss the next three games. I don't even want to think about that right now.
If this Viking team is not 3 - 3 when they meet New England then there would be cause for panic. They have to win the next two or it is looking pretty grim.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Same reason why Ray Edwards made this lame comment...

"Just playing ball, having fun and not worrying about any outside forces,"

Having fun with only one win.....ok......lmao.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 14, 2010
What Fat Pat really meant:

"We're full of talent, and we sure didn't think we'd be 1-3. But that's the way the cards were dealt us. We can't blame nobody but Brett Favre."
Tony Romo

Brooksville, FL

#5 Oct 14, 2010
I predict that Jerry Jones will have another one of his famous diaper overloads during the game on Sunday.
One good fart with him and it's like a mudslide.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 14, 2010
It should be right around the time Chilly starts pinching off brain logs out of his ears.
idea

Duluth, MN

#7 Oct 14, 2010
skol vikes they beat cowboys why moss likes to torment em we beat em 2ce last year and our offense had a small synch that may have been like the mnf bears game last season
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 14, 2010
I bet this was said the past 2 games as well.

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#9 Oct 14, 2010
CT Viking Fan wrote:
I think both teams come out swinging on Sunday. Turnovers will probably decide this game too.The Vikings better figure out how to get to Romo again or he will shred them up.
The defense has been stout and the offense looked like they were starting to wake up against the Jets. Despite some signs of life there is one more monster under the bed - Favre's elbow needs rest and there is no way he can miss the next three games. I don't even want to think about that right now.
If this Viking team is not 3 - 3 when they meet New England then there would be cause for panic. They have to win the next two or it is looking pretty grim.
I agree CT, NEED 2 WINS IN A ROW TO GAIN SOME MOMENTUM get back to .500 and attain some confidence.

More importantly Vikes need to play 60 minutes of ball, win the majority of their one on one battles and PLAY strong on both sides of the ball at the point of attack, they are capable of doing all those things and are not.

As far as Favre, if he looks hurt again during this game and is missing routine throws Chilly needs to think about pulling him. I love having him on this team but it is about what is best or who can play best that matters.
erie-vike tard

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2010
CT Viking Fan wrote:
I agree CT, WE WONT GET 2 WINS IN A ROW TO GAIN SOME MOMENTUM get back to .500 and confidence will suffer.

More importantly Vikes need to play 60 minutes of ball, and not 30 because there is 60 minutes in the game not counting time outs which make it a 3 hour game on TV.

As far as Favre, he looks hurt again and sucks Chilly needs to think about returning him back to MS for a refund. I love watching him fail when he thinks he still has game.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#11 Oct 15, 2010
erie-vike tard wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree CT, WE WONT GET 2 WINS IN A ROW TO GAIN SOME MOMENTUM get back to .500 and confidence will suffer.
More importantly Vikes need to play 60 minutes of ball, and not 30 because there is 60 minutes in the game not counting time outs which make it a 3 hour game on TV.
As far as Favre, he looks hurt again and sucks Chilly needs to think about returning him back to MS for a refund. I love watching him fail when he thinks he still has game.
Wow, it looks like the Vikings forum has the same drooling little warthog of a troll that tries to talk on the Steelers forum. He's a Cowboys fan who is so scared of getting smack that he publicly disowns his own team. Don't worry: no one's going to pick on your little Cowpokers too badly. These days, picking on the Cowpokers is like kicking a retarded puppy! LOL

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Oct 15, 2010
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, it looks like the Vikings forum has the same drooling little warthog of a troll that tries to talk on the Steelers forum. He's a Cowboys fan who is so scared of getting smack that he publicly disowns his own team. Don't worry: no one's going to pick on your little Cowpokers too badly. These days, picking on the Cowpokers is like kicking a retarded puppy! LOL
Oh yeah. There's more than one that comes around. Sissies.

Erie

#13 Oct 15, 2010
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rex, not sure what he is, definitely a momma's boy, also coward extrordanaire!!

You got your QB back and made it 3-1 w/out him, congratz, you guys are in good shape unlike others who shall remain nameless-ahem, lol. Good Luck against the Brownies.

Erie

#14 Oct 15, 2010
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW buddy I caught your whizzinator comment on the Steeler thread, thought you could sneak that in there huh? I am always polite to you guys over there, why all the hate for our Vikes? They are in a state of shock right now and need your support-LOL..........
erie vike-tard

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2010
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW buddy I caught you taking a whiz and must say wow, you are hung, thought you could sneak that willy by me huh? I am always trying to kiss your asses you guys over there, why all the hate for my overrated Vikes? Like my lame Vikings, I am in a state of shock right now and need your support after seing your willy hanging-LOL..........
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#16 Oct 18, 2010
erie vike-tard wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW buddy I caught you taking a whiz and must say wow, you are hung, thought you could sneak that willy by me huh? I am always trying to kiss your asses you guys over there, why all the hate for my overrated Vikes? Like my lame Vikings, I am in a state of shock right now and need your support after seing your willy hanging-LOL..........
That retarded puppy is getting sicker and sicker, little "cowtard." Fortunately, it's now one loss away from being put out of its misery for 2010!(Thank god, because the whimpering is driving me crazy.)
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#17 Oct 18, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>BTW buddy I caught your whizzinator comment on the Steeler thread, thought you could sneak that in there huh? I am always polite to you guys over there, why all the hate for our Vikes? They are in a state of shock right now and need your support-LOL..........
I don't hate the Vikes at all, but let's face it: Whizzinators are funny, and that guy getting caught at the airport is going to outlast the "Love Boat" in Viking lore.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#18 Oct 18, 2010
Vikings will have plenty of time for a Love Boat cruise in Feb since they wont be cruising to Dallas for the Super Bowl.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#19 Oct 18, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Vikings will have plenty of time for a Love Boat cruise in Feb since they wont be cruising to Dallas for the Super Bowl.
I would think not. Not many 2-4 starts translate into SB rings, and a new piece of Favre seems to fall off every game. The Vikings brass gambled everything (including developing a future QB) on last year, and they lost. Unless somebody really exciting at the position comes up as a FA or in the draft, it could be years before they recover from the Favre experiment. We know Brett's ego won't allow them to even consider casting about for a good young guy now.
Coach Wade Phillips

Brooksville, FL

#20 Oct 18, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
I'll be in the suite of Jerry Jones for the Super Bowl at Cowboys Stadium trying to keep him sober and making an a-ss of himself in front of his friends.
I'll have help from Tony Romo who will be there also.

New Milford, CT

#21 Oct 18, 2010
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think not. Not many 2-4 starts translate into SB rings, and a new piece of Favre seems to fall off every game. The Vikings brass gambled everything (including developing a future QB) on last year, and they lost. Unless somebody really exciting at the position comes up as a FA or in the draft, it could be years before they recover from the Favre experiment. We know Brett's ego won't allow them to even consider casting about for a good young guy now.
Maybe so on all counts but I have learned to not underestimate the Vikings front office these days. We brought in some star talent and still managed to end up with Peterson, Greenway, Henderson, and Harvin. Not too shabby.
Your Steelers are looking like contenders again. Model franchise if there ever was one. Much better than Green Bay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bucs Q&A: Why don't Bucs sign available defensi... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Jesse t kelley 1
News Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
News You Could Win The Super Bowl! Minnesota Vikings (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Falcons: DE Edwards had 'minor' knee surgery (Aug '11) Aug '11 Endfarts 4
News NFL Free Agent Rumors: Vikings Leaning Toward M... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Villaume: Tightening of the Purple Belt (Jul '11) Jul '11 Mike 2
News Is Ponder set up for instant success? (Jul '11) Jul '11 upsman8801 77
More from around the web