Chicago Bears, Rashied Davis agree to...

Chicago Bears, Rashied Davis agree to 3-year deal

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 23, 2008, titled Chicago Bears, Rashied Davis agree to 3-year deal. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The Bears signed receiver Rashied Davis to a three-year contract worth around $5.86 million Wednesday, just days after Davis agreed to a one-year tender worth $927,000. Davis' new deal includes a $1.1 million ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Bigbear

Costa Mesa, CA

#1 Apr 23, 2008
Great move. Davis is underrated. He should be given the ball more often. He has made clutch plays every time the coaches have put him in the right position. Put him in motion more often and he should be super productive. Go Bears! Ah, also... try to get Boldin.
Sox fan

Phoenixville, PA

#2 Apr 23, 2008
Great signing as he knows the offense. If "our" QB can get it to him. Very interested in what happens Saturday afternoon.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 23, 2008
Good signing. Weapons like Davis will let Lovie unleash Rex Grossman...
jay mariotti

Atlanta, GA

#4 Apr 23, 2008
I love Urlachers girlfriend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rashied Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears QB Jay Cutler Looking Great During Rehab (Jun '11) Jun '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Minnesota Vikings fall short in comeback, lose ... (Oct '08) Nov '10 Harry 221
News Jay Cutler takes the field for the Chicago Bears (May '09) Nov '10 40for60 158
News Bears searching for Cutler's backup (May '10) Jun '10 Bullfarts 9
News WR spot open heading into Bears' preseason finale (Sep '09) Sep '09 IAVikeFan 1
News Trio of Bears wideouts still battling for roste... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tucker 1
News Chicago Bears likely receiving corps looks good... (Aug '09) Aug '09 brett 2
More from around the web