Jags not yet where they want to be Th...

Jags not yet where they want to be They aren't celebrating, de...

There are 5 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 25, 2007, titled Jags not yet where they want to be They aren't celebrating, de.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

There was no visible evidence of champagne, no reddened skin from hard backslaps from coaches or teammates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Ronster

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 25, 2007
Go Jaguars!!
marko

Bedford, TX

#2 Dec 25, 2007
they never will be till they draft a great white pocket qaurterback!!! never will be with a scrambler! mark my word..
Marko is a racist

Little Falls, NY

#3 Dec 25, 2007
Way to be a racist Marko....
Keith

Denver, CO

#4 Dec 28, 2007
They had a great quarterback that was white by the name of Mark Brunell. He had one of the greatest completion rating than any quarterback in the league. Not to mention they also had Tony Boselli, Donovan Darius and numerous great players and they still didn't make it to the super bowl. So your comment Mr. Marko is not racist, it just shows you are completely ignorant, moronic, and a thorough bred clown. Maybe if you stop playing with your little sister so much, you can focus on your studies and gain some common sense.
luana monteiro

NiterĂ³i, Brazil

#5 Dec 11, 2008
vao todos vcs tomar no cu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rashean Mathis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions setting up for an aggressive defense (May '14) May '14 TeTe 1
News Detroit Lions second look: Game plan kept Chris... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Schwartzdusky 2
News Sam: 'Jaguars building for distant future' (Oct '13) Oct '13 Emanuel Labor 4
News Jaguars moving on without Rashean Mathis (Mar '13) Mar '13 Harold Oneth 1
News Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis (Oct '12) Jan '13 Norma 4
News Jacksonville Jaguars: 5 Reasons Team Will Impro... (May '12) May '12 well 2
News Jaguars' Kampman out for season with knee injury (Nov '10) Nov '10 LOL 1
More from around the web