Browns Score 13-6 Upset of Pittsburgh...

Browns Score 13-6 Upset of Pittsburgh to Drop Steelers to 6-7

There are 17 comments on the NFL GridIron Gab story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Browns Score 13-6 Upset of Pittsburgh to Drop Steelers to 6-7. In it, NFL GridIron Gab reports that:

On the coldest night in the history of the rivalry, the Steelers played like all they wanted to do was board the bus and go home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL GridIron Gab.

“Smack the Pack”

Since: Sep 09

Oslo,Norway

#1 Dec 11, 2009
The Steelers are SO DONE! Oh yeah, this is great...

Lost to the BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Dec 11, 2009
They are still in the hunt even at 6-7,all they need is for the Broncos and Jags to lose the rest of their games and they win out...lol

not gonna happen..you're right they're done

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 Dec 11, 2009
Damm they get Green Bay at Hines Field next...loss
Jess

Raleigh, NC

#5 Dec 11, 2009
Wow, beat by the BROWNS? What is going on?? www.thetradmemarkcompany.com

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#6 Dec 11, 2009
What do the Browns, Raiders, and Chiefs have in common? They all suck, but not as much as the Steelers.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#7 Dec 11, 2009
OneRyder wrote:
What do the Browns, Raiders, and Chiefs have in common? They all suck, but not as much as the Steelers.
yeah...sure did suck to win 2 SBs in 4 years. that was a real bummer. lol! tool!

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#8 Dec 11, 2009
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...sure did suck to win 2 SBs in 4 years. that was a real bummer. lol! tool!
Not to mention they have the most Superbowl wins of any team.
Squeelers -Blow

Manchester, MI

#9 Dec 11, 2009
Haha yeah all the former glories remember this and that...typical Squeeler losers always living in the past, this is now idiots. Tomlin is todays George Seifert he was handed an okay squad with all the league propping them up to win games because of ratings for the NFL. The guy sucks and now he has to think since the team can't run on Bill Cowheads cruise control anymore...thats why they are losing.
GHT

Portland, OR

#11 Dec 11, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
They are still in the hunt even at 6-7,all they need is for the Broncos and Jags to lose the rest of their games and they win out...lol
not gonna happen..you're right they're done
I knew it was remote, but if that's the scenario, then it's all but hopeless.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#12 Dec 11, 2009
Squeelers -Blow wrote:
Haha yeah all the former glories remember this and that...typical Squeeler losers always living in the past, this is now idiots. Tomlin is todays George Seifert he was handed an okay squad with all the league propping them up to win games because of ratings for the NFL. The guy sucks and now he has to think since the team can't run on Bill Cowheads cruise control anymore...thats why they are losing.
uhhhh...yeah that must be it. tool.
Squeelers -fans-blow

Manchester, MI

#13 Dec 11, 2009
Extensive vocabulary them Squeelies have "tool, tool, tool". What ever happened to the education system in this country? Well guess it doesn't take much to dig ditches like they do except a shovel-a tool!!! lol!!!!

“Smack the Pack”

Since: Sep 09

Oslo,Norway

#14 Dec 11, 2009
Squeelers -Blow wrote:
Haha yeah all the former glories remember this and that...typical Squeeler losers always living in the past, this is now idiots. Tomlin is todays George Seifert he was handed an okay squad with all the league propping them up to win games because of ratings for the NFL. The guy sucks and now he has to think since the team can't run on Bill Cowheads cruise control anymore...thats why they are losing.
Yep, almost as bad as Buttpacker fans in that regard...
Favre

Atlanta, GA

#15 Dec 11, 2009
I will choke too and not lead the Vikes to the Super Bowl.
jimmy farter

Tampa, FL

#22 Dec 13, 2009
it took the hapless idiot shittsburg suckers to lose to the mighty CLEVELAND BROWNS - ha ha ha!!!

Squeelers-blow is right - tomlin can't ride "the Chin's" coattails anymore! shittsburg sucks again & will until they dump this guy!

same thing happened down here after gruden took over for Dungy! sure they won a super bowl - but now SUCK after he left!!!

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#23 Dec 14, 2009
Squeelers -fans-blow wrote:
Extensive vocabulary them Squeelies have "tool, tool, tool". What ever happened to the education system in this country? Well guess it doesn't take much to dig ditches like they do except a shovel-a tool!!! lol!!!!
this post is coming from someone with a screen name of squeelers-fans-blow ??!! LOL! as before...tool. add one more. dipsh!t. LMAO!!!
They Suck Now in 2009

Atlanta, GA

#24 Dec 14, 2009
I agree. His name should simply read squeelers-blow-in-2009

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#26 Dec 15, 2009
They Suck Now in 2009 wrote:
I agree. His name should simply read squeelers-blow-in-2009
shutupfool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rashard Mendenhall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona Cardinals expectations: Carson Palmer, ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Freddy 12
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Which Free-Agent Loss Will... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Polvere 1
News Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer signs his RFA tender (Mar '13) Mar '13 JOEYZAZA 1
News Breaking Down the Pittsburgh Steelers' Running ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Steel44 1
News The 2013 NFL Draft, The Pittsburgh Steelers, an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 izabelle 1
News Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Steelers 2013 salary cap options - Running Back (Jan '13) Jan '13 hank 1
More from around the web