Mendenhall Backs Petersona s a Modern...

Mendenhall Backs Petersona s a Modern-Day Slaverya Comment

There are 11 comments on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Mar 17, 2011, titled Mendenhall Backs Petersona s a Modern-Day Slaverya Comment. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

In a recent interview with Yahoo Sports , Minnesota Vikings' running back Adrian Peterson made the comment that the players' role in the NFL is like "modern-day slavery." Those comments were met with a lot of backlash from fans and other NFL players, including Green Bay Packers' running back Ryan Grant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

doughboy111

Pulaski, WI

#1 Mar 17, 2011
Get Real!

Throwing the slavery word around is like using the race card in political banter. Doesn't apply to millionaire football players.
Anonymous

Harrison, NJ

#2 Mar 18, 2011
For that kind of money, I want to be a slave too.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#3 Mar 18, 2011
How come they don't just quit being SLAVES.......
eric

Arpin, WI

#4 Mar 18, 2011
Exactly,if they are slaves,then retire and work for a living and see which is better for you

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#6 Mar 20, 2011
eric wrote:
Exactly,if they are slaves,then retire and work for a living and see which is better for you
AP is in his prime eric..........he wants 2 play, owners are c#ck blocking him from doing what he is GREAT AT. H e has a point. Not about money for him..........the owners have the cards, he is a slave to them. You know that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Erie

#7 Mar 24, 2011
eric wrote:
Do you even like this sport?

with that logic there would not even be NFL! RETIRE?
Scam Newton

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 24, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>with that logic there would not even be NFL!
You mean like now?

Erie

#9 Mar 24, 2011
Scam Newton wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like now?
Listen young lady..........sorry you flow is extra strong right now, but I have nothing to say 2 you..........leave the talk for the adults. Pathetic.

Since: Oct 08

I heart Romo's nutz

#10 Mar 24, 2011
The I.Q. of dog testicles Erie Vike Fan
Scam Newton

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 25, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Listen young lady..........sorry you flow is extra strong right now, but I have nothing to say 2 you..........leave the talk for the adults. Pathetic.
Duh, ok.......roflmao!
The Real Deal

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2011
If ain't slavery if them Negroes screwing white women.

They like them better than black females.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rashard Mendenhall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona Cardinals expectations: Carson Palmer, ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Freddy 12
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Which Free-Agent Loss Will... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Polvere 1
News Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer signs his RFA tender (Mar '13) Mar '13 JOEYZAZA 1
News Breaking Down the Pittsburgh Steelers' Running ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Steel44 1
News The 2013 NFL Draft, The Pittsburgh Steelers, an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 izabelle 1
News Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Steelers 2013 salary cap options - Running Back (Jan '13) Jan '13 hank 1
More from around the web