2010 NFL Draft: Should the Steelers Trade Down from No. 18?

Feb 11, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

I recently wrote two articles about the Pittsburgh Steelers, and what the Steelers should do about restocking the offensive and defensive sides of the ball.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
eric the great

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 4, 2010
 
love the steelers,its time to move down to 23 or 24 in the fist rd and pick up another 2nd round pick,then draft pouncey,the man was a beast at florida,our center sucks more then parasite hilton,then grab kareem jackson in the second,the guy can cover and hits hard and can tackle.third round i say brandon tate.we need another good back and hes fast.steelers rock!!!!!

Since: Feb 08

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 4, 2010
 
First round being (it) for the first night, the talent level of this draft, and the early picks will say whether up, down, or sit tight. If a player the Steelers thought would be long gone starts falling- think trade up. If the draft board holds true and somebody offers a solid deal, trade down. If 'your guy' is right in your sights at 18 as the chips fall in place, sit tight.
I think the entire first round being the only action until the next day will effect some teams usual manuvers.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 5, 2010
 
eric the great wrote:
love the steelers,its time to move down to 23 or 24 in the fist rd and pick up another 2nd round pick,then draft pouncey,the man was a beast at florida,our center sucks more then parasite hilton,then grab kareem jackson in the second,the guy can cover and hits hard and can tackle.third round i say brandon tate.we need another good back and hes fast.steelers rock!!!!!
I like Pouncey, too. Steelers tradition says build your line around a truly great center, but we haven't had that since Hartings retired. Pouncey is thought by many to be the best center to come along in years. I think they do have their eyes on Kyle Wilson, though.
SteelConcious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 5, 2010
 
Welcome back, Randle El, ALLRIGHT!!! At least we got a veteran whom we can still rely on (beside Ward), but the QB position is still vulnerable though...GO STEELERS!!!

Since: Feb 08

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

SteelConcious wrote:
Welcome back, Randle El, ALLRIGHT!!! At least we got a veteran whom we can still rely on (beside Ward), but the QB position is still vulnerable though...GO STEELERS!!!
Who'd have thought that the Steelers hopes hinged largely on the Georgia Bureau of Investigation about a month an a half ago?
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 5, 2010
 
Jopa-n wrote:
<quoted text>Who'd have thought that the Steelers hopes hinged largely on the Georgia Bureau of Investigation about a month an a half ago?
i had a premonition this would happen. who cares?!
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 6, 2010
 
eric the great wrote:
our center sucks
So do the CB's

Just ask loser Gradkowski from Jokeland

CB's

Replace them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rashard Mendenhall Discussions

Search the Rashard Mendenhall Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Arizona Cardinals expectations: Carson Palmer, ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Freddy 12
Pittsburgh Steelers: Which Free-Agent Loss Will... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Polvere 1
Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer signs his RFA tender (Mar '13) Mar '13 JOEYZAZA 1
Breaking Down the Pittsburgh Steelers' Running ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Steel44 1
The 2013 NFL Draft, The Pittsburgh Steelers, an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 izabelle 1
Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
Steelers 2013 salary cap options - Running Back (Jan '13) Jan '13 hank 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••