Alabama Women Lose Heartbreaker in CWS

Alabama Women Lose Heartbreaker in CWS

There are 10 comments on the WKRG-TV Mobile story from Jun 2, 2009, titled Alabama Women Lose Heartbreaker in CWS. In it, WKRG-TV Mobile reports that:

Alabama's softball team isn't likely to forget the way its season came to an end on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRG-TV Mobile.

Bud Hilyer

Higdon, AL

#1 Jun 2, 2009
I watched the game and am very proud of you ladies. It just wasn't your day to win. Play hard and improve your game and next year could be your winning year. Roll Tide!

Since: Jan 09

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#2 Jun 2, 2009
Yeah........that was beautiful.........A walk off grand slam in the bottom of the 7th......BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!:)
Kayla Ga Ga

Watseka, IL

#3 Jun 3, 2009
I was sad that we lost. :( We tried hard, though.

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#4 Jun 3, 2009
Kayla Ga Ga wrote:
I was sad that we lost.:( We tried hard, though.
I'm sorry about that. But, it was a beautiful game. It was exciting. For you, I wish it was 5-2 in the bottom of the 7th and Alabama hit the walk off grand slam. I'm just saying that was an exciting and beautiful finish........to a great game, that's all. Neither team deserved to lose that one, for sure. It was a good game.:|
Kayla Ga Ga

Watseka, IL

#5 Jun 3, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry about that. But, it was a beautiful game. It was exciting. For you, I wish it was 5-2 in the bottom of the 7th and Alabama hit the walk off grand slam. I'm just saying that was an exciting and beautiful finish........to a great game, that's all. Neither team deserved to lose that one, for sure. It was a good game.:|
It was exciting, wasn't it? Everybody is talking about what a great game it was. Loved it. Anyways, what's up, I haven't heard from you in awhile!

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#6 Jun 3, 2009
Kayla Ga Ga wrote:
<quoted text>It was exciting, wasn't it? Everybody is talking about what a great game it was. Loved it. Anyways, what's up, I haven't heard from you in awhile!
I've been here.......occasionally. My wife needs my attention. So, I give her my attention whenever she needs me; and when she doesn't need me. I just try to make my little sweetie pie happy and peaceful. She just got me a new cell phone today for my belated birthday. My contract for my cell phone didn't end until June 17th. But, AT&T Wireless let me get it two weeks early. My Razor that I had was about to quit on me. So, I got a Blackberry Bold today. I love it. I just have to learn how to use it. You can download music on it, it has HBO on it, and it's just incredible. Getting this phone was a VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT. My birthday was Jan. 9th. LOL :).....Just 5 months late, that's all. But, I'll accept it. It's a fantastic present.

That was a fantastic game between Florida and Alabama in softball. Sorry yall had to lose. But, it was a really exciting finish. For you, it would've been better if the score was reversed, however.:( Have a great night; and I'll talk to you later, sweetie..........

:)
Kayla Ga Ga

United States

#7 Jun 4, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been here.......occasionally. My wife needs my attention. So, I give her my attention whenever she needs me; and when she doesn't need me. I just try to make my little sweetie pie happy and peaceful. She just got me a new cell phone today for my belated birthday. My contract for my cell phone didn't end until June 17th. But, AT&T Wireless let me get it two weeks early. My Razor that I had was about to quit on me. So, I got a Blackberry Bold today. I love it. I just have to learn how to use it. You can download music on it, it has HBO on it, and it's just incredible. Getting this phone was a VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT. My birthday was Jan. 9th. LOL :).....Just 5 months late, that's all. But, I'll accept it. It's a fantastic present.
That was a fantastic game between Florida and Alabama in softball. Sorry yall had to lose. But, it was a really exciting finish. For you, it would've been better if the score was reversed, however.:( Have a great night; and I'll talk to you later, sweetie..........
:)
Well, it sounds like you two get along great, that's awesome! Blackberry Bold, my friend has one of those. Razor phones are not that great, I've never had one. But some of my friends say that they break easily and stuff like that. 5 months late, LOL. I would accept it, too. Only because that sounds like a very awesome present. I used to have a Blackberry Pearl with Verizon, but I dropped it, and it broke. So, I decided to go with AT&T, and I got a new phone. But it didn't work so well, so I just got a new phone a couple of weeks ago. It's called Sony Ericsson, it's really nice, I like it. It has a full keyboard, for texting. I text alot, so I really enjoy having the keyboard. Do you text alot? Anyways, we're going to Gulf Shores again this wknd for a week. So I'm really excited about that. I've mostly just been chilling out with friends, enjoying being out of school!!!!
It's okay, maybe we'll win next time. Great game, right?
Well, it was great talking to you, I think I'll go run, it's pretty nice outside today. I'll TTYL.

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!

#8 Jun 4, 2009
Kayla Ga Ga wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it sounds like you two get along great, that's awesome! Blackberry Bold, my friend has one of those. Razor phones are not that great, I've never had one. But some of my friends say that they break easily and stuff like that. 5 months late, LOL. I would accept it, too. Only because that sounds like a very awesome present. I used to have a Blackberry Pearl with Verizon, but I dropped it, and it broke. So, I decided to go with AT&T, and I got a new phone. But it didn't work so well, so I just got a new phone a couple of weeks ago. It's called Sony Ericsson, it's really nice, I like it. It has a full keyboard, for texting. I text alot, so I really enjoy having the keyboard. Do you text alot? Anyways, we're going to Gulf Shores again this wknd for a week. So I'm really excited about that. I've mostly just been chilling out with friends, enjoying being out of school!!!!
It's okay, maybe we'll win next time. Great game, right?
Well, it was great talking to you, I think I'll go run, it's pretty nice outside today. I'll TTYL.
Yeah........that was a heartbreaker......I'm sorry yall lost. But, it was a pretty good game, and no one certainly deserved to lose, that's for sure. It's too bad it was alabama, for your sakes.:)

I love this Blackberry Bold with a complete keyboard. As a matter of fact, my razor was fixing to completely quit on me. So, the timing of the razor going out and getting my new phone was just perfect. It was just 5 months late. But, it was awesome to get it for my birthday. I guess it was a good exchange for her though. I got her a diamond ring for hers. I think she'll accept that exchange. I never remind of anything like that. I got it because I wanted to get it for her, not because I had to or anything like that. Marriage isn't a thing of debits and credits. We buy for each other because we want to buy for each other. We're also going to Hawaii and cruise around all the islands for at least 7 days......some time in the VERY NEAR future!!! I'm looking forward to that.

I hope you have fun in Gulf Shores. It's a fun place to vacation. I'll TTYL; and I hope you enjoy your run today in this beautiful weather.:)

LIVE, LOVE, AND LAUGH!!!!!!!!:)

:):):)
Kayla Ga Ga

Watseka, IL

#9 Jun 5, 2009
deathvalley56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah........that was a heartbreaker......I'm sorry yall lost. But, it was a pretty good game, and no one certainly deserved to lose, that's for sure. It's too bad it was alabama, for your sakes.:)
I love this Blackberry Bold with a complete keyboard. As a matter of fact, my razor was fixing to completely quit on me. So, the timing of the razor going out and getting my new phone was just perfect. It was just 5 months late. But, it was awesome to get it for my birthday. I guess it was a good exchange for her though. I got her a diamond ring for hers. I think she'll accept that exchange. I never remind of anything like that. I got it because I wanted to get it for her, not because I had to or anything like that. Marriage isn't a thing of debits and credits. We buy for each other because we want to buy for each other. We're also going to Hawaii and cruise around all the islands for at least 7 days......some time in the VERY NEAR future!!! I'm looking forward to that.
I hope you have fun in Gulf Shores. It's a fun place to vacation. I'll TTYL; and I hope you enjoy your run today in this beautiful weather.:)
LIVE, LOVE, AND LAUGH!!!!!!!!:)
:):):)
Yes, nobody deserved it. And it's alright, that they lost. ;) So, that is a very awesome gift, lucky you! Ohhh, you got your wife a diamond ring, that's nice! It's very sweet that you and your wife get along so well and buy each other gifts, cool. How long have you two been married? And you're going to Hawaii, very nice. I'm going to Gulf Shores tomorrow and in July we are going to Miami, very excited about that. One of the best vacations for me was at the Bahamas. It's really beautiful there, have you ever been?

Anyways, I had a great run yesterday, and an even better one today. Great running weather!

P.S., I'll TTY when I get back and have fun in Hawaii!!! ;)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#10 Aug 17, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rashad Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona's Rashad Johnson lost part of his finge... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Tony Gonzalez coming back to Falcons (Mar '13) Mar '13 dirty bird 1
News WhoooLeeOooh: Mr. Jones Is Definitely Ready For... (May '10) May '10 DeathValley56 Ghost 2
News 2009 NFL draft one year later: Arizona Cardinals (Apr '10) Apr '10 triple6vamp 1
News Alabama's Barron leading SEC in interceptions (Dec '09) Dec '09 DeathValley56 Ghost 10
News Continue reading "Nick Saban wants Rolando McCl... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Kayla Ga Ga 3
News Bryant Museum gets pumped for A-Day, too... (Apr '09) Apr '09 BAMA LUVA 6
More from around the web