Mehta: Rex looking to bolster Jets with pair of Belichick castoffs

Jun 14, 2014 Full story: New York Daily News 7

Bill Belichick may have given up on outside linebacker Jermaine Cunningham and cornerback Ras-I Dowling last August, but Rex Ryan couldn't care less whether the Patriots castoffs didn't live up to the expectations of football's preeminent genius.

Full Story
Jets Fan

Cypress, CA

#1 Jun 17, 2014
Seems strange that Rex Ryan has no claim to fame for himself and all he seems to do is take shots at Belichick all in a feeble attempt o hang on to his job. Now he has gotten to the point of picking up New England's cast offs to improve his team. That means the team he previously built was so bad that it only gets better when adding to it guys who aren't good enough to make the Patriots. Maybe Rex should spend a little more time making a better team and a little less time spewing from his ego. If Woody Johnson wasn't so old he just might have figured out that Rex is all talk, a punch in the mouth and no football. Even his greatest attribute isn't his. He just tries to copy his dad who was a very ood defensive coach in his day. Great coaches build on the teachings of others not must copy. As far as I can see, too much mouth and not enough brain, what is it now 47 years since winning. And how many Division Championships since he has been there, 1 in over a decade. Give someone else a shot. Tired of same ole same ole. He is not likely o win anything. If he was wouldn't he have done something by now?
Rexfeet

Miami, FL

#2 Jun 17, 2014
Rex keeps sticking his foot in his mouth, as well as in other places.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Jun 17, 2014
The NFL is a copy-cat league. Other NFL coaches will develop foot fetishes
Because everybody knows Rex owns the Patriots and Brady is his Biotch
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#4 Jun 21, 2014
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
The NFL is a copy-cat league. Other NFL coaches will develop foot fetishes
Because everybody knows Rex owns the Patriots and Brady is his Biotch
Funny, Rex owns the Pats. He doesn't even own the Jets. He even had as his top defensive coach a guy who will end his career in Cleveland and who just got played by Brady saying he could neither confirm nor deny that the Pats had the Jets defensive playbook.
See you watch two and a half men with Jake as your model. Good choice, at least it's astep up for you.
Flatulence Fred

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2014
Methane gas from 90 flatulent cows exploded in a German farm shed on Monday, damaging the roof and injuring one of the animals, police said.

High levels of the gas had built up in the structure in the central German town of Rasdorf, then "a static electric charge caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames," the force said in a statement.

One cow was treated for burns, a police spokesman added.
Greg Maddux

Longmont, CO

#6 Jul 31, 2014
Flatulence Fred wrote:
Methane gas from 90 flatulent cows exploded in a German farm shed on Monday, damaging the roof and injuring one of the animals, police said.
High levels of the gas had built up in the structure in the central German town of Rasdorf, then "a static electric charge caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames," the force said in a statement.
One cow was treated for burns, a police spokesman added.
Did you hear my fart joke in my HOF speech?
Flatulence Fred

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2014
Mike and Greg Maddux liked to light farts, it was a great moment in history when the farts ignited

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ras-I Dowling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patriots have issues (Feb '12) Feb '12 ramfan9 1
New England Patriots: Time for Bill Belichick t... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Teddy Brewski 4

Ras-I Dowling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE