Two key reserves sit out Dolphins practice

Dolphins tight end David Martin , who suffered a head and neck injury in Sunday's win against the Jets , was held out of Wednesday's practice. Full Story
perspective

Clermont, FL

#1 Dec 31, 2008
This team has been very fortunate with injuries. If these players can't play, someone will step up and hopefully, not miss a beat. The good thing about the team philosophy comes in to play here. The coach will go to the replacement player and say, " it's your time to shine". It wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Haynos get a touchdown in this game. Remember , it's been a miracle season so far. I saw an article saying that Merling was a tight end in high school. If you see him in there, don't be surprised. Dolphins 16-..Ravens 13

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Starks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL meetings notebook: Philbin to improve cultu... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Coming to America 4
Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested (Jun '09) Oct '13 Jets Blow 10,352
New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
Report: Matt Moore to remain with Dolphins (Mar '13) Mar '13 Moore Benchtime 1
Talking Points: Miami Dolphins should have clea... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginger Manager 1
2013 NFL Pro Bowl: The Miami Dolphins End Up Wi... (Jan '13) Jan '13 shakespear 1
Miami Dolphins 2013 Rumors: What's the biggest ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 JohnL 4

Randy Starks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE