Randy Starks returns to Miami Dolphin...

Randy Starks returns to Miami Dolphins OTAs after arrest

There are 49 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 28, 2009, titled Randy Starks returns to Miami Dolphins OTAs after arrest. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Randy Starks was back at his normal spot bowling over offensive lineman in search of running backs at Thursday's organized training activity session.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DKphin

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 May 28, 2009
"Merling said he still receives advice from fellow North Carolinan Vonnie Holliday"
Merling is out of Clemson

Since: Jul 08

Hialeah, FL

#2 May 28, 2009
Of course! Nothing is more important than football! I am sure that when he is tried and sentenced it will be around the football schedule.
Sport-holio

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 May 28, 2009
Football is the Only thing that matters ! Play balls !
Puppet Sparano

Miami, FL

#5 May 28, 2009
Tuna doesnt care if Starks was arrested.
Bobby Logston

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 May 28, 2009
See why I boycott professional sports. Why would I waste my hard-earned $$$ supporting this garbage.

What would it teach my son? My son's hero should be me, not this troublemaker.

Fans are the enablers of behavior like this.

Parcells and Sparano don't give a damn about character, as long as the players perform on the field!
DolFan4Life

Tampa, FL

#7 May 28, 2009
You boycott sports because you’re a no-talent butt clown without a spec of athletic ability. You are the type of guy who got ridiculed or beat up your whole life. Don't take it out on your kids by forcing them to follow in your footsteps. Break the cycle and get them involved in sports. Regardless, you spend an awful lot of time reading up on the Finz. Hmmmm... Keep your nonsense off this site butt clown!

Bobby Logston wrote:
See why I boycott professional sports. Why would I waste my hard-earned $$$ supporting this garbage.
Fans are the enablers of behavior like this.
Parcells and Sparano don't give a damn about character, as long as the players perform on the field!
Joe

United States

#9 May 28, 2009
Starks' attorney Ed O'Donnell told the Miami Herald that only nine people were in Starks' vehicle and not 13, and that the vehicle never actually struck the police officer. He inferred that the incident was racially motivated.
Why is it when a black is arrested , it is racially motivated ? Does this mean that blacks can do anything they want and get away with it? What a bunch of bull !!!! Face it Stark is a slime ball.
sppf121

AOL

#10 May 28, 2009
Bobby

If you boycott sports why did you even read this?
Joe Montana

Miami, FL

#11 May 28, 2009
sppf121 wrote:
Bobby
If you boycott sports why did you even read this?
Probably cause it shows what jerks these guys are.
Mike

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 May 28, 2009
I just can't believe a member of the Miami Dolphins or any NFL team could do something that is against the law. This must be one of those OJ situations where "whitey" is just trying to hold down the black man.
Oy- the race card again

United States

#13 May 28, 2009
"Starks' attorney Ed O'Donnell told the Miami Herald that only nine people were in Starks' vehicle and not 13, and that the vehicle never actually struck the police officer. He inferred that the incident was racially motivated."
Oh well, of course it was racially motivated. What other possible reason could it be for the officer to be doing his job? What could he possibly have been thinking by standing in front of Stark's vehicle? Why in the world would he ever believe that poor defenselesss, 6'9" 300+ lb. lineman would stop his Hummer before running him over. It's gotta be the officer's fault.
How utterly freakin' ridiculous. Why why why do we allow defense attorneys to walk the planet? How quickly do they have to pull the race card out to defend a client? You think there's a statute regualting that now? And we wonder why the country is in the condition it's in.
Bobby Logston

Pompano Beach, FL

#14 May 28, 2009
DolFan4Life wrote:
You boycott sports because you’re a no-talent butt clown without a spec of athletic ability. You are the type of guy who got ridiculed or beat up your whole life. Don't take it out on your kids by forcing them to follow in your footsteps. Break the cycle and get them involved in sports. Regardless, you spend an awful lot of time reading up on the Finz. Hmmmm... Keep your nonsense off this site butt clown!
<quoted text>
Waa, waa, I want my mommy!
DolFan4Life

Tampa, FL

#17 May 28, 2009
Bobby Logston wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa, waa, I want my mommy!
Yup, it looks like Bobby here is up for the DOOOOOOSHBAG of the Year Award. Congratulations on your nomination.

Oh yeah, and have fun reading up on sports on a daily basis because neither you nor your little loser offspring will ever contribute. Hahahaha. Have fun in choir loser.

“Everything changes.”

Since: Nov 07

Hollywood, FL

#18 May 28, 2009
Bobby Logston wrote:
It should be up to you to teach your son that athletes aren't role models. If he's taking them on as role models, then maybe you're not teaching him right!
Ras

United States

#19 May 28, 2009
Why praise these clowns.

Praise the most high Jah.

Me, I much rather play soccer ,than watch .

You think these bandits care what you think.

You're out there cheering like a fool.

Get real idiots.

Babylon will fall.

Blessed to me brethren. Throw fire on the wicked and evil.

Selassie I

Since: Apr 09

Fort Lauderdale

#20 May 28, 2009
Yeah of course it was racially motivated, isn't that the claim made every time a person of color is charged with a crime? Am I missing something or did Stark's attorney admit that more than 4 people (number of passengers the vehicle was capable of seating with seat belts) were in the truck? Stark would be well advised to dump his idiotic scum sucking lawyer, eliminating further embarassment and humiliation in the process, and simply resolve his charges quietly without fabricating claims of racial injustice. There are too many witnesses and to much evidence to simply claim that he was the victim of racial discrimination. What a load.

Fort Lauderdale

#21 May 28, 2009
DKphin wrote:
"Merling said he still receives advice from fellow North Carolinan Vonnie Holliday"
Holliday played his college football at North Carolina - not Clemson. In four years at North Carolina Holliday compiled 162 tackles and 11 sacks. He graduated with a degree in communications and was drafted 19th overall in 1998 by Green Bay.
marinofan13

Woolrich, PA

#22 May 28, 2009
If the cop can't tell the difference between 9 and 13, he shouldn't be on the force. If Starks can't tell the difference between 4 and more than 4, he shouldn't have been driving... especially with a woman on his lap. Shame on both parties if what we are hearing is true. We need to allow this to play out in a court of law before we jump to conclusions.

Fort Lauderdale

#23 May 28, 2009
DKphin wrote:
So as I was saying maybe Merling should ask Clemson for some type of remedial geography assistance or let him review some of his game films to help him remember where he played his college ball. Too many hard hits to the head probably.
Ras

United States

#24 May 28, 2009
ya Mon Florida Patriot,

You speak the truth. I like your vibes.

I Rasta not no like to to see me brethren "push the Race Button".

I agree w Florida Patriot.

Starks mon, you take the high road, and humble thyself. Me brother. Do not blame, take accountability.

That is character, and being a role model. That is being a man.Teach that to these heathen hypocrites that throw fire at Rasta.

You will be blazed and burned.

Ya Florida Patriot, Respect mon.

Jah bless , praise Emanual I, thanks and glorious praises to Jesus Christ,and of course to de conquoring Lion of Judah, the honorable Emporer and ruler, King of Kings, the One I never let go, Hiallie Selassie I

Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Starks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins Cut Randy Starks (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Ndamukong Suh signs $114 million deal with Dolp... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Grind 1
News NFL meetings notebook: Philbin to improve cultu... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Coming to America 4
News Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested (Jun '09) Oct '13 Jets Blow 10,351
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Report: Matt Moore to remain with Dolphins (Mar '13) Mar '13 Moore Benchtime 1
News Talking Points: Miami Dolphins should have clea... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginger Manager 1