Denver Puts Tebow on the Trade Block:...

Denver Puts Tebow on the Trade Block: What Does This Mean for the Dolphins?

There are 24 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 26, 2011, titled Denver Puts Tebow on the Trade Block: What Does This Mean for the Dolphins?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

AUGUST 11: Tim Tebow #15 of the Denver Broncos at Cowboys Stadium on August 11, 2011 in Arlington, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Aug 26, 2011
I doubt Miami will be interested in Tim Tebow. Denver will probably want a 1st round pick.
Jay

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Aug 26, 2011
Tebow would fill a lot of seats for the hapless Dolphins and be an upgrade at QB.
mwgfret

Hayward, CA

#3 Aug 26, 2011
Jay wrote:
Tebow would fill a lot of seats for the hapless Dolphins and be an upgrade at QB.
Are the Dolphins that hurting for a QB?

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#4 Aug 26, 2011
mwgfret wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the Dolphins that hurting for a QB?
No. In any event Tebow wouldn't start this year for Miami anyway and denver will probably want a 1st round pick.
Palerider2

Sarasota, FL

#5 Aug 26, 2011
As a Dolphin Fan for Life, I would not mind seeing Tebow here, however, only as project QB, or Better yet, Role player, as in Tight End, Slot Reciever. He would be a great Wild Cat option. However, I would doubt, and rightfully so, that Miami would give a !st Round for Him. Denver can't expect some other team to make the same mistake they made. A possible 3rd, but more like 4th round pick would be the most I would think anyone would give.
Anthony

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Aug 27, 2011
Tebow would be the starter in Miami. No one on their roster could beat him out.
Hyman Seltzer

Brooksville, FL

#7 Aug 27, 2011
It all depends on what Hank Goldberg thinks.
Itfarts

Cypress, TX

#8 Aug 27, 2011
Tebow blows goats.....
Mhumes

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Aug 27, 2011
Tebow should go off on all his critics like he did in that interview and let them all no what he will do when he gets the start.. All your Tebow haters out there need to look at the facts.. Forget all the lame critics who dont really no jack about football. Forget his alleged robotic throwing motion or whatever.. The fact is.. Tebow wins games.. Period.. take that to the bank..
Offfarts

Cypress, TX

#10 Aug 28, 2011
When he gets the best seat on the bench.....
PhinMan

Miami, FL

#11 Aug 29, 2011
Mhumes wrote:
Tebow should go off on all his critics like he did in that interview and let them all no what he will do when he gets the start.. All your Tebow haters out there need to look at the facts.. Forget all the lame critics who dont really no jack about football. Forget his alleged robotic throwing motion or whatever.. The fact is.. Tebow wins games.. Period.. take that to the bank..
Yeah sure thing g-money, I'll forget all the pros and critics and former players, scouts, and coaches, and also my own two eyes, and I'll believe some guy on Topix BECAUSE HE SAYS SO!!!!

The only bank that would accept your crap is a food bank for the homeless.
PhinMan

Miami, FL

#12 Aug 29, 2011
Offfarts wrote:
When he gets the best seat on the bench.....
No, Matt Moore would still have that.

Maybe Tebow could put on a Phins skirt and grab some PomPoms.
Bankfarts

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 29, 2011
We just need to look at all the facts...Tebow is overrated....
Farva

West Lafayette, IN

#14 Aug 29, 2011
Tebow was a good weapon in college, but the pro game is so much different.
I like the kid, and I honestly wish him the best of luck, but I'm not sure he has the necessary skills to be a successful starting QB in the NFL.
It would take a special coach, someone like a John Gruden, who loves to develop quarterbacks, and even then I don't see any team giving up anything significant to get him.
Joshfarts

Houston, TX

#15 Aug 29, 2011
A wasted draft pick....
Laughing Bear Fan

Commerce City, CO

#16 Aug 29, 2011
Joshfarts wrote:
A wasted draft pick....
Its not all bad, he got the soccer moms motivated in denver. Nothing like seeing a pissed off woman driving a mini-van with "I believe" and "We Blow Tebow" stickers plastered all over, full of child seats, drunk on her way home from the bar at 3:00 pm so she can fantasize about the annoint-ment one before hubby gets off the day-shift driving a garbage truck
Studyfarts

Houston, TX

#17 Aug 29, 2011
Less time doing flaming T-Shirt commercials and more time learning how to play in the NFL Teblow.....
poor elway

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Aug 29, 2011
elway is soooooo jealous of tebows popularity in denver he has to find a way to get rid of him.
Elwayfarts

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 30, 2011
And Elway will send Teblow off with an auto pic of him with his two SB trophies...just so Teblow can see what they look like since he will never get one himself...
Laughing Bear Fan

Commerce City, CO

#20 Aug 30, 2011
Tebow is a poor man's Elway, has the elusiveness but lacks the footwork and the arm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Starks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins Cut Randy Starks (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Ndamukong Suh signs $114 million deal with Dolp... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Grind 1
News NFL meetings notebook: Philbin to improve cultu... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Coming to America 4
News Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested (Jun '09) Oct '13 Jets Blow 10,352
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Report: Matt Moore to remain with Dolphins (Mar '13) Mar '13 Moore Benchtime 1
News Talking Points: Miami Dolphins should have clea... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginger Manager 1
More from around the web