Tony Sparano's comments following Mon...

Tony Sparano's comments following Monday's practice

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 1, 2008, titled Tony Sparano's comments following Monday's practice. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

"I think if used properly it can benefit the club a good deal. I think there are some areas that you always wish during the work week that you had a little bit more time to spend on and they're usually the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Tony Moron O

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Pull my strings. i'm your puppet.
Roth

Burlington, MA

#2 Oct 1, 2008
I wish someone asked him what he thought about the SD receivers, esp. chambers..
Rumblefish21

Hazel, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2008
I just hope that the guys concintrate on the job at hand.SD is a beatable team its a matter of who makes the fewest mistakes.Good blocking and smart passing on O gets it done.On the other side that D better not blink or LT will be gone.Smart D is what shuts them down.Every player doing his job and trusting that someone always has your back!Team ball ,smart football.We can win this game.HELL YEAH GO FINS!!!!!
Millions

Miami, FL

#4 Oct 1, 2008
I think the wildcat should be renamed "it really is" or "he really is" scroll back up he says it after every question!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Starks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins Cut Randy Starks (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Ndamukong Suh signs $114 million deal with Dolp... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Grind 1
News NFL meetings notebook: Philbin to improve cultu... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Coming to America 4
News Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested (Jun '09) Oct '13 Jets Blow 10,351
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Report: Matt Moore to remain with Dolphins (Mar '13) Mar '13 Moore Benchtime 1
News Talking Points: Miami Dolphins should have clea... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginger Manager 1
More from around the web