Commentary: Miami Dolphins should be ...

Commentary: Miami Dolphins should be better this year, but don't bank on the playoffs

There are 2 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Sep 5, 2010, titled Commentary: Miami Dolphins should be better this year, but don't bank on the playoffs. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

It passes as a good body of work considering that Miami went 1-15 before the triumvirate assumed current duties as godfather, general manager and head coach, respectively.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Sep 5, 2010
Yeah, Miami will be better than last year, with the addition of Brandon Marshall, Karlos Dansby, odrick, and WR's Roberto Wallace and Marlon moore.
And starks at the nose will be key to the defense.
Will Henne be better than last year? He hasn't shown much during the preaseson. But Miami has chad pennington and Tyler thigpen waiting in the wings.
annie113

AOL

#2 Sep 5, 2010
I saw alot of good things in the last game.Hartline's nice TD catch on Penny's pass,Nice TD catches by Wallace and Moore on Thigpen's passes. Penny looks solid, Thigpen proved he can finish a game, and Henne's touch passing is improving. I think they will be successful if they use all the talent they have. One guy starts knowing he's got some help if he struggles. Everyone can contribute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Starks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins Cut Randy Starks (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Ndamukong Suh signs $114 million deal with Dolp... (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Grind 1
News NFL meetings notebook: Philbin to improve cultu... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Coming to America 4
News Vontae Davis: Dolphins' top draft pick arrested (Jun '09) Oct '13 Jets Blow 10,352
News New Miami Dolphin Introduction: Philip Wheeler (May '13) May '13 Fishbreath 9
News Report: Matt Moore to remain with Dolphins (Mar '13) Mar '13 Moore Benchtime 1
News Talking Points: Miami Dolphins should have clea... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginger Manager 1
More from around the web