New England Patriots move up to top spot in Power Rankings; New Orleans Saints No. 4

Nov 2, 2010 Full story: New Orleans Times-Picayune 27

The New England Patriots have done just fine since receiver Randy Moss was traded away to the Minnesota Vikings.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beligenius BradyDominance

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2010
As usual...they rule the AFC as well as the entire NFL, this dynasty sure has some legs.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#2 Nov 3, 2010
That 39-17 win by the Browns OVER the Saints with rookie Colt McCoy at the helm has been instrumental in the Saints #4 ranking.

Pats are at the Browns this Sunday. Seneca may get the call at QB. Tough game for the Brownies.

GO PATS!
Pats Dominance

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
Tough game for the Brownies.
GO PATS!
;)

Akron, Ohio

#4 Nov 7, 2010
This game could decide Mangini's future. He was suppose to be the Brown's coach for this one season, and then ..........

However, he might not complete his term. Who would the Browns turn to then? Well, either Holmgren himself OR possibly Jon Gruden. Can't say I'm hating either one.

Now they are saying Colt McCoy to start as QB. I thought our QB controversy was over with when Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson left town!!!!
Pats Beat Stillers Down

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2010
[QUOTE who="Bewitched"
GO PATS![/QUOTE]

;)
Dynasty Rolls On

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2010
Beligenius BradyDominance wrote:
As usual...they rule the AFC as well as the entire NFL, this dynasty sure has some legs.
...agreed
Shame Old Jets

Florham Park, NJ

#7 Dec 13, 2010
The mighty Jets are just saving themselves for the playoffs. The genius Rex Ryan and the Jets are just playting mind games with Bill Belechick and the Patriots.

Akron, Ohio

#8 Dec 13, 2010
Shame Old Jets wrote:
The mighty Jets are just saving themselves for the playoffs. The genius Rex Ryan and the Jets are just playting mind games with Bill Belechick and the Patriots.
LMFAO

“ONLY the elite have done this”

Since: Jan 09

Boston Masshole

#9 Dec 13, 2010
Shame Old Jets wrote:
Oh, well, that explains it...

Funny thing about "mind games" is: Theyre performed so that in turn, YOU can perform and WIN.

Employing such "genius" techniques,one might assume they already had control and confidence.

Tell me, from inception to finale, did it appear that way to you?

of course not, dont be silly Mr.Jets fan. They werent playing mind games anymore than the Bears were in yesterday's demoralizing shilacking.

Just a good ol' fashioned Boston Beatdown.

Boston Masshole

#10 Dec 13, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
B!

Whats up!?!?!?!

Ready for a rematch against Team hype?:)

I cruised through the Cleveland forum yesterday reading some entries from your locals...LOL

They dont seem to happy for some odd reason...
Shame Old Jets

Florham Park, NJ

#11 Dec 13, 2010
Back2Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well, that explains it...
Funny thing about "mind games" is: Theyre performed so that in turn, YOU can perform and WIN.
Employing such "genius" techniques,one might assume they already had control and confidence.
Tell me, from inception to finale, did it appear that way to you?
of course not, dont be silly Mr.Jets fan. They werent playing mind games anymore than the Bears were in yesterday's demoralizing shilacking.
Just a good ol' fashioned Boston Beatdown.
Come on, you know the jets are great and it's just a matter of some fine tuning as they continue their march to the super Bowl; haven't you been reading and listening to the new York sports media and Rex.
Sal Alosi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Dec 13, 2010
Beligenius BradyDominance wrote:
I have some legs too.

Akron, Ohio

#13 Dec 13, 2010
Back2Back wrote:
<quoted text>
B!
Whats up!?!?!?!
Ready for a rematch against Team hype?:)
I cruised through the Cleveland forum yesterday reading some entries from your locals...LOL
They dont seem to happy for some odd reason...
B2B! There's some real delusional bloggers in here. It's certainly good for a few chuckles. It's like nobody knows that New England gets some really rough weather too. I think our boy has it all under control, don't you?

I haven't been on the forum you speak of for quite a while. I believe there still is some angry fans. It takes some people longer to get past things. But when I was at the Mall the other day, and saw his new jersey hanging there, I felt the kick to my stomach all over again. I hope we can use that $14.5 mil trade exception sooner rather than later. The team needs a lift.

How's Tiffany and Justin doing? lol It's great not to have to read their blogs any more. I bet Joe is thrilled how things turned out. I thought he, Kenny and I could have had some real interesting conversations this year, but it just wasn't to be.
Pats Fan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Dec 13, 2010
B2B, werent you banging Kenny? And that is where you got the name back2back....for spooning?

Akron, Ohio

#15 Dec 13, 2010
Pats Fan wrote:
B2B, werent you banging Kenny? And that is where you got the name back2back....for spooning?
That just doesn't make any sense.

You must be looking for a 'different' kind of forum, fella.
Viking Fan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Dec 13, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
That just doesn't make any sense.
You must be looking for a 'different' kind of forum, fella.
I bet Joe is thrilled how things turned out with the spooning.
Pats Fan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Dec 13, 2010
Who cares if B2B is spooning Kenny G. The Pats own the AFC East, even though it is a predictable pathetic division.

Boston Masshole

#18 Dec 13, 2010
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
B2B! There's some real delusional bloggers in here. It's certainly good for a few chuckles. It's like nobody knows that New England gets some really rough weather too. I think our boy has it all under control, don't you?
I haven't been on the forum you speak of for quite a while. I believe there still is some angry fans. It takes some people longer to get past things. But when I was at the Mall the other day, and saw his new jersey hanging there, I felt the kick to my stomach all over again. I hope we can use that $14.5 mil trade exception sooner rather than later. The team needs a lift.
How's Tiffany and Justin doing? lol It's great not to have to read their blogs any more. I bet Joe is thrilled how things turned out. I thought he, Kenny and I could have had some real interesting conversations this year, but it just wasn't to be.
LOL!

Brady and Company have it all under control, yes. I laughed when they kept rehashing the weather issue...

Last I checked, NE wasnt in the warm miami weather, where did the concern come from? LOL

As for our little bipolar/tranny friends, Madea has been temporaily silenced, medication boy pops up every now and then (sometimes to call you out) Smoovey popped up a couple times to befriend you, other than that, dead thread! LOL

Akron, Ohio

#19 Dec 13, 2010
Back2Back wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Brady and Company have it all under control, yes. I laughed when they kept rehashing the weather issue...
Last I checked, NE wasnt in the warm miami weather, where did the concern come from? LOL
As for our little bipolar/tranny friends, Madea has been temporaily silenced, medication boy pops up every now and then (sometimes to call you out) Smoovey popped up a couple times to befriend you, other than that, dead thread! LOL
Madea is probably doing a lot of Community Service or else she's in Lockdown.

Flip Floppin' Justin' is probably talking to himself by now (thinks he's blogging).

Joe should just send me a PM. I don't mind corresponding with him. I know he can be an a$$ sometimes, but he does bring a different outlook on b ball to the picture.

That thread died a long time ago. It just took a while to exorcise all the ghosts.
Shame Old Jets

Trumbull, CT

#20 Dec 14, 2010
Rex Ryan is setting the Patriots up for the big fall. He's positioning the Jets for a playoff game at Foxboro, where he will embarrass Belechick and the Pats in front of their fans. Rex might even bring along Tonya Harding, Sal Alosi, and Fireidiot Ed, and the Hard Knock film crew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
New England Patriots (Jul '13) Jul '13 RMossfan 1
NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
San Francisco 49ers get visits from defensive b... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dan 1
Why the San Francisco 49ers should trade for De... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Harbaugh Handshake 5
Randy Moss tweets farewell to San Francisco 49ers (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 2
More from around the web