Experts say Vikings' handling of Rand...

Experts say Vikings' handling of Randy Moss' release has left team with a credibility problem

There are 70 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Experts say Vikings' handling of Randy Moss' release has left team with a credibility problem. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Brad Childress' decision to mislead the public, then tell his players he was getting rid of unruly receiver Randy Moss, then disappear while leaving them to answer for his stunning decision has Vikings critics taking aim once again at their favorite dartboard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#61 Nov 3, 2010
Go back to complaining about Chillytard, coach of the year.
oldviking

Portsmouth, VA

#62 Nov 3, 2010
When asked who will take moss's spot in todays press confrence,the great chilly said well we got Hank Baskett.Whew i and was about to be worried.lets see Baskett has 1 catch and 4 drops this season the vikes are covered...
idea

Duluth, MN

#63 Nov 3, 2010
TaxTaxTax wrote:
How The Minnesota Vikings are a privately owned business. You have no "vote" in what thehy say or do... anymore than you can vote on your local McDonalds management or tell them what to do.
If you buy tickets then vote with your check book. Otherwise, shut up and let a private business be a private business.
I know you are nobody's fool but have FAITH maybe someone will adopt you.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#64 Nov 3, 2010
Childress will, he adopts all old decrepit retards (Favre)
deer track

Yankton, SD

#65 Nov 3, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Childress will, he adopts all old decrepit ****(Favre)
I guess you are up for adoption Bull...
deer track

Yankton, SD

#66 Nov 3, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Brup
Which end did this come out of? Must have come out backwards huh..
deer track

Yankton, SD

#67 Nov 3, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Because the Vikes organization is a joke.
Just like you, except you are a BAD joke...
idea

Duluth, MN

#68 Nov 3, 2010
oldviking wrote:
When asked who will take moss's spot in todays press confrence,the great chilly said well we got Hank Baskett.Whew i and was about to be worried.lets see Baskett has 1 catch and 4 drops this season the vikes are covered...
dont worry though he once played for the EAGLES, chilly is so stupid he lets Andy Reid make his choices for him

Since: Sep 08

Farmington, MN

#69 Nov 3, 2010
BigSky Viking wrote:
What does building a stadium have to do with the schools? Schools are supported by local taxes; at least they are supposed to be. Taking away 20 million in Viking payroll taxes is going to help balance the budget? Randy Moss is short term and has nothing to do with getting a stadium. Think long term Minnesota.
i am thinking long term..50 years , no super bowl
idea

Duluth, MN

#70 Nov 3, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
Moss is an assh*le...always has been one....Why did'nt Favre or one of the team leaders, tell Moss to shut the f*ck up, when he spoke after the game or bitched at the team dinner? This team needs some leadership, and it isn't always supposed to come from the coaches......
I'm not here right now so cry me a river, build yourself a bridge, and GET OVER IT!!!
By the way with your intellect as high as it is don't let your mind wander. It's way to small to be outside by itself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders: Aldon Smith Signing Sends Wron... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News 49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
News Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
New England Patriots (Jul '13) Jul '13 RMossfan 1
News NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
News San Francisco 49ers get visits from defensive b... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dan 1
News Why the San Francisco 49ers should trade for De... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Harbaugh Handshake 5
More from around the web