Tom Cable won't rule out Oakland Raid...

Tom Cable won't rule out Oakland Raiders trying to pick up Randy Moss

There are 40 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Tom Cable won't rule out Oakland Raiders trying to pick up Randy Moss. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Raiders coach Tom Cable said Monday that he won't rule out placing a claim on Randy Moss once the veteran wide receiver is officially waived by the Minnesota Vikings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
azb

Fort Washington, MD

#22 Nov 3, 2010
Just imagine having Moss and Chaz playing wideout both are 6'4 with blazing speed then have DHB and Murphy as slot receivers. I just love the thought of that. Then we could let Miller and Ford concentrate on special teams which we are weak @. I'm fond of JLH the Silver Surfer but he might be the odd man out if we can get Moss
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#23 Nov 3, 2010
azb wrote:
Just imagine having Moss and Chaz playing wideout both are 6'4 with blazing speed then have DHB and Murphy as slot receivers.
Been there done that. Moss sucks. McFadden - Pro Bowl.
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#24 Nov 3, 2010
I actually like the team I root for, so no I wouldn't even consider Moss. Look how he did the Vikings and he actually liked them when he left there....He is a loser. He is a cancer and our team is starting to play well it would only stunt the growth of our other WR's ...it would set us back.
azb wrote:
Just imagine having Moss and Chaz playing wideout both are 6'4 with blazing speed then have DHB and Murphy as slot receivers. I just love the thought of that. Then we could let Miller and Ford concentrate on special teams which we are weak @. I'm fond of JLH the Silver Surfer but he might be the odd man out if we can get Moss
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#25 Nov 3, 2010
RaiderFaith wrote:
Look how he did the Vikings and he actually liked them when he left there....He is a loser. <quoted text>
All over a catered lunch too...he has issues . It must be that bad to get a good meal in MN, lol.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehu...

McFadden - vote for Pro Bowl
azb

Fort Washington, MD

#26 Nov 3, 2010
i love the Raiders till death but sometimes you gotta let bygones be bygones he does have attitude problems but he's a talent that cant be matched
azb

Fort Washington, MD

#27 Nov 3, 2010
also we've been waiting on Chaz for about 3 seasons now cmon people we could use him an Cable will not take any crap from Moss unlike Shell
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#28 Nov 3, 2010
No moss.

McFadden - Pro Bowl

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#29 Nov 3, 2010
azb wrote:
also we've been waiting on Chaz for about 3 seasons now cmon people we could use him an Cable will not take any crap from Moss unlike Shell
c schilens has been a dissapointment as far as injuries go but may be a player worth waiting for. thats probably why RAIDERS still and probably will continue to keep him on the roster. oh yes, about randy moss, we can do without, he's had his chance, he blew it! and he did the same with every team he's been with. did you see him suck up to the cheatriots? he did it in every way possible! but they won't forget either what crap he was saying on the press. so, NO! i doubt the cheatriots take him back. RAIDERS have found a way to manage without schilens. they use z miller and murphy for the most part,(te) b meyers helps and so does jl higgins. ford and dhbey have stepped it up. and now the unexpected (fb)marcel reece is kicking butt! WE "DON'T NEED" RANDY MOSS! we'll know later today where he lands. good luck to that team because he sucked a.s "BEGGED" the cheatriots. "unquote"i love you man, i miss you all man. you know what the cheatriots are gonna tell him? NO!
GO RAIDERS!!! NO MOSS, for us!(lol)

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#30 Nov 3, 2010
RANDY MOSS,good player he is, good teamate, he's not! B CHILDRESS did the right thing. YOU'RE FIRED!
GO RAIDERS!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#31 Nov 3, 2010
hurry! hurry up bullfarts hurry hurry before somebody else writes! you'll show them hurry!(LOL) what an IDIOT! LMAO!
GO RAIDERS!!!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#32 Nov 3, 2010
Go McFadden
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#33 Nov 3, 2010
Moss is a worse mess, than he was, when he was there before.....he is lazy and a cancer in the lockeroom....the opposite of what this up and coming Raider team needs.....
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#34 Nov 3, 2010
McFadden!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#35 Nov 3, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
hurry! hurry up bullfarts hurry hurry before somebody else writes! you'll show them hurry!(LOL) what an IDIOT! LMAO!
GO RAIDERS!!!
GO RAIDERS!!!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#36 Nov 3, 2010
GO RAIDERS!!!
McFadden - Pro Bowl.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#37 Nov 3, 2010
GO RAIDERS!!!
you're slowing down bi.ch! LMAO!
maybe you should just stick with the RAIDER forum instead of being a forum troll.(LOL)
GO RAIDERS!!!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#38 Nov 3, 2010
McFadden will be in the Pro Bowl this year.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#39 Nov 3, 2010
GO RAIDERS!!!
)lol)
GO RAIDERS!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#40 Nov 3, 2010
GO RAIDERS!!!
bullfarts, where are you slow bi.ch! where's mcfadden?(LOL)
GO RAIDERS!!!!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#41 Nov 3, 2010
<quoted text>)
GO RAIDERS!!!
And Go McFadden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Moss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakland Raiders: Aldon Smith Signing Sends Wron... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News 49ers Blog: Baldwin has quick first step: He's ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 The_Solution 2
News Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
New England Patriots (Jul '13) Jul '13 RMossfan 1
News NFL Free Agency: Should the Indianapolis Colts ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Brian 1
News San Francisco 49ers get visits from defensive b... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dan 1
News Why the San Francisco 49ers should trade for De... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Harbaugh Handshake 5
More from around the web